I would like my permaban to be reviewed.

Here are the 2 logs that led to my permaban. Game 1 Pre-Game The Law oƒ One: top want to switch? In-Game The Law oƒ One: game is so trash The Law oƒ One: why do i get a lulu support and she gets a pyke The Law oƒ One: diceroll The Law oƒ One: re[port lulu afk The Law oƒ One: standing behind tower typing for 2 minutes The Law oƒ One: ya i feel bad for getting lvl 1 bush cheesed as well The Law oƒ One: trash game tbh The Law oƒ One: too much 0 skill reward The Law oƒ One: oh look he flash stuns me and theres zero counterplay The Law oƒ One: so fun when i have a useless lulu and their pyke is hard carrying and nothing i can do The Law oƒ One: can u click ur polypmorph when the pyke goes in once? The Law oƒ One: he flash stuns nothing i can do The Law oƒ One: name a single skillful thing youve done this whole game lmaooo The Law oƒ One: ff The Law oƒ One: pyke is broken The Law oƒ One: e hitbox is massive The Law oƒ One: report lulu ditching lane and doing scuttle top lane?? actual greifing The Law oƒ One: and now we lose bot tower The Law oƒ One: shes trolling The Law oƒ One: refusing to go bot now The Law oƒ One: says the lulu player The Law oƒ One: the games ai can play that champ better than most ppl The Law oƒ One: literally every fight itsnt a 1v1 The Law oƒ One: or else you would still lose to 2-12 draven The Law oƒ One: lol mad so u blow ult on useless draven XD The Law oƒ One: this why i stopped maining adc got tired of going 15-2 when i have the good stupport and getting tilted and going 2-15 when i have the bad support The Law oƒ One: lol 5 people coming to get our blue buff? Game 2 Pre-Game The Law oƒ One: DRAT The Law oƒ One: lol The Law oƒ One: like darn The Law oƒ One: sry i dnt feel like picking mage vs yasuo The Law oƒ One: oh wait The Law oƒ One: its yasuo top The Law oƒ One: nah i play lots of draven its fine In-Game The Law oƒ One: just sux they have rammus hes probably gona gank me a bunch The Law oƒ One: :)))))))))) The Law oƒ One: LOL The Law oƒ One: :P The Law oƒ One: i was gona dive ez but then everyone showed up The Law oƒ One: i thought yas backed The Law oƒ One: when did he get 2 kills?? The Law oƒ One: i fkin ghat ehit sgame The Law oƒ One: this game over The Law oƒ One: 1 more min The Law oƒ One: rammus counters me The Law oƒ One: he gets free ganks The Law oƒ One: ya this isnt my game The Law oƒ One: cant click the fking blast cone cuase target champs only The Law oƒ One: ashe toxic saying to report me for no reason The Law oƒ One: so> The Law oƒ One: ? The Law oƒ One: yas isnt the problem its the fkn rammus who gets free ganks with q The Law oƒ One: lmao im literally bullying lane so hard i die becus im pusehd up to rammus The Law oƒ One: as if i wouldnt get ganked on ohter champs, muted The Law oƒ One: literally rammuys is 1v9 carrying this game right now so sad The Law oƒ One: only reason its one sided The Law oƒ One: yes The Law oƒ One: ramus taunt makes me drop my axes and q gives him free gank actually counters me so hard The Law oƒ One: ya let me just spend 1300 gold real quick I'm surprised this got me permabanned, game 1 I said some negative things directed to people but I specifically refrained from getting into calling names etc, game 2 I felt I just complained about the game. I was trying to improve and not insult others after the 14 day ban but I see how complaining so much is negative and how light trash talk isn't accepted either. I can stop doing these but I would've liked to have known that this was enough to get me full on permabanned beforehand. Do I agree with it? No, but I understand the level of tolerance now and dont want to permanently lose my account. I'd like to request that this ban is reviewed and I'm considered for being unbanned. I realize now that riot doesn't tolerate much negativity in general so if I'm unbanned I'll know how easily I can get banned and make some changes. I know I need to mute all and not take the game so seriously. I know I can do this because some games I would be totally fine and or could laugh things off, just need to keep cool and to myself in those games where I'm in a bad mood and this ban is motivation for that. Please let me know what you think. Edit: Why is this thread frozen? You should not be deciding when multiple active discussions end. Not your place Evangele.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel