#Entries are closed!
Hello everyone and welcome once again to this month's **C**ommunity **C**oncept **O**pen **S**tage. In this contest I ask for any and all champion concepts posted in this month of April and run it by a temporarily anonymous panel of your peers! If you're interested at all, read on! I've detailed everything from a-z.
Contents: List of Entrants | Prizes | Entry Requirements | How to Enter | Timeline | Scoring | Bonus Addition | Judges needed! | FAQ | Addendum
># Current entrants (16/60) ||||||||||||||||---------------------------------------------
* [Fog, The Psychomancer](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/E6tW9ieU-fog) by LeachimKorruts
* [Cyrus, The Witch's Curse](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/jxEEUIXR-cyrus-the-witches-curse) by Oh the JINX
* [Gershom & Loi, Ravagers of the Shadows](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/8oUsQgU6-champion-concept-gershom-loi-ravagers-of-the-shadows) by Keagn
* [Horux and Horax, Pallbearers](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/F14JELJp-ccos-horux-and-horax-pallbearers?page=1) by Raptamei
* [Medeina, The Spirit of Nature](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/A0EspAYH-complete-support-champion-concept-medeina-the-spirit-of-nature) by MReturns
* [Trock, The Living Destruction](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/3nvaGlyx-trock-the-living-destruction) by LordTekron
* [Alice, The Black Star](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/3laiEAZr-alice-the-black-star) by Secluded Death
* [Ronin, The Blademaster](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/4ZZKiRfP-champion-concept-ronin-the-blademaster) by Arcane Flux
* [Nymeriel, Zyri and Ilyr, The Wild Ones](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/u8Qf1TRt-nymeriel-zyri-and-ilyr-the-wild-ones) by Nikushimi Zero
* [Icarius, The Soul Linker](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/BYOr548x-ccos-champion-concept-icarius-the-soul-linker) by SkrillRKnight
* [Kain The Sin Collector](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/cNsLI7v1-wip-kain-the-sin-collector) by The Red Goat
* [Heneshenasharadaan, Drihten of Pinnacle](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/VFTFXbHu-ccos-april-heneshenasharadaan-drihten-of-pinnacle) by Fury and Emperor
* [Clave, The Devourer of Flesh](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/pHgfEjTH-clave-the-devourer-of-flesh) by Nopatik
* [Rapere, The Terror of the Skies](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/LXsx85Ye-rapere-the-terror-of-the-skies) by XShadowAlkX
* [Ella, The Time Master](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/rtQ7rMmN-ella-the-time-master) by SushiKnight
* [Conundrum, The Shapeshifter](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/hEnrjhnf-conundrum-the-shapeshifter-v-15) by Psychoarayama
######Don't hesitate to call me out on mispelling, I'm only human!
* Entry into a **Hall of fame** post that will remain updated as long as the CCOS runs
* Top 5 concepts will be highlighted and praised in the results announcement
* Top concept will get a custom .gif file of a fancy shiny medal to 'pin' on their concept
* ALL entries will have a score associated with their concept in the scoring categories as well as a good chance at feedback and critiques
* ALL entries will be referenced in the [CCOS Archive](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive) to be viewed later
># Entry requirements
* ONE entry per player
* Concept Entry must be posted *this month*. As in this month of April, 2015.
* No WIP concepts or re-posts please. This contest is here to encourage new content. You may be disqualified.
* Concept Entry must be YOURS. If the linked concept’s author and your name are different your entry will be disqualified.
* Entries will be taken from now until I post a “contest closed” thread on the 16th at noon EST.
* All entries must have a LORE and a KIT section to be considered a concept. More is needed to remain competitive, but to be entered you need at least that.
* The first 60 entries will be taken. Any posts above that limit will not be entered.
* Entrants can be disqualified based on rude behavior towards other entrants/judges (negative feedback is fine!), disregard of the [Universal Forum Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/site-feedback/QMLzFo0N-universal-rules) (porn is NOT a legitimate reference image) or other major problems.
>#How to Enter
1) Post your concept normally within the **Skin & Champion Concepts** Board, if it's not already posted.
2) Reply to **THIS POST** with a link to Step 1
3) Wait for me to reply with "Entry Confirmed!". If it takes more than a day for me to reply I may have missed you, don't hesitate to remind me!
4) Watch the "Current Entrants" List above and double check you're up there, if you are you're in!
Remember: There is max of SIXTY slots.
* April 13th: April CCOS begins. Entries Taken.
* April 20th: Entries stop, judging begins.
* May 4th: Judging stops. Buffer time begins.
* May 7th: Scores announced.
Entries will be scored based on five categories with the following weighting.
(10) Bonus Addition
(100) Total per judge
If you have any questions on a category I'd be happy to go into more detail.
>#Bonus Addition: Fooled You!
April is the month for fools, clowns and pranksters, but knowing not every concept will be conducive to that how about we all play a game that can be funny/interesting for even the most serious contenders? At the end of your concept, detail a **Two truths, one lie** game for your champion. This can be anything from listing the three things and asking for guesses to hilarious short story of a two truth one lie session being played. Up to you!
For those who aren't familiar with the game: A person lists of three things they've done, said, seen or otherwise happened to them. The trick is that one of them is actually a lie. The more ridiculous the truths are the better the game gets and the more likely you'll fool someone! Note: This can be a lot harder for a champion concept than one may think, don't sit on it!
Example (Horst) ((Using my [own concept](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/okLAdswZ-champion-concept-horst-the-shattered-smith) because using a live champ would simply be fanon)):
1. I've destroyed several buildings as a child.
2. I've seen Pantheon without his helmet.
3. I've repaired The Bloodthirster on numerous occasion.
The lie: Number 2. The man was born with the helmet on; you think I'm kidding!
Currently I have 2-3 judges signed up, I would love to have more! If I can get above 5 I won't have to jump in to score myself an that means discussion and shout-out posts!
So if you're at all interested in judging this month, e-mail me at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and I'll give you more info. I encourage questions! ^_^
*But I've never made a concept before....*
Never fear the Sir is here! I’ve made a [Introduction to Champion Concepts](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/X7h3YX5c-guide-introduction-to-champion-concept-making) post just for you! New conceptors are not only welcome but encouraged to participate! I will be happy to take questions about making a champion concept as well. Getting new conceptors into the scene with confidence behind their concept is a huge motive behind this event! :D
*I have a WIP concept...*
Feel free to post and work on your concept as much as you want. It's not technically entered until you provide the link to the entries thread. Just make sure you're not the 61st entry and the original post is within the month!
*I don't have a concept and I don't have time to judge. But I want to help!*
That. Is. Awesome. The single best way for you to help me, the other judges and the entrants is to give feedback! Negative, positive, just make sure it's constructive and the author can use it effectively if they so choose. In fact if you want some tips on giving feedback to Champion Concepts check out Jaykoboy's awesome How-to guide [here](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1513686).
*Can I change my concept after entry?*
As encouraging feedback and concept participation is a major motive behind this contest, I encourage iterating on a concept, HOWEVER you have to be able to argue it's still the same champion, no major changes or it will have to count as a new entry with your previous entry being disregarded. Remember: your entry doesn't start until you provide the link here, If you want feedback before entering I advise to simply post normally and provide the link when you feel you're ready. Just be sure to enter before next Monday and before we hit 60 entries!
*Can I change my concept after judging starts?*
Yes, but there's a catch. I do not micromanage the judges, I let them peruse the entries at their own pace in their own order, so I can not guarantee your changes will be seen by every judge. If you do make changes that late in the game you have to be prepared for a score that does not accurately reflect your end-all concept.
># Have at it!
If you happen to have any questions about the contest or anything else revolving around the CCOS please ask! I'm happy to answer any I can.