Ask Diana

So even something as innocent as curiosity has been tainted by the arrogant lies of the Solari - so much that their influence cannot be allowed to spread any further. I come forth to both Summoners and Champions alike in an offer to sate your inquiring minds. Whilst I of all people will not be so quick to turn away any concerns others may have, I will not tolerate disrespect. Be warned. My patience fades as the moon wanes. The night will surely come to steal any purblind truths from your eyes, and I hope for your sake that you are wise enough to accept it. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2461793 Link to old thread, also a staple to my interactions with most outside of the temple.)) ((Another OOC thing, If you wish to do anything Lunari-Related, be it threads, plots, or otherwise some brainstorming, do bring it to my attention, rather than posting what you have in a new thread, I love the support, but there are some things that can and cannot happen, esepcially with Diana not involved. Thank you~))
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel