Feeding needs a harsher punishment whether it be intentional or not

Hi, I've been playing league for almost 3 years now and I think I have enough experience to make this argument. The league community is referred to as toxic and most of this toxicity comes from the irritation of players who work their asses off to climb the ranked ladder. We can all agree the main trigger for toxicity in league nowadays is players feeding whether it be intentional or not. Feeding is a SERIOUS problem on league, I understand feeding is part of the game but when one good player can't necessarily carry a team but one bad player can lose the game for everyone, I think there is an issue. You can't really blame someone for going on 10 loss streak only to encounter another player that goes 5/14 on Jhin and expect them not to be irate. I feel as if these types of players need to be cut some slack because its mere frustration and sure you can say "take a break from the game" but what happens when one leaves the game and comes back to the same base of feeding players? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel