Perm banned for this after 5 years of playing, and 1000 of dollars spend.?!?

We all have bad days some times, and then people can tricker you by writing stupid things, i can guarantee you, i have never started 1 of these toxic conversation but if people talk shit, it's just so hard to ignore. I know people will ask if i have been banned before and yes i have 1s before, but that i can get perm banned for these conversations when they started to flame me, im just speechless, it says that im 1 of the 0.006 people that are toxic anof to get banned, i refuse to belive that my case is just, based on those statistics, and what i have written. Sry for my bad english not my main language. Rated Raytex: dont blame me Rated Raytex: blame gp Rated Raytex: I walk all up to help his lane he tps right infront of me Rated Raytex: i get tiltet starts blue like a retard Rated Raytex: this gp is trolling just report Rated Raytex: i said im tiltet i go help gps lane he tps right infront of em Rated Raytex: so i start blue for no reason Rated Raytex: we could have won that 4v4 Rated Raytex: worst game of my life Rated Raytex: Hahahahahahahaha said the guy that sucides to my lane gives him fb Rated Raytex: after that pings me to go on the jungler gets me kileld Rated Raytex: And you expect it to not affect my lane Rated Raytex: Then i go top because gp died when im there he tps all of you are trolling Rated Raytex: And still sucide to my lane cool brother Rated Raytex: could say the same 2 you Rated Raytex: Go se my stats 80% winrate mid Rated Raytex: i dont care anymore Rated Raytex: My last 3 deaths has been retarded and i could care less because im dia 5 soon Rated Raytex: And you are stuck gold Rated Raytex: hahaha 80% winrate mid Rated Raytex: talks for it self Rated Raytex: :) Rated Raytex: l2p Rated Raytex: Just started again Rated Raytex: 60 games Rated Raytex: narh Rated Raytex: im rly good Rated Raytex: go check my stats kid they speak for them selfs Rated Raytex: started s3 because i havent played in years and im gold 3 now Rated Raytex: 80% winrate mid Rated Raytex: so im going there gg wp kindred Rated Raytex: AGREED Rated Raytex: Sucided to my lane first blood and talks shit afer Rated Raytex: shhh Rated Raytex: gg wp Game 2 Rated Raytex: poppy comming top Rated Raytex: i would have killed zed if i dident get stunned into the wall Rated Raytex: he dident use ignite on you Rated Raytex: dont lie Rated Raytex: i give up Rated Raytex: i have 80% win rate ekko but ww fucks me over Rated Raytex: i have 2 junglers against me Rated Raytex: i give up Rated Raytex: hahahahahahah Rated Raytex: gotta say this poppy Rated Raytex: fking decaster mid Rated Raytex: i would have had him Rated Raytex: if i dident get stunend Rated Raytex: ? Rated Raytex: im solo killing the lane you managed to fk up even harder Rated Raytex: whats funny? Rated Raytex: why always me i get ganged 3 times they kill me my jungler always goes sucide solo Rated Raytex: the worst thing is you are not even bad Rated Raytex: yep Rated Raytex: hahahahahahah Rated Raytex: i have got ganged 7 times proberbly because they have sen the 80% winrate and you manage to not counter gang 1 Rated Raytex: you come mid and solo dies Rated Raytex: ofc i get snowballed Rated Raytex: haha Rated Raytex: Like im not toxic but we talk about being useless their jungler mid 7 times, my jungler chose to ignore helping me so i get sno Rated Raytex: wouw ww sucided mid Rated Raytex: and never came Rated Raytex: like how is that not useless Rated Raytex: he goes sucide mid so i get snowballed harder after 2 early deads Rated Raytex: guys i cant even Rated Raytex: Dude Rated Raytex: I know i did bad Rated Raytex: its not that Rated Raytex: I cant belive that, i get behind ask for help and i just have a jungler ho completly ignores my lane Rated Raytex: goes sucide solo and i get blamed Rated Raytex: lieing thats cool Rated Raytex: i never died solo Rated Raytex: i killed him solo 2 times Game 3 Rated Raytex: stfu Rated Raytex: get carryed Rated Raytex: are you gonna whine because i took 1 minon from you when i jumped to wreaths ? Rated Raytex: is that how weak minded you are ? Rated Raytex: l2p and keep getting carryed Rated Raytex: stfu Rated Raytex: seriusly Rated Raytex: agreed Rated Raytex: stop trolling Rated Raytex: Well 3v1 in my jungle kinda hard Rated Raytex: :9 Rated Raytex: Nice premate with brand Rated Raytex: 0-2 Rated Raytex: :9 Rated Raytex: Atleast we had a good game Rated Raytex: Thanks for the games
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel