Introducing "Potato"

Introducing, the champion we have all waited for: Potato Passive- Roll: Move 15% faster when out of combat. Q- Butter Em Up: makes the ground underneath a target slippery with delicious butter reducing their movement speed by 30%, while increasing your movement speed and attack speed by 20% for 3 seconds. W- Crispy: Hardens that delectable skin, becoming "crispy" increasing your armor and magic resistance by 25 scaling with your attack damage. E- Salt and Pepper: Potato throws salt and pepper at a target reducing their attack speed by 20% and blinding them for 1 second. R- Mashed: Potato becomes mashed snaring enemies within the 10 yard radius for 2.5 seconds. Items that go well with Potato: {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3748}} Potato is intended to be a jungler or top lane, however support is an option. A great champion idea came up with by me and my girlfriend "Blanketsan", while we waited for a queue. I see great "Potatential" in this champion becoming a reality, as his kit is by no means overpowered, Potato is not meant to be a strong juggernaut, he is meant to be an engage jungler, however top lane can get him his tankiness quicker, and i also see him having a lot of support power, but Potato's main "Roll" is to be the engage tank with all that slippery goodness.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel