Dodge Queue should be debatable

Ranked: Playing ranked with Top selecting Jhin. I ban Jhin, he picks Draven. I dodge, I lose LP, I have to endure a wait timer, AND I can't report him. teammate selects Kai'Sa jungle, I say I'll dodge if they pick her, they pick her, I dodge, I lose LP, I have to endure a wait timer, AND I can't report him. These people should be playing Normals. An official dodge choice should be available with a comment to explain why you did. Otherwise, the only option is to play the game, waste 30-40 minutes, lose MORE LP, then report. This is the ONLY way to punish these players currently, and it's not cool. Normals? Hey, play whatever the heck you want. In ranked? Give me a break. Solo Queue ain't LCS, but most solo queue players IN RANKED, pay attention to the LCS and expect a certain respect towards champion select. Normals are for fun, bs, rogue nonsense, same as Flexed when coordinating a rogue strat, but ranked isn't for that, and those who don't want to play with fancy rogue picks shouldn't be punished, imo. Thanks for listening. :)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel