Detailed Game Info currently lacking--this hurts newer players. I created a guide to fill the gap.

I'm impressed with the changes Riot has made to the new player experience on the website and on the PBE, and the direction they are continuing to move, but I think their material lacks the depth that serious players seek. Some newer or unskilled players play simply for fun. The current brief and concise Game Info is sufficient for them. However, other players want to take their gameplay to the next level. Finding the information they need is difficult. I often find myself teaching crucial game knowledge that I can't even remember the source for! I decided to write a guide ([read it here](http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/league-of-legends-the-essentials-371292)) containing everything I consider core LoL knowledge. Rioters, please take a look at it, and consider accommodating in-depth game information to your website, instead of leaving players to completely rely on outside resources.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel