I got hacked and then banned for scripting

Hello guys, i have a huge problem and i hope to find some help here. This is my first post ever. My main language is german so sorry for this probably bad englisch :D I made this account because of this problem, but i will start telling you know: Quick said: I got perma banned, because i "scripted or used 3rd party programms." And i KNOW that ive been hacked and this hacker did these things. I know that every true scripter will deny the fact, that he actually scripted, but let me explain why it is OBVIOUS, that i didnt scripted and got hacked. A few days ago, when i queued up in a normal draft, something strange happend to me: At the starting of the champion select i got the message, that another Pc just logged into my account. A second later my client closed automaticly. My friends, wich i queued up with, said, that the champ select is still running and i hovered a champion (wich is impossible because my client was closed) I instantly logged myself back into my account and was able to join the champion select and ban/pick champions. I was able to play the whole normal game without any issues and never thought about the things, that happened before, again. 2 Days later i wanted to log myself into my account again and got the message that i was perma banned because of using 3rd party software (known as scripting). I looked into my Match History at LoLKing and saw 6 ranked games i never played. In these games Kalista was played two times wich i never played in my life in ranked or even in normal. Same with Karthus wich was played one time. Then we have here one Yasuo game. Its been a loooong time since i played him legit in ranked. The only legit champs are Varus and Cassiopeia. But its been a while that i played these champs aswell. To summarize: I got hacked and my account got banned for something an other person did. I have more reasons for you, that i wouldnt even think about scripting: 1. First thing: I love League of Legends. Damn i really love it, i love the champions, the lores, the gameplay, the tournaments. I just love it. And i hate it when someone comes and destroys the fun from the game with scripting or flaming. 2. I spent about 400-500 € in this account. 3. The ranked season 9 starts soon. Wouldnt it be logical when i start scripting when the new season starts, so i can climb really fast? 4. This reason goes together with reason 3. Why would i script in a normal draft? You dont get anything except a bit blue essences and maybe some honors for winning a normalgame. I hope you understand my situation and why im very sad and angry about this whole topic. I already sent a ticket to the german Riotgames support. They didnt responded yet. What are your thoughts about this? Im scared that i lose my account for such a unlucky thing! Sincerly TimoTry (my summoner name, if you want to look up my match history and stuff. The hacker started with playing Kalista and ended with playing Yasuo)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel