I'm the first to admit i can occasionally get a little salty. But a chat restriction for this?

This is actually ridiculous. Sure, everyone gets a little salty, especially when team mates are 1-12 during a promo game in ranked. - I didn't receive a warning that any attitude was negative, it was just an instant chat restriction. - nothing said here is really offensive. Game 2902010423: Call Me Nana: guess my lanes harder. Call Me Nana: but gj on fb Call Me Nana: THEYRE ALL SO AGGRESSIVE Call Me Nana: oops caps. [All]Call Me Nana: how the fuck do you have ignite every gank Call Me Nana: ive been ganked 4 times already Call Me Nana: you need to either counter jungle him or start doing something Call Me Nana: sigh Call Me Nana: what the fuck is wrong with you Call Me Nana: useless jungler Call Me Nana: holy fuck Call Me Nana: i honestly dont know why people playjungler if they're braindead Call Me Nana: 6 ganks by shaco Call Me Nana: none by you Call Me Nana: and you fed my laner 2 kills Call Me Nana: sounds about right Call Me Nana: kayn just inting at this point Call Me Nana: you're def not the birghtest lol Call Me Nana: with 3% mana? Call Me Nana: i pinged 30 when i went back to fountain lol Call Me Nana: ya'll complain about not taking objectives. Call Me Nana: but the jungler is dead Call Me Nana: caught? Call Me Nana: lmfao Call Me Nana: dude you have 8 deaths Call Me Nana: hey idiot Call Me Nana: off gromp Call Me Nana: map awareness kayn Call Me Nana: kayn Call Me Nana: ffs Call Me Nana: twitch is way more useful Call Me Nana: stay silver please. Call Me Nana: then you were carried Call Me Nana: and hard [All]Call Me Nana: you can kill kayn btw Call Me Nana: obviously not Call Me Nana: they just aced us Call Me Nana: twitch isnt the issue in fights Call Me Nana: i have higher KP than you.. Call Me Nana: man you're dumb. Support responded with: But the reason why you received the chat restriction was that your chat logs were seen as negative. I see areas where you are calling your teammates names like "idiot" and "man your dumb", commenting on their map awareness, and blaming others for losing the game and I know our honor system can seem harsh, and trust me I wish it was more forgiving when getting a chat restriction for the first time. This is something that we are discussing as a team because we know its a pain point for players who have been penalized for the first time. Hopefully, this can change in the upcoming ranked seasons. ----------------- I'd like one person to tell me that they've never called anyone an idiot before when they were upset.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel