isn't this a little exhaggerated?

Game 1 In-Game Terra Ad Caelum: yikes Terra Ad Caelum: they have no frontline Terra Ad Caelum: but a lot of damage //said this since they had a glass cannon team and was a bit scared Terra Ad Caelum: more Terra Ad Caelum: you can't smite //Rek'sai:"another afk mid" after I came before ahri and he got stolen red by yi and also dies Terra Ad Caelum: i came before ahri Terra Ad Caelum: you lost this fight because he outsmited you Terra Ad Caelum: we can ff //he dies again and still it's my fault I call the ff since master yi is 3 0 jungler 0 2 and poppy got killed top Terra Ad Caelum: you want to play?//"Poppy wanted to play so I asked the other team if they wanted to play" Terra Ad Caelum: well Terra Ad Caelum: let's play Terra Ad Caelum: we'll lose // obvious outcome considered that every lane is losing Terra Ad Caelum: you missed your w // "came before ahri to help rek sai to get crab , we both died and still he blamed me" Terra Ad Caelum: and n ow you're inting Terra Ad Caelum: you think i like being with a 0 3 jungler like you? //Rek sai:"why riot gives me mid lanes like you" the answer Terra Ad Caelum: yeah stay mediocre //got salty Terra Ad Caelum: actually Terra Ad Caelum: it might wake up Terra Ad Caelum: mute this jungler // muted him , but went afk after 3 minutes Terra Ad Caelum: he can only blames others Terra Ad Caelum: xerath mute rek Terra Ad Caelum: waste of time Terra Ad Caelum: just ff 15 Terra Ad Caelum: and report rek Terra Ad Caelum: for afk Terra Ad Caelum: go next Terra Ad Caelum: better jungler next time Terra Ad Caelum: just don't worry Terra Ad Caelum: relax Terra Ad Caelum: try to have fun 4 minutes Terra Ad Caelum: chillax Terra Ad Caelum: release all your tilt Terra Ad Caelum: just unlucky Terra Ad Caelum: that this mid get a W Terra Ad Caelum: i'm not entitled to come as long as i keep ahri in lane Terra Ad Caelum: unlucky Terra Ad Caelum: i'm just sad Post-Game Terra Ad Caelum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr7ZUlsTwKc Terra Ad Caelum: i defended myself Terra Ad Caelum: because rek sai blamed me Terra Ad Caelum: anyway Terra Ad Caelum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr7ZUlsTwKc
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel