2017 Ranked Rewards Help Desk
The season ends November 7th at 23:59 Pacific Time. Daylight Saving Time (back an hour) has been accounted for in the countdown.
- You will need to be in the loading screen by Nov 7th, 23:59 Pacific Time for the final game to count.
- Challenger spots lock at 23:45 Pacific Time so games must be completed before then.
- Watch out for decay! Rankings lock at 23:59 Pacific Time. No takesies backsies ??
- Bronze: Summoner icon and profile insignia
- Silver: Summoner Icon, profile insignia, Victorious ward skin (2+ queues)1, and loading screen border (queue specific)
- Gold+: Summoner Icon, profile insignia, Victorious ward skin (2+ queues)1, loading screen border (queue specific), and Victorious Graves (Chromas per queue)2
You can get it this season by achieving Silver or higher in any 2 ranked queues (3v3 Flex, Ranked Flex, Ranked Solo).
While getting Gold in any ranked queue will grant you the Victorious skin (and unlock Graves), you’ll also receive different colored chromas depending on which ranked queue(s) you get Gold or higher in.
If you end the season with Honor 3 or higher, you’ll get a special ward skin based on the honor level you ended the season with!
- Players with bans or chat restrictions active when the season ends.
- Players issued a ban of 7 days or more after Aug 22nd, 23:59 Pacific Time.
- Players banned for during the 2017 season.
Players who experience fraud-related or erroneous bans will still be eligible. Players hit with LeaverBuster will also be eligible.
You’ll still get your rewards even if they haven’t been distributed yet. Count yourself lucky and reflect on the reasoning why the punishment was issued!
You’ll get rewards as long as you do not hit the ineligibility criteria above.
All rewards will be distributed in the coming months after the end of season. We’ll give further updates as rewards are sent out regarding timelines!
- Some rewards may appear faster than others so don’t worry if you don’t get them all at once.
- Normal SR: Shows highest of Solo/Duo or Flex
- Normal TT: Shows TT Flex reward
- RGM/ARAM/Custom: Shows highest of any reward
- Co-op vs. AI Summoner’s Rift - Shows highest of Solo/Duo or Flex reward
- Co-op vs. AI Twisted Treeline - Shows TT Flex reward
- Ranked Solo/Duo: Shows Solo/Duo reward
- Ranked Flex SR/Flex TT: Shows Flex reward, depending on SR or TT
Some players might be confused about a recent Instagram photo indicating 50 wins for a chroma. This requirement is specifically intended for platforms outside of Riot supported regions such as Garena. Some regions do not have 3 ranked queues, so they will receive their third chroma through 50 wins. Sorry for the confusion!