Permanent Ban - Think it's fair or not?

Just a bit of context, I understand Riot doesn't care who started the fight etc which is why I was holding in my frustration. But, this game I wasn't having my best game and our mid was already saying "ff" "trash jungler" the usual toxic stuff of LoL a few minutes in. I'm not joking when I say our mid would not stop trash talking me the whole game. I spent most of the game trying to explain what I was doing or asking how I was the problem when no one on our team was doing too hot and about half way through the game our support was also adding to the trash talk. So here I am with a permanent ban after being trash talked by 2 people the WHOLE game for negative attitude. I really wish I could show you the full chat log and not just my point of view, but here it is. Let me know what you think! Game 1 Pre-Game Teemos Tittiees: can i jg pls In-Game Teemos Tittiees: red start dont need leash Teemos Tittiees: nahh Teemos Tittiees: i almost killed lucian lv2 Teemos Tittiees: he does barely any damgage early Teemos Tittiees: wish we had a mid Teemos Tittiees: i know u are Teemos Tittiees: gonna give blue to annie? Teemos Tittiees: for what? Teemos Tittiees: lmao im not Teemos Tittiees: i was coming up from botside Teemos Tittiees: and got leona and lucianed Teemos Tittiees: ' Teemos Tittiees: god ur annoying Teemos Tittiees: i didnt say that Teemos Tittiees: diana griefing me all game Teemos Tittiees: report for toxic pls Teemos Tittiees: spam type/ping me Teemos Tittiees: im the problem nbot the 2/6 ashe taht got solo laned Teemos Tittiees: why flame me Teemos Tittiees: bot literally got solo laned Teemos Tittiees: and same with top Teemos Tittiees: 1v1 and 2v2 Teemos Tittiees: u should learn the mid role Teemos Tittiees: i wasnt Teemos Tittiees: just nmot mid Teemos Tittiees: i was bot 3 times? Teemos Tittiees: kathus wasnt even bot Teemos Tittiees: i got a kill bot Teemos Tittiees: heloed them get a kill Teemos Tittiees: and we have none cause all lanes lost Teemos Tittiees: simple Teemos Tittiees: lmao Teemos Tittiees: win rate says other wise Teemos Tittiees: that mid of yours is disgusting Teemos Tittiees: id try a new role tbh Teemos Tittiees: anywhere to go but down Post-Game Teemos Tittiees: Nice type feed all game Teemos Tittiees: gj man Teemos Tittiees: same for diana Teemos Tittiees: too busy typing to see her lane Teemos Tittiees: are u joking
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel