I Am A Support Main and When ADC Bans My Champ

It is clear to me my bot lane has no respect for the role or the players who devote themselves to it. They want to control what their support picks? They want to have full control and final say in bot lane? That's my assumption. And I do not Support ADC's who do this. They will find themselves alone in bot lane as I assist other players and I will announce it before the game starts so as to inform them what it is they started so that they at least have an out. Dodging. Edit: Learn more supports? I know enough. {{champion:53}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:555}} I own every champ, but I don't know how to play every champ. And, admittedly, I know some supports better than others. But I want to have fun and having my champion banned by someone who is supposed to be my partner for the first 10-15 minutes of the game is not fun. You don't like your partner? Then fucking quit out of queue. Don't be a massive dick hole to your allies in champ select because whatever of toxic logic you got rumbling around in your head.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel