Got permabanned - jungler showed up and spam pushed everyone's waves over and over

Pretty unbelievable to get banned over this. The guy admits at the end he has only played 20 hours in the game. Everyone else on the team is spamming him to stop pushing their waves. I even asked my teammates how do we get this guy to stop doing this? Game 1 In-Game Jako Mayhem: ward here i tol du Jako Mayhem: 100 hp mid Jako Mayhem: the fuck are u doing? Jako Mayhem: its frozen at the tower and u push it? Jako Mayhem: ima steal ur jungle all game now Jako Mayhem: better jungler wins again Jako Mayhem: dude ur getting annihilated Jako Mayhem: i have k6 and yas 2v1 here whole game Jako Mayhem: olaf can just R out of ur blind and ur champ is worthless Jako Mayhem: and this guy ahs no idea how to play jungle Jako Mayhem: i had my wave frozen twice at turret and he cam eand pushed it Jako Mayhem: k6 mid Jako Mayhem: wow Jako Mayhem: ??? Jako Mayhem: i spam pinged him to back off and he came and un froze my wave twice Jako Mayhem: kept smashing skills while i was pinging Jako Mayhem: new or braindead? Jako Mayhem: braindead yea figured that Jako Mayhem: jungle definitely not the role if you're new Jako Mayhem: maybe dont take kills as support Jako Mayhem: tryign to play the game Jako Mayhem: have a r%%%%% like you spam pushing waves of your laners Jako Mayhem: what will? Jako Mayhem: just keep letting them fuck up the waves? Jako Mayhem: so saying nothing = helps him learn to have a brain? Jako Mayhem: thats logic for u Jako Mayhem: id id man the first 30 times Jako Mayhem: STOp pushign the wave + 30 pings Jako Mayhem: what else can o di Jako Mayhem: i do Jako Mayhem: "dont say anything, it helps him" Jako Mayhem: "dont say anything thats how he learns" Jako Mayhem: 500x better than u Jako Mayhem: you just walke dblind to a drag pit with no drag there Jako Mayhem: why were u there? Jako Mayhem: then listen to people who know Jako Mayhem: instead of suck Jako Mayhem: only because xayah carry
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel