AP Item Rework Concept: Hextech GLP-800 and Ohmwrecker.

This is something I just thought of, but consider the following. GLP has been considered the weakest of the 3 main Lost Chapter Items, and tbh Ohmwrecker has always been a bit of a Joke item. I want to fix that, and here's what I've got as a solution. Step 1: **Revert GLP to it's previous state as a Hextech item, with 1 Exception...** and that is instead of it building out of {{item:3010}} like it previously did, have it build out of {{item:2053}} instead. It would help solve a problem that mages have been clamoring to obtain for ages now, another AP item that gives armor. It also benefits the actual champions the item was deisgned for: Battle Mages who itemize both AP and slight tankyness. Proposed new item Stats: {{item:3030}} 2600 G Build: {{item:2053}} + {{item:3145}} + 650G 50 Armor 60 AP +125% Health Regen UNIQUE – POINT RUNNER: Builds up to 20% bonus movement speed over 2 seconds while near turrets, fallen turrets and Void Gates. UNIQUE – FROST BOLT: After a 0.25-second delay, fires over 0.2 seconds a spray of five icy bolts in a cone, which each bolt dealing 100 − 200 (based on level) (+ 20% AP) magic damage and Slow icon slowing by 65%, decaying over 2 second, the first units hit (40 second cooldown, shared with other Hextech items). --- Step 2: **Rework {{item:3056}}, and make it into a Lost Chapter Item** Now when I say Rework, I mean an actual REWORK. Tossing out the old Active because it's useless in this meta, and if Riot actually plans on doing what they say and make turrets useful again, what are the odds that there would be player frustration if this item were actually used for towerdiving? Isn't that what's trying to be prevented in the first place? Anyway, I do have some ideas for this item, and to start, this item will now build out of both {{item:3010}} and Lost chapter because I wanted this item to have a bit of a niche of it's own as a Lost chapter item, and it's for mages who plan on Surviving fights. Now because it's replacing the "Catch" option when compared to {{item:3285}}'s Poke/Burst, and {{item:3003}}'s scaling, I also needed to give {{item:3056}} something unique to match. So here we go... Proposed new item Stats: {{item:3056}} 2800G Build: {{item:3010}} + {{item:3802}} + 400G 300 Health 800 Mana 60 AP 10% CDR UNIQUE – HASTE: Grants an additional 10% cooldown reduction. UNIQUE – ETERNITY: Restore mana equal to 15% of damage taken from champions. Restore health equal to 20% of mana spent, up to 15 health per cast, while toggle abilities can heal for up to 15 per second. UNIQUE ACTIVE - SHOCKWAVE: Unleashes a sonic Soundwave that Grounds enemy champions for 2 seconds. Notes: Shockwave range is about the same radius as the radius of GLP Takes about a full second for the shockwave to reach max range Not a projectile, cannot be stopped by abilities that stop them. --- Looking for Feedback on this, thoughts? Concerns? Please leave Feedback in the comments! :) Edit: Added Gold Prices and actual build paths
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel