Banned. I don't think this is fair.

Below are chat logs. Both of these games I was mass reported by teamates that had an issue with me. I wish Riot would consider the stuff that was said to me. Maybe I deserved a report in chat one, even that is questionable but game two I 100% did not deserve it. They honored me after just to troll me. They were calling me autistic and saying that they were "holding me hostage". Three of them are in the same clan and were playing together. Check the whole chat logs, and bring up what they said. I didn't say ANYTHING to them. Game 1 Trayvon Martini: fisrt time trist Trayvon Martini: 4th time adc Trayvon Martini: sigh Trayvon Martini: You were so far back Trayvon Martini: not u Trayvon Martini: u fuck Trayvon Martini: our support didnt come in Trayvon Martini: gg Trayvon Martini: idc anymore Trayvon Martini: ff at 15 Trayvon Martini: 4th time adc Trayvon Martini: lol Trayvon Martini: hehehehe Trayvon Martini: 4th time adc Trayvon Martini: playing most busted jg Trayvon Martini: still feeding Trayvon Martini: kek Trayvon Martini: 1v1 after Trayvon Martini: Asks for mid and then feeds Trayvon Martini: lol Trayvon Martini: too bad ur silver Trayvon Martini: I dont play ranked Trayvon Martini: often Trayvon Martini: 1v1 me Trayvon Martini: please Trayvon Martini: check my kd in all my ranked games Trayvon Martini: Positive Trayvon Martini: ppl like you too hard to carry Trayvon Martini: not my fault Trayvon Martini: who are u talking to Trayvon Martini: lol Trayvon Martini: I seriously didnt know who u were talking to Trayvon Martini: thought it was kayn Trayvon Martini: please report them Trayvon Martini: They're flaming me Trayvon Martini: 4th time playing adc Trayvon Martini: I can show logs Trayvon Martini: I didnt blame them Trayvon Martini: They're lying Trayvon Martini: They're calling me autistic and wishing death on me over a game Trayvon Martini: dude Trayvon Martini: I muted them. Just please report them for me. I promise if I'm not lying cuz if I was, then they wont punish them Trayvon Martini: what do i buy next Game 2 Trayvon Martini: hahaha xD Trayvon Martini: lmfaO! Trayvon Martini: GG Trayvon Martini: Why didnt u heal? Trayvon Martini: FF at 15 Trayvon Martini: For some reason no heal Trayvon Martini: just Trayvon Martini: press the button Trayvon Martini: it doesnt matter Trayvon Martini: i cant play dude Trayvon Martini: im sorry Trayvon Martini: im trying my best Trayvon Martini: not to do this Trayvon Martini: but Trayvon Martini: i just cant Trayvon Martini: im too tilted Trayvon Martini: yeah Trayvon Martini: side step right? Trayvon Martini: Existence is pain Trayvon Martini: You got hit by both Jhin and Lux Trayvon Martini: so it doesnt matter Trayvon Martini: I didnt flame tho Trayvon Martini: I asked why he didnt heal. I never called him a name or anything Trayvon Martini: I didnt flame Trayvon Martini: For the record Trayvon Martini: He still hasnt healed. ANd he said it's on purpose Trayvon Martini: And yet says Im the one thats inting Trayvon Martini: Yeah but if he healed we wouldve won though Trayvon Martini: He said he purposely didn't Trayvon Martini: we would have though... Trayvon Martini: it was pretty clear Trayvon Martini: You died to a brand auto afterwards Trayvon Martini: See. Hes the one flaming Trayvon Martini: Claims I am Trayvon Martini: Please report Brand Trayvon Martini: Not my fault Brand refuses to heal on purpose Trayvon Martini: You guys are flaming me because I complained about Brand not using heal. Then he tells us that he's purposely not using it so I Trayvon Martini: die Trayvon Martini: How does that make sense? Trayvon Martini: Are yo Trayvon Martini: Are u guys friends with him Trayvon Martini: He didnt stop healing Trayvon Martini: He never healed to begin with Trayvon Martini: i wasnt toxic Trayvon Martini: HOw was i toxic lol Trayvon Martini: no Trayvon Martini: Hes flaming me Trayvon Martini: and calling ME toxic Trayvon Martini: LOl Trayvon Martini: i didnt troll them Trayvon Martini: Who did i troll Trayvon Martini: I didnt troll anyone Trayvon Martini: I didnt feed Trayvon Martini: at all Trayvon Martini: not on purposse Trayvon Martini: I was counting on his heal, we wouldve WON the 2nd Trayvon Martini: I never said i was gonna int... Trayvon Martini: Wtf Trayvon Martini: He took heal Trayvon Martini: And dient change it Trayvon Martini: I changed to barrier Trayvon Martini: last second Trayvon Martini: I didnt act dumb Trayvon Martini: I never trolled Trayvon Martini: Are you guys friends? Trayvon Martini: is that why? Trayvon Martini: Lke Trayvon Martini: I dont understand Trayvon Martini: How you can be on his side Trayvon Martini: You guys are obviously Trayvon Martini: Grouped up in que Trayvon Martini: Lol Trayvon Martini: youre lying Trayvon Martini: Because i know peoples logic Trayvon Martini: cant be that flawed Trayvon Martini: lol Trayvon Martini: ok Trayvon Martini: bud Trayvon Martini: Please report my team Trayvon Martini: They're calling me "dumb whore" Trayvon Martini: "Autistic" Trayvon Martini: Its not about norms, they're being dicks Trayvon Martini: I ASKED ONE THING: Why didn't you heal brand Trayvon Martini: And that makes me toxic and they proceed to flame me Trayvon Martini: They're all grouped in que Trayvon Martini: lol Trayvon Martini: This is why the game is dead Trayvon Martini: Players like these Trayvon Martini: Incredibly toxic Trayvon Martini: Find a reason to take out their anger Trayvon Martini: online Trayvon Martini: And I have to deal with it Trayvon Martini: And the opposite team hates me for no reason Trayvon Martini: When all my complaints are alid Trayvon Martini: Just end. Trayvon Martini: They want me to play after flaming the crap out of me Trayvon Martini: I asked one question Trayvon Martini: And I get flamed by their squad Trayvon Martini: Im not trolling Trayvon Martini: They're just flaming Trayvon Martini: me for no reason Trayvon Martini: Because I asked why brand didnt heal Trayvon Martini: his buddies instantly raged over Keyboard "DUDE SHUT UP HE DIDNT HEAL BECAUSEH E DIDNT WANT TO" Trayvon Martini: Do u want to Trayvon Martini: call me Trayvon Martini: on discord? Trayvon Martini: you should see some of the stuff they say Trayvon Martini: You wouldnt want to play either Trayvon Martini: i hope u guys know im not the one doing /ff Trayvon Martini: but u said u were holding me hostage Trayvon Martini: implying iw as the one doing it Trayvon Martini: the reason im not aying anything Trayvon Martini: is because Trayvon Martini: I dont want to get chat banned again Trayvon Martini: But Trayvon Martini: If u want to talk this out Trayvon Martini: Over chat Trayvon Martini: WE should Trayvon Martini: :)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel