Banned for saying the "N" Word

EI Comandante: eve EI Comandante: lets not run it into my mid EI Comandante: awesome champ bro! EI Comandante: awesome sauce EI Comandante: cool beans EI Comandante: remember EI Comandante: ur gold 4 EI Comandante: hardstucfk EI Comandante: w a 49% EI Comandante: no not lel EI Comandante: 5/1 EI Comandante: is not losing EI Comandante: if anything im losing to my eve EI Comandante: all good bro EI Comandante: ur stuck in gold EI Comandante: how EI Comandante: idk EI Comandante: wron EI Comandante: wrong* EI Comandante: nice try EI Comandante: if ur trolling EI Comandante: no you wouldnt EI Comandante: you say rekt EI Comandante: im good bro EI Comandante: ur 2/6 EI Comandante: %%%%% i said that out loud EI Comandante: because i just know autism when i see it EI Comandante: god you have brain damage EI Comandante: all of u are gold bro EI Comandante: zoe ur prob d5 garbage EI Comandante: all good These are the logs from a game I played last night, I dont see how this can be turned against me and I get punished for 2 weeks all because I said the N word. I didnt even use the er, used an a, the fact that this is considered racist just makes me very confused. I'm black and I always refer to my friends as my Ni**as, this is the way I was addressing it in the chat log. Also, the eve on my team was running it to my zoe, the zoe was being very toxic aswell. But I think that this is just absolutely ridiculous getting banned for something as little as that.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel