[Champion Concept] Julia - The Gun Maiden (solo marksman)

_I will find my way back home. I will seek out the one i loved and kill him with my own two hands._ -- Julia Gaso. Her theme's playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc&list=PLWwIi0zOJaFOb-IYWKW6fEbYiczfKY1ci **** **** **** Table of content: 1) Stats and Kit 2) Detailed ability explanation 3) Math for abilities 4) Lore 5) Quotes 6) Other **** **** **** #1.1. STATS HEALTH: 484 – 1982 HEALTH REGEN: 6.4 – 15.8 ATTACK DAMAGE: 56 – 112 ATTACK SPEED: 0.625 (+0% – 82.3%) ATTACK RANGE: 550 MANA: 361 – 1075 MANA REGEN: 8.1 – 19.1 ARMOR: 21.9 – 81.4 MAGIC RESIST: 30.0 MOVEMENT SPEED: 355 **** #1.2. KIT ................................................................................................................................................... Passive **Cold Heart** Increase your stats while not other friendly champion is nearby you. Gain additional stats if one of you teammates leaves the game (or just while he/she is disconnected). **Range:** 700 **Bonus movement speed:** 25/35/45/65/75/85 **Bonus attack speed:** 10/20/30% **Bonus attack damage:** 7% **Bonus attack damage while playing unfair game:** 8% **Bonus attack speed while playing unfair game:** 20% ................................................................................................................................................... ~~ ~~ ................................................................................................................................................... Q **Dance of Destruction** _Passive:_ after using this ability you change your stance into destruction stance causing your basic attacks to penetrate 4/6/8/10/12% of enemies' armor. _Active:_ deal 30/45/60/75/90 (+35% of AD) physical damage to enemies around you while spinning over 0.75. After finishing the spin release powerful shot in front of you which deals 100/140/180/220/260 (+130% of AD) physical damage to all enemies it pass through and it destroy all artificial terrain created by enemies. In addition, second shot will also knock you back a short distance. You can't move while spinning and all hard crowd control effects can interrupt this ability. **Cooldown:** 20/18/16/14/12 sec **Mana cost:** 60/65/70/75/80 **Range of AOE:** 400 **Range of second shot:** 850 **Range of knock back:** 200 ................................................................................................................................................... ~~ ~~ ................................................................................................................................................... W **Passion Dance** _Passive:_ after using this ability you change your stance into passion stance causing your basic attacks to increase your movement speed by 2/ 2.5/ 3/ 3.5/ 4% for 2 sec. Movement speed increase stacks up to 3 times. _Active:_ roll ~~a distance~~ at your target (you can target friends and foes) dealing 30/50/70/90/110 (+50% of AD) magic damage to all enemies in your path and root them in place for 1.5 sec. In addition, for next 3 sec after finishing the roll you will be able to attack while walking. If you reactivate this ability while rolling you will instead slide maximum possible distance knocking into the air all enemies in your path for 0.75 sec. **Cooldown:** 12 sec **Mana cost:** 45 **Maximum cast range:** 550 **Minimum roll range range:** 250 **Maximum slide range:** 600/625/650/675/700 ................................................................................................................................................... ~~ ~~ ................................................................................................................................................... E **Avenging Dance** _Passive:_ after using this ability change your stance into avenging stance increasing your life steal by 6/7/8/9/10%. _Active:_ perform somersault dealing 80/110/140/170/200 (+90% of AD) physical damage to nearby enemies and kick them into the air for 1 sec. In addition, when you kick at least a single enemy champion into the air, then you can reactive this ability before he/she have landed to perform air shot extending the time he/she is in the air by 0.5 and deal 30/50/70/90/110 (+35% of AD) true damage to him/her. **Cooldown:** 20/19/18/17/16 sec **Mana cost:** 80 **Range:** 280 ................................................................................................................................................... ~~ ~~ ................................................................................................................................................... R **Dance with the Guns** _Passive:_ every 15 sec remove remaining cooldown form any of your normal abilities based on the stance you are using right now (remove remaining cooldown from ability which stance you are using). _Active:_ target an enemy and jump into opposite side of him landing at same range when you used this ability. If you reactivate this ability while you are directly above target enemy, then perform deadly shot against him/her dealing 350/425/500 (+140% of AD) physical damage to him/her. This damage can be critical dealing 150% of normal damage. Critical damage increasing effects have no effect on this ability. While you are in the air, you can not be targeted, but skill-shots still can hit you. **Cooldown:** 50 sec **Mana cost:** 130 **Minimum range:** 150 **Maximum range:** 450 **Minimum duration of the jump (at minimum range):** 0.3 sec **Maximum duration of the jump (at maximum range):** 0.9 sec ................................................................................................................................................... **** **** **** #2. DETAILED EXPLANATION **Passive** When no other friendly champion is within 700 unit range you gain bonus stats based on you level. In addition, if any of your team mates leaves the game (and game becomes 4v5 or 3v5), then you gain additional bonus stats. However, you gain bonus stats even if enemies have leaver, too. So, when games changes from 5v5 to 4v4 you still gain bonus stats of unfair game. **Q** You make a spin over 0.75 sec dealing damage against nearby enemies once. Then you release big shot and get knocked back into opposite direction. Imagine her hand pointed at her sides while she does a spin and shoots at all nearby enemies and then jumps back while performing double shot. **W** Pretty simple. You roll a distance rooting all enemies you make contact with. Roll to max distance should take somewhere between 0.5 sec and 1 sec. If while rolling you reactivate this ability, then she will slide instead of rolling and knock all enemies she hit into the air. Pretty simple to work with: if you want to root, then click once; if you want to knock into air, then click twice. Also, slide will still deal same damage as roll. **E** Knock nearby enemies into the air. However, enemies knocked by this ability becomes special targets. If you reactivate this ability while enemies are still in the air, then enemy most near the cursor will be shot in the air extending airborn duration and dealing bonus physical damage against him. However, this ability have maximum 1 sec window for that extra shot and that second shot can be used against only single enemy, so aiming might be pretty hard. **R** Imagine Quinn's E, but you not knock enemy back and jump over him into opposite side where you have been. If you have been 12 o'clock, then you land at 6 o'clock at him. Also, you will land at same range as you used this ability. So, if you use this at 300 range from an enemy, then you will land at 300 range from him in the opposite direction. However, you are will not be locked on the target, so your landing position is determined instantly when you use this ability and enemy can flash out of your reactivation window. However, if enemy remains relatively close, then being directly over him/her you can reactive this ability against to dish out devastating damage against him/her. Also, her R passive resets ability based on what stance you are using even if it is not on cooldown, so if you time everything right, then you can double cast any of your other abilities. **Counter--play against her kit** There not much you can do against her passive. If she goes into solo lane, then keep an eye on her stats. If they gets reduced, then that means that you are being ganked. Against Q is pretty simple. Avoid being hit by big shot. She will shoot it out at the same direction she was facing hen she used this ability. Save up dash for that moment, because 0.75 doesn't last long. W doesn't have definite counter play, because you can't really block this ability (unless you can use terrain). However, good player will kepp this ability off cooldown to use as an escape tool or to go for a kill. Try to force her to use it as an escape and she will not use it to engage on you. Well, she is range champion, so she will use E only when melee engage against her or after she engages with W. It have short range, so if you can move away from her, then she will not be able to use this against you. R -- flash, dash, jump. Any mobility ability can save you from it. Also, you can predict where she lands, so use that in your advantage. She can force herself into really bad position with this ability, so good players would never use this to engage of while you are nearby your tower. While she is range marksman, she really is mid range champion. Most of her kit is for fighting at 200-400 range, so she isn't really good pick against ranged enemies. **** **** **** #3. MATH FOR ABILITIES Build: {{item:3006}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3508}} Masteries: [link](http://pyroblasty.github.io/masteries/#ClK0ClKKxCvyY) Runes: [link](http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/rune-page-planner#&rune=356:9-271:9-283:9-360:3) AD: 417 (while alone 446.2) Critical chance: 70% Attack speed: 1.608 (while alone 1.795) Cooldown reduction: 40% **Q AOE damage:** 235.9 physical damage **Q big shot damage:** 802.1 physical damage **W damage:** 318.5 magic damage **E somersault damage:** 575.3 physical damage **E air shot damage:** 255.9 true damage **R damage:** 1083.8 physical damage **R critical damage:** 1625.7 physical damage **** **** **** #4. LORE There were two kingdoms: red and blue. In the blue kingdom people had blue hair and valued science. In the red kingdom people had red hair and valued magic. Those to kingdoms were at war for a long time. Army against army, king against king -- war looked like eternal horror. People died fighting for their kingdom, people died fighting against other kingdom. However, seemingly endless war was finished when red king and all his family were executed. Blue kingdom absorbed the red kingdom, enslaved people with red hair and peace was established after many years of war. Julia Gaso, the daughter of king Heinrich Gaso, was just training as gum maiden when war ended. Although, she wasn't pretender to the throne, she was loved by her parents. Sixth royal child, with 3 older brother she wouldn't be heir to the throne, but she didn't want to become the queen, though. She always dreamed to become one of the generals and lead her father's army. So, she trained very hard, almost all her time was spend on either training or running around the capital with city guards pretending to be one of them. She had strong sense of justice and were true fighter in her heart, but she didn't viewed war as a positive thing. Even if she wanted to command the army, she disliked killing: "justice and being just is something people can learn, our job is to teach them". Little by little Julia become truly exceptional gun maiden and really made her father proud. Being 14 years old she was already more skilled than most of soldiers in her father army. She were number one fighter for justice and always follower her father if some conflicts happened in the kingdom. Yet, she felt emptiness inside of her heart. She didn't get what it was, but Julia felt that something is missing. She found what she were missing when she met young boy working in the royal garden. He was caretaker of the garden, he grew most beautiful flowers in the garden. **Julia:** hello. Never seen you here before. Why is that? **Boy:** oh, i usually work at night. Then there is less commotion and i can relax while tending to flowers. **Julia:** i never been in garden during the night... What is your name? **Boy:** you can call me gardener. **Julia:** don't be silly, say what is your name. **Boy: i have no need for a name, call me whatever you like. **Julia:** hmmff. I, princess Julia Gaso, order you to say your name. **Boy:** Lucius. My name is Lucius. **Julia:** see? That wasn't so hard. I am Julia, lets be friends. Day after day they spent more and more time together. Talking, walking around the garden, even training, but Julia usually ended up hurting Lucius. Not on purpose, of course. They laughed together, explored the castle together. She was curious, he was adventurous. She needed good friend, but love began to grow in Julia's heart. One year have passed since they met. She knew that princess can't be with a regular person, but she couldn't help herself. She fell in love with the boy. They held each other's hands, they kissed, but they knew that would happen, if king had learnt about their relationship. Their secret love grew, but it couldn't blossom. Bound by her royal status, she was shackled. He promised to love her forever, she believed him. Together they decided to run away from the capital, begin their new life together far away. One night they ran way together. Left their old live behind and fled from royal shackles. But, that fairy tale of lies couldn't more way from the reality. At first chance he got, Lucius imprisoned Julia. **Julia:** Lucius, what are you doing? Why you put me in this cage? **Lucius:** really, princess, you don't understand? **Julia:** no, please, tell me. **Lucius:** you simple, sheltered princess... You disgust me! **Julia:** no, no... You told me... You told me that you will always love me. Why are you doing this to me? **Lucius:** i can't love you, nor anything else. Your people took that way, now i will take you away. Let me refresh your memory a bit, this should explain my reason for doing this. As he said those words his hair color slowly started turning purple and then finally turned into blood red. **Lucius:** i am Lucius Diel Horox, the last prince of my people. You destroyed my family, my home, now it will pour my revenge on you, princess. He took her far away, tortured her, humiliated her, used her as toy. Lucius sent letters to her father and extorted money from him. Holding her as hostage he managed to rebuilt small part of his old kingdom and reigned there as ruthless ruler. He knew old secrets of his family's magic, and there were no one who stood in his way while he kept princess as a hostage. 5 years have passed and new kingdom was getting stronger and more dangerous day after day. Blue king fell ill with his grief and worries. Lucius reformed new army, practiced vile magic to augment his army as much as he could. Many followers come and served under new red king, but what about Julia... She was locked away from the world, tortured from time to time be her ex-lover. Day after day she suffered. She lost her heart, her feelings and even her will. New red kind even practiced dark magic on her, all to inflict pain and break her, to feel despair and sadness forever and ever. Slowly her blue hair turned red, her deep blue eyes turned yellow and her mind was filled only with wish to die. **Lucius:** you know, your father soon will kick the bucket. Your family leaves you in my care, they don't even dare to rescue you. See, nobody in this world needs you. Your kind is so pathetic. Your kind destroyed my life, i just paying you back... What? Still no answer? Come on, beg for freedom, beg for me to stop. **Julia:** kill me... **Lucius:** hah, not yet, princess. You are my special joy, my one special person. I intend to cause you to feel everything i felt when i seen my parents get killed, when i seen my brothers and sisters get massacred. I will drown you in my despair, my love. However, her father did sent a rescue. Lone maiden managed to infiltrate the castle of the red king, managed to find the princess and took her away. When Lucius found out that Julia escaped he was furious, but that was his last chance to do something. He started a war, launched major attack against the blue kingdom. New war, more gruesome and horrible than before. New kind of magic were used in the war, new kind of technology were used against the magic. Massive destruction and sorrow was spreading through the world. Rescue maiden didn't broth princess back to her parents, though. She took Julia away to the house nearby the sea, far away from war. She nursed and took care of the princess, tried to bring back any humanity back into her. Slowly, little by little Julia awakened from her nightmare, gone back to the reality. Damaged, broken, but not destroyed, she started to rebuild herself from the ruble. Another year have passed, but war didn't end. But, Julia got ready. She prepared to take back what she lost, fight for herself and kill the man she once loved. Slowly she sneaked into Lucius' castle, killed anyone who stood in her way. When she confronted him, he was prepared. **Lucius:** you know, after all things i have done to you, after all things we been through, i care only about you. **Julia:** Stop talking. I come to kill you. Nothing else matters. **Lucius:** if you say so, princess. They fought for hours to no end, magic against bullets, a woman against a man. Everyone who tried to interfere were destroyed completely. Either by storm of bullets or by dark magic. However, no fight can last forever and Julia managed to severely wound Lucius. As he tried to crawl away, she stood before him, pointing her gun at his head. **Lucius:** well... it seems... these might be my lasts words... so i will make them count. Geiro Garnganteo. As he recited the spell the magic gates opened bellow Julia and she was swallowed by them, but not before she shot her final bullet at Lucius' heart. Eternal darkness, calm and serene nothingness -- that was what she felt inside of those gates. She felt like she finally took back her humanity, but inside of the gates she heard something. **Voice:** that was really... too close for comfort... but you failed, my beloved. Rest behind my gate until i devour your home. Only then i will come back for you. Cha cha cha cha!! She woke up in the meadow, in the unknown world. She knew, that Lucius managed to survive, so her mission didn't change. She set her mind on getting back into her world and kill her ex-lover. Little did she knew, she ended up in Valoran -- land of heroes, fighting, war, villains and much more than one would think. With no one to aid her, no one to help her to come back to her home, she took any jobs she could to survive. Julia proved to be talented hitman, so she started to take assassination jobs for money or information on how to get back to her home. **** **** **** #5. QUOTES **Champion selection** -- _I am built from broken parts._ **Attacking** -- _Shoot to kill._ -- _Path of the killer._ -- _There is no justice._ -- _With empty heart._ -- _I feel no pity._ -- _There is no fear._ **Movement** -- _Moving in for a kill._ -- _Mission completed._ -- _Target eliminated._ -- _Next mission._ **Taunt** -- _Come closer, run way, either way you die._ -- _With a single bullet i will wipe you away._ **Joke** -- _Pretty? Beautiful? Those words have no meaning for me._ -- _Why do you look at me that way? Wanna die?_ **Using Q** -- _Death shot._ **Using E somersault** -- _Filthy._ **Using E air shot** -- _Die._ **Using R** -- _Above._ **Killing enemy with R** -- _Easy kill._ **** **** **** #6. OTHER Ohh. Finally done this. This too so much time to made. Was slowly writing her lore for a month. Building versatile, fun and balanced kit was also a bit harder than i thought. What else could i say about her. I tried to make her lore dramatic and drenched with sadness. I am not romantic and i do not read romantic books nor i watch romantic movies, so building romance was hard. If i failed, so be it, at least i tried. Well, i could add how i would view here play style. She is solo lane adc. Perfect for solo top or solo bot with double jungle. She can stay in lane for extended period of time, avoid ganks and even can survive being snow-balled. Although, she have pretty low range for typical adc, so she isn't very good against other ranged champions. She would be extremely hard to master. Aiming Q right, choosing which form of W to use, aiming for right target to air shot with E, clicking at right time with R, position yourself for good use of R, track R passive cooldown reset, play mostly solo for better stats, using right stance at right time. There is so much things in her kit to think about and manage. I doubt that there is champion harder to master than her.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel