DOES RIOT EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT TROLLS IN RANKED GAMES!??!?!

Hello, I have played so many games where the adc or any role in ranked unjustly decides to troll. This last game, was a person going kaisa, their kaisa got taken so they picked vayne (they were last pick mind you) I was third pick on our team, I went xerath since pyke was banned and it was a kaisa I could poke her. Their support was a koz, then finally our adc picked Vayne into koz and kaisa (he should have went ez but ignored all advice). During the game I was poking their adc and supp with q and our adc was taking all the hits from koz, like i said they would if they went vayne into their comp, and then our adc decides that I was griefing our lane by staying back and poking and decides to leave me alone bot facing adc and supp (something I can handle as xerath once I get more mana) but then settles in middle lane and feeds their yasuo. I reported this person the FACT is Riot never does anything about them, EVER. I get them Nearly EVERY GAME. The summoner name of this person is PredatorNA. They even said "I have no problem running it down"
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel