You Need to make up your Fucking MIND with supports.

I am so sick of these asshats who essentially make supports feel like shit regardless of what they do. "Damned if you do, damned if you dont". I keep getting these season 2 rejects who think that time stands still for them. Its all the way back in season 2 where: Support is NOT a part of the team, they are a tool Support is NOT worth actually trying to help. Support is NOT allowed to get kills Support is NOT allowed to get any CS (and people have said that supports "stealing cs" from adc should be banned) and yet. They will turn around and use a support with 0 kills and 0 CS as "worthless" or "Useless support" despite support having blown everything to pull adc out of the fight alive with a sliver of health (only for them to run back in and die because they are "1v2 op") But on the flipside, If a support DOES get any kills, suddenly they should be "banned for greifing" because they "took kills that should go to the adc" (even when the adc died trying to 1v2 at 10hp) So this community needs to make up its fucking mind. Which is it? **Support goes 3/0/15 = "Trolling support, banned for greifing and taking kills from adc" Support goes 0/3/15 = "Useless support, No kills. Just a feeder. Report for trolling and feeding"** This community is so fucking full of itself I have made it a rule to start actually cutting off support. The moment my adc starts pulling that "better than thou" shaming talk. I WILL cut off all healing and support. I have 3 other people I can help. But I am not here to be kicked around and reminded I need to "Know your place" like Supports arent even part of the team (AHAH team, Yeah right. This stopped being a team game a long time ago) Keep getting told over and over that as a support I should know my place. Yeah. I know how to support. Doesnt mean I am obligated to support the adc. I can roam heal and leave my adc with thier overinflated ego.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel