So, here's some context on the situation. I played Master Yi in normals, usual stuff. The game after that I find out that I have, apparently, been **perma-banned**! In that fateful game we had a very, how may I put it, interesting Draven. He flamed me, our support and top GP in all maners of ways, including: _stealing cs_, _ks'ing_, _"being a r%%%%%"_, _encouraging us to "never play this game again"_ and there may be some others I am forgetting. I retaliated with some slightly snarky comments but nothing I'd consider to be a personal, racial or phobic insult. Here are the chat lags for which Riot considered my behavior as "extremely inflammatory" :
1. * Game 1
2. * Pre-Game
3. * Vodka2287: jng
4. * In-Game
5. * Vodka2287: gl hf
6. * Vodka2287: And I was in alpha (a comment on how Draven called himself T1)
7. * Vodka2287: don't do drugs kids
8. * Vodka2287: that's what a %%% would do
9. * Vodka2287: I ain't a %%% (an extremely engaging conversation about the hypocrisy of the phrase № 7)
10. * Vodka2287: cooldowns suck aaaaaaaaaaasssss (comment on my death, nuff said)
11. * Vodka2287: ward (comment on Draven's complaints about the lack of drakes taken)
12. * Vodka2287: alpha?
13. * Vodka2287: for real doe (comments on my death, nuff said)
14. * Vodka2287: stop being this toxic
15. * Vodka2287: you're t1 before reform
16. * Vodka2287: not cool man (comments on Draven insulting our support and me)
17. * Vodka2287: idk
18. * Vodka2287: why not?
19. * Vodka2287: meh (answer to Draven's questioning of my engage)
20. * Vodka2287: there man
21. * Vodka2287: a drake for you
22. * Vodka2287: need anything else?
23. * Vodka2287: baron?
24. * Vodka2287: red? (answer to Draven's complaint about a lack a drakes taken, proceeded by his further insult)
25. * Vodka2287: GP is fine
26. * Vodka2287: don't insult the man (answer to Draven after he complained that GP fed the enemy)
Personally I'd be fine with a day or two ban, I've got other things to do, but the fact this is considered perma-ban worthy is kinda ridiculous to me. You be the judge, because I personally cannot comprehend what was so offensive in here. I guess at the very least you may take this situation as a precautionary tale to never use the chat in League of Legends.