A Justified Ban

Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.
So, here's some context on the situation. I played Master Yi in normals, usual stuff. The game after that I find out that I have, apparently, been **perma-banned**! In that fateful game we had a very, how may I put it, interesting Draven. He flamed me, our support and top GP in all maners of ways, including: _stealing cs_, _ks'ing_, _"being a r%%%%%"_, _encouraging us to "never play this game again"_ and there may be some others I am forgetting. I retaliated with some slightly snarky comments but nothing I'd consider to be a personal, racial or phobic insult. Here are the chat lags for which Riot considered my behavior as "extremely inflammatory" : 1. * Game 1 2. * Pre-Game 3. * Vodka2287: jng 4. * In-Game 5. * Vodka2287: gl hf 6. * Vodka2287: And I was in alpha (a comment on how Draven called himself T1) 7. * Vodka2287: don't do drugs kids 8. * Vodka2287: that's what a %%% would do 9. * Vodka2287: I ain't a %%% (an extremely engaging conversation about the hypocrisy of the phrase ā„– 7) 10. * Vodka2287: cooldowns suck aaaaaaaaaaasssss (comment on my death, nuff said) 11. * Vodka2287: ward (comment on Draven's complaints about the lack of drakes taken) 12. * Vodka2287: alpha? 13. * Vodka2287: for real doe (comments on my death, nuff said) 14. * Vodka2287: stop being this toxic 15. * Vodka2287: you're t1 before reform 16. * Vodka2287: not cool man (comments on Draven insulting our support and me) 17. * Vodka2287: idk 18. * Vodka2287: why not? 19. * Vodka2287: meh (answer to Draven's questioning of my engage) 20. * Vodka2287: there man 21. * Vodka2287: a drake for you 22. * Vodka2287: need anything else? 23. * Vodka2287: baron? 24. * Vodka2287: red? (answer to Draven's complaint about a lack a drakes taken, proceeded by his further insult) 25. * Vodka2287: GP is fine 26. * Vodka2287: don't insult the man (answer to Draven after he complained that GP fed the enemy) Personally I'd be fine with a day or two ban, I've got other things to do, but the fact this is considered perma-ban worthy is kinda ridiculous to me. You be the judge, because I personally cannot comprehend what was so offensive in here. I guess at the very least you may take this situation as a precautionary tale to never use the chat in League of Legends.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel