To all those who got banned

90% of you modified the game client or had some overlay or replay that has given you advantage over me and other players who play the game without unfair advantages. {{champion:43}} Karma's a bitch isn't it. To the remaining 10% that got banned: you probably were elo boosted or queued up with a booster/hacker. Don't cry now that Riot has finally caught you.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board