AFK framed... once again... the dilema...

The eternal afk probation dilema... kill me for not having a top notch pc that never fails or the power to control my internet connection fails at all times... cm'on ... i have "donne" the penalty ... waited all those sikning 20 min x5 ... and when i finaly get over it once more... a player wich just simply gives up... and stays put on base...pouting... coming up with storys and making me the bad guy in the eyes of the enemy team, for coming in game 5 min late (connection problems...still i came and played) get's me yet another blissfull 5 round of 20 min wait ... like... seriously ... wtf?!?!?!? The problem is not having it controlled... as in for the "why" it happened... in this particular case... as soon as i got on the game (sup), i went there... i helped my team... what was he (top) doing?... just afk chating with the enemy team, being toxic... it's not bcause of 5 MINUTES THAT U LOSE A GAME... but the result was...? me having to wait 20min*5 ... if u guys are trying to make me quit on this... congrats on the great job ... really working wonders... bacuse of childish behaviours like the one the "teemo" on my team played... the game really gets tyring ... I know the game sometimes freezes and my connection sometimes simply drops (some days it works perfectly... some it's a nightmare, and on those after 1 game or 2 if i fell i can get luchy ... i just give up and log off)... but this is too much... i enjoy the game for a fun few min or hours...to simply have fun, and knowing that those problems may happen (alldow i don't fully understand why) i just play normal mode (meaning not ranked) and aram... bcause i don't want to ruin anyone ranked games... If u doubt me that much...check the "gg's" i get ... compared to the afk's ... plus... logical thinking ... if i just spent 100 min waiting to play... on probation... why, just why the hell would i go afk on the first "out of probation" game, go afk once again? to just trow away another full 100min waiting ... like it's a hobie to wait...endlesly...and just waist time...does that make sence to anyone... ANYONE? Correct me if i'm wrong... but this game still is supose to entertain and let people have fun... right?! But even being considered about others...what have i got in return? A kid tantrum in a single game... and i'm put back in detention ... have it in concideration for a bit please... it is a game for children and adults... still... let's have some conscience riot... will u? I am sure this is just one of many cases of unfortunate palyers like myself... i hate the childish coment's and haters and toxic players... what do i do... i ignore them... i'm old enough to know better... but this is waaaay beiond my pacience limit ... Can we, the conection and full of lag problem players... with old pc's... still have a good time here? I wonder... :(
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel