Why am I being chat restricted for this??

Literally all I did was respond, non-toxicly. And defend myself.. no insults were used, no hate speech, no calling for reports. every single thing i said, except the first sentence in match was in response to insults and "report this guy". And 2 players on my team, who I'm pretty sure were a premade, are blatant trolls who I had to ignore halfway through.. Nocturne decides to flat out feed my lane twice for no reason at all, knowing full well what was going to happen.. then spend the entire rest of the match flaming, using hate speech, and getting the Lux to call me a "troll" and "inter" and "report him" in all chat. Meanwhile Noc is saying things like "downsy fuck" "idiot" "no wonder you're worthless in life just like in game" "retard/retarded" and spamming all chat with how "toxic i am/flaming/trolling/inting/griefing/abusive" etc etc. "report this toxic %%%%" ............. and these 2 spend the whole match trying to get the other 2, and the enemy team to start flaming me too.. to which i responded, after ignoring the first two. trying to get them to see that im not doing anything wrong... but i guess even that's against the rules huh!! Game 1 Pre-Game USG Street Jimmy: oh USG Street Jimmy: im adc USG Street Jimmy: what the fuck USG Street Jimmy: u sure USG Street Jimmy: i never get secondary when i pick top lol USG Street Jimmy: could have sworn i was top mb In-Game USG Street Jimmy: lol who actually takes ignite on gnar USG Street Jimmy: oh good USG Street Jimmy: you didnt gank but instead you walked back in their jg and died to him.. USG Street Jimmy: thanks for that USG Street Jimmy: im doing better than you wtf are u on USG Street Jimmy: surprise, you fed him now the lanes over USG Street Jimmy: could have just ganked and not counter jg'd after being caught once already USG Street Jimmy: into? USG Street Jimmy: i was 2nd pick USG Street Jimmy: wtf u smoking USG Street Jimmy: HE WAS ALREADY 6 USG Street Jimmy: ARE U FUCKING BLIND USG Street Jimmy: what are u even saying USG Street Jimmy: dies to my lane twice... actually tells me im the one who's wrong USG Street Jimmy: cant even read a single digit number USG Street Jimmy: ignored the troll USG Street Jimmy: ? USG Street Jimmy: ignored USG Street Jimmy: if u guys actually expect me to do well after noc blatantly feeds my lane and then flames me all game USG Street Jimmy: ive got news for you USG Street Jimmy: no. USG Street Jimmy: not interested USG Street Jimmy: well feel free to blame nocturne for that USG Street Jimmy: FOR WHAT USG Street Jimmy: noc is flaming me the entire game USG Street Jimmy: holy shit USG Street Jimmy: you guys realize you're falling for nocturnes trolling right? USG Street Jimmy: noc blatantly fed my laner 2 kills USG Street Jimmy: then flamed me the entire match USG Street Jimmy: hes still flaming in norm chat as we speak USG Street Jimmy: lux is blind USG Street Jimmy: noc dude, riot can see your chat logs you know USG Street Jimmy: you're not fooling anyoen USG Street Jimmy: ggwp USG Street Jimmy: good job team USG Street Jimmy: well played Post-Game USG Street Jimmy: i was the only one on the team not toxic USG Street Jimmy: how does that even work USG Street Jimmy: i mean like i said, chat logs dont lie USG Street Jimmy: theyre trying so hard to get you to, because they know im right USG Street Jimmy: ^^^^^^^ USG Street Jimmy: split pushing is not against the rules USG Street Jimmy: lol lux USG Street Jimmy: theres no point arguing with you, since you're living in your own world USG Street Jimmy: like i said, and gnar said.. we'll let the system sort it out USG Street Jimmy: he used hate speech the entire match lol USG Street Jimmy: bye what? im still here lol USG Street Jimmy: (facepalm) But I'm the one who gets chat restricted though, right? Actively trying to keep from being toxic, and muting all halfway through the match.. thinking to myself "i havent said anything bad yet, and I won't.. not gonna fall for this" and I STILL GET PUNISHED So fucking tired of this community and this bullshit penalty system.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel