RIOT Supports Bigotry!

I was in a league match where we had a thrower, he joined late didn't call lane and we ended up with a duo top, I didn't mind much but the guy was a total jerk the entire time over the coarse of the game he did the following: * Multiple homophobic slurs * AFK in lane * Fed Top & Mid Lane * Trash talked the entire match * Used racially offensive words (the hard R) * Ran it down mid, quickly giving up on that And we still won the game, I was relatively nice to the guy given he had been making fun of my sexuality for a couple messages. This guy was on a rant the entire match and was super annoying. Back on the bigotry, He dropped both derogatory F bombs on me over a few minutes, my response was plain and simple > "Reported for hate speech" "Hate speech, reported" "reported" Those where my responses. I got muted for the match chat and when the "Request-A-Human" the response for why I was muted included the following: > [1:12] [All] W H l T E B O Y (Garen): reported > [7:36] W H l T E B O Y (Garen): reported for hate speach > [7:51] W H l T E B O Y (Garen): you're being a hater > [9:20] [All] W H l T E B O Y (Garen): hate speech, reported These logs were provided by the robot response & the RIOT Employee who can be quoted saying: > "Pretty much anything that negatively affects others or can negatively affect others is not okay." So if someone calls me a "F*****" and a "F**" I can't respond with simply "Reported" because it might "negatively affect others" I brought this up to the rito employee and their response included: > "I get that others are using hate speech and that is definitely not okay but that still doesn't make it okay to respond in this manner." It's not okay to say "Reported for hate speech" when someone calls you a "f*****" or a "f**" ? The interaction was as follows: > Meanie Butt: "You are a f**" > Me: "Reported" > Riot: "I get that others are using hate speech and that is definitely not okay but that still doesn't make it okay to respond in this manner" > *You have been muted for 25 games* How the hell did you come to this decision?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel