League makes you suffer imstead of being a game .....thats is suppose to be enjoyed

Recently I played a game ..2 solo duo's in fact.....just go watch all my games for christ sake ( profile --> DikGod ) .... The games is separated into 3 parts 1. The trying 2. The trolls ( come in game say oh I'm gonna disconnect or feed to annoying you ) 3. The disconnectors ......I know I'm not good with math but the number of bad is 70% to the number of good 30% percent in that situation...... League of legends has made me cry: .....I realized then amd there that this wasnt a game but instead something that was causing me to suffer I know I'm not challenger player and all and some of you die hearted riot lover may so oh you just suck but I am here to say .....you are just downright inconsiderate and hypocritical............ Losing games are going to happen but its how an individual loses a game that will affect them ......likewise with winning a game......I am losing games where people troll or disconnect and that hurtd ..my recent game I was 10+ kills with 3 deaths with and ash having 18 deaths and the supports following her with 0 kills 9 deaths....helping is imposible when they dont take the help protecting is impossible when they run from protection ....... Winning a game where someone disconnects is unfair ....not only unfair for the other team but unfair for me ...by trolling or disconnecting they are robbing me a testing my skills to to maximum how they are to be tested. In ranked solo duo .... Break..... breaks dont help ...you come back to reciprocate the same thing in games only with a little less practice that you would have had prior to the break that you took... I'm no wiz here but the champions are not my problem.....champions are champions and you will get countered ad well as you will counter people ....but it what you do in game the determines who will win ..... Now let me address the real reason why I am here .....riot has a way of prioritizing skins and sending out a great thankyou when you hand them your money but fail to give you the help you need ....the help that they guaranteed.......have you even wondered why streamers and running to fortnite instead of league ...well this is it ... IT IS SO EASY FOR 1 PERSON TO SINGLE HANDEDLY RUIN YOUR ENTIRE GAME WHILE YOU TRY YOU BEST ....BUT IT IS SO FUCKING HARD FOR 1 PERSON TO SOLO CARRY A GAME ............. ITS A TEAM GAME ......THERE IS NO I IN TEAM ....WELL THERR IS AN I IN FEEDING ..AND THERE IS AN I IN DISCONNECTING .................IF ITS A FUCKING TEAM GAME THEN ONE PERSON SHOULDNT MAKE THE ENTIRED TEAM SUFFER .......LIKEWISE WITH THE CARRY.......ONE PERSON SHOUKD BE HOARDING THE ENTIRED FUCKING TEAM ON THEIR BACK ...ITS UNFAIR ... NOW RIOT LET ME GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE ....HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT YOU PUNISH PEOPLE OUT OF GAME AND THEY DONT CARE? .....HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT PERHAPS YOU SHOULD INNITIATE A CHAMPION LOCKDOWN SITUATION ? ... WHAT IS CHAMPION LOCKDOWN YOU MIGHT ADD? .....YOU COULD ...FUCK COULD ....YOU SHOULD. CREAT AN INGAME DETECTION THAT AUTO LOCKS CHAMPIONS IN BASE ON BOTH TEAM GIVING THEM A PROMPT WHY THEIR CHAMPION HAS BEEN LOCKED TEMPORARILY ...EXAMPLE MY SUPPORT DECIDES TO BE A TROLL ...SO HE FEEDS HIS LANE ...IF THERE IS CONSTANT DEATHS REPEADEDLY AT 10 DEATHS IF THAT CHAPION DOES NOT HAVE ATLEAST 5 OR 6 KILLS THEN THAT PERSONS CHAMPION ITS LOCKED IN BASE.....IF THIS PERSON IS A JUNGLER THEN THE JUNGLER ON THE OTHER TEAM IS LOCLED DOWN ASWELL......WHY LOCK THE OTHER TEAM CHAMPION YOU ASK? WELL IT KEEPS THE GAME FROM BEING A A FUCKING 4V5 WHICH IS UNBALANCED ......BUT WONT THE NONE FEEDING JUNGLER LOSE LP ...NO HE WILL STILL BE ABLE TO TALK TO HIM TEAM AND GET THE LP IF HIS TEAM WINS HOEVER HE WILL BE LOCKED AND CAN ONLY SPECTATE HIS TEAM ONLY ......PROBLEM SOLVED ..4V4 THE TROLL GET PENALIZED IN GAME !!!!!!!!.....AND EVERYONE GET WHAT THEY DESERVE WHAT ABOUT IF A PLAYER DISCONNECTS ..THE SAME PROCEDURE WILL APPLY IF A JUNGLER OR WHAT EVER ROLE DISCONNECTS...THEN THE SAME ROLE OF THE OTHER TEAM WILL BE LOCKED UNTIL THAT PERSON COMES BACK ...IF THE PERSON DOESNT COME BACK HE WILL STAY LOCK BUT GET THE SAME AMOUNT IF LP WHILE THE DISCONNECTER LOSES LP AND HIS TEAM GET A FAIR 4V4 FIGHT ........ HEY RIOT ......THERE IS NO I IN TEAM ....SO ONE PERSON SHOULD BE ABLE TO CARRY SO EASY AND ONE PERSON SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUIN IN A SPLIT SECOND ........YOUR DEVELOPERS NEED TO WORRY LESS ABOUT SKINS AND DUMB SHXT AND MORE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY ...BECAUSE TBH WE DEDICATE OUR TIME TO SUPPORT YOU ...ITS NOT FAIR THAT WE GET SHXT FOR IT ............AND I AM DONE FUCKING GIVING YOU MY MONEY FOR SKINS UNLESS YOU DO SOMETHING ......BECAUSE YOU SPLASHING STUFF IS BULLSHXT AND WILL ONLY ENHANCE THE CURRENT SUFFERING ON YOUR PLAYERS .
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel