I Created a champion named Galus, the Betrayed. Here he is.

Champion Name: Galus, the Betrayed Lore: Galus is a previous longstanding Demacian general who led the region to victory time and time again. However, when peace came about, he was unsatisfied and exiled following his court hearing regarding his extreme warlust and prejudice on the battlefield. He now lives secluded in the forest, daring travelers and beasts to challenge him. NOTE: THESE NUMBERS ARE ROUGH IDEAS THAT I HAVE THOUGHT OF AND AM BASING IT OFF OF WANTING GALUS TO BE AN ENGAGE CC TANK, THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH MEANING BUT WILL GIVE AN IDEA OF MY VISION P: Demacian Vengeance -> When an allied unit dies, Galus gains 15 additional movement speed and 2% additional resistances (increasing to 90 movement speed and 20% resistances) Q: Shattering Strike -> Galus bashes his target, slowing them and lowering their resistances by 6/9/12/15/18% Deals mixed damage (half physical half magical): Auto attack damage plus (40/50/60/70/80) W: Reckless Abandon -> Galus cuts his current health by 20% and leaps into the fray, slamming the ground, damaging and stunning the targets he lands on, gaining 10% (diminishing by 2% for each additional champion hit for a max of 30%) of his max hp. Deals physical damage equal to the hp used to cast. E: Oaken Spite -> Galus slams his tree in front of him, dealing 80/100/120/140/160 + (25% total AD) physical damage and slowing champions for 40% tapering off after 1.5 seconds R: Unnatural Disaster -> Galus cleaves the ground, uprooting two trees and dragging enemies together in front of him, stunning and silencing them for 2/2.5/3 seconds and dealing (200/350/500 + 35% total AD) as mixed damage the attached picture is a drawing of what I envisioned him to look like, I may be a terrible artist but it gets the point across of a wartorn veteran.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel