#Things This Board CAN Do:
* Help you understand what behavior got you punished.
* Help you understand why you got the punishment you did.
* Help you understand how the system works.
* Help you find techniques that may help you avoid punishment in the future.
* Help you determine whether or not a ban was possibly an error.
* Help you understand why Riot has the policies it does.
* Help you decide if you should contact Player Support about your case.
* Hold reasonable discussion on the system, why it works the way it does, and how it could be improved.
* Hold reasonable discussion on Riot's rules and how they could be improved, under the understanding that Riot is within their right to make rules if they so choose.
#Things This Board CAN'T Do:
* Overturn a punishment.
* Get someone punished (no naming & shaming other players, please).
* Change the punishment system.
* Ensure you a response from a Rioter.
* Override a Player Support decision.
* Help you if you are not willing to consider that your behavior may have been toxic and that changing it might be appropriate.
* Hold discussions where the individuals involved are not willing to accept that Riot is allowed to dictate behavioral rules on their private servers.