Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone

I guess it's time to uninstall and forget this game. Gotten ridiculous. This is the only game referenced in the ban. Plat account with a ton of skins gone for no reason. Was playing Yuumi in ARAM, and 2 people on my team weren't happy with how I was playing her. ``` Game 1 In-Game Dalshabet LuIu: i refuse to go inside anyone Dalshabet LuIu: if you don't follow up on that kill Dalshabet LuIu: no i don't Dalshabet LuIu: i don't have to do anything Dalshabet LuIu: lol Dalshabet LuIu: for playing how i want to play? Dalshabet LuIu: muting all of you, you're toxic Dalshabet LuIu: for playign how i want? Dalshabet LuIu: you're toxic Dalshabet LuIu: i've used them all Dalshabet LuIu: i'll play my champ you play yours Dalshabet LuIu: i am Dalshabet LuIu: that's your opinion Dalshabet LuIu: and how you wouldn't play it Dalshabet LuIu: doesn't mean i can;t Dalshabet LuIu: you harassing me the whole game is reportable Dalshabet LuIu: w/e, just going to report both of you and mute Dalshabet LuIu: i need to buy, you're literally the most salty toxic clown i've ever seen lol Dalshabet LuIu: i can play my champion however i want Dalshabet LuIu: hard to enjoy when yi and swain are the most toxic ppl i've ever seen Dalshabet LuIu: telling me i can't play my champ a certain way Dalshabet LuIu: in aram lmfao Dalshabet LuIu: ? Dalshabet LuIu: i'm playing how i want to play Dalshabet LuIu: stop being toxic Dalshabet LuIu: ? they're literally so toxic lol Dalshabet LuIu: you're right, i didn't full team stun them with my ult before.... Dalshabet LuIu: xD Dalshabet LuIu: dude it's aram, i don't understand why you're so toxic Dalshabet LuIu: karma means i did somethign wrong Dalshabet LuIu: and i haven't Dalshabet LuIu: lol i'm just going to mute u ``` UPDATE: This is straight from the support ticket: https://imgur.com/a/QbqrMvy
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel