I'm SO FUCKING fed up with Riots BULLSHIT.

If I have to play with another group of 12 year olds off on summer break while they are in a 4man premade and I'm just trying to learn a new champion to take into rank and they all group up on me and spam SMD. I swear on my fking life riot,you should be FUCKING ashamed of yourself. People get their accounts banned over dealing with shit like this. If I said one thing in response, I'd be banned huh. Zero respect for this company. Rioters are cool, this FUCKING company is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me teambuilder since you, RIOT;yes you RIOT LIED as fucking company and told us you'd give us ways to find players to play with WAY back when there use'd to be ip boost weekends for premades. Not only did you SHAMELESSY and UTTERLY DISGUSTINGLY LIEEEEEEE. Why am I even trying. It's all bullshit isn't it. You fked your core playersbase HARD in the ass and now you think you're too big to fail. Little do you fucking know. When your core playerbase is done. Everything is gone. This isnt the FUCKING NFL this is a VIDEO game. IT WILL GET OLD AND END. Imagine a REAL powerhouse industry actually starts giving a shit about e-sports. Maybe Disney or whoever that WWE owner is, point being; if your stupid ass company is fickle, don't expect job longevity. Anyway, Riot pisses me off that they ban over chat logs without context, even though it could be with 4 other 12 year old aggressive trolls who reall just dont give a shit while you've spent YEARS investing into the company and existed to MAKE the company what it is. THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK! .. so why should anyone else. If you enjoy the game play it.THE INSTANT a better game comes out though, SPIT IN THE FUCKING EYE of this company. Not the Rioters, the pieces of shit that dictate our beloved Rioters.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel