Shaco, the Showmaster
Position(s): Jungle, Mid?
Pros: High Damage, Decent Mobility, Utility
Cons: Squishy, Hard to Play, Falls off in Lategame
Insanity (New Passive):
By killing a certain amount of units, he gets more insane. Campions and Epic Monsters (Dragons, Baron) count as 5, Large Monsters as 2. If he gets killed, he loses half of the stacks collected. Also, if he is alive and hasn't killed an unit for 2 minutes, he loses 4 stacks per second.
* 15 units killed: His AD and AP increases by 10 (+1 per level).
* 30 units killed: His movement speed and attack speed increase by 8% (+1% per level).
* 45 units killed: He receives 15% cooldown reduction.
* 60 units killed: Shaco's basic attacks deal 46 (+4 per level)(+15% AD)(+40% AP) bonus magic damage.
Deceive (Adjusted Q):
Active: After a 0.125-second delay, Shaco blinks to the target location, temporarily becoming invisible for a few seconds.
After exiting invisibility, his next basic attack within 0.5 seconds deals bonus physical damage and reduces Deceive's cooldown by 2.5 seconds.
Jack in the Box won't break his stealth.
* Invisibility Duration: 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 (+0.25 per 20% bonus AD)
* Bonus Physical Damage: 40/50/60/70/80% AD (+25% AP)
* Target Range: 400
* Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
* Cost: 70 Mana
Jack in the Box (Adjusted W):
Active: Shaco summons a Jack in the Box at the target location, lasting for up to 60 (+6 per rank) seconds. The box arms after a 1.5 second delay, becoming stealthed.
Triggering the box will startle nearby enemies for 0.5 seconds as well as cause them to turn and flee for a duration, during which they have a static 100 movement speed.
Once triggered, the box will immediately start attacking nearby enemies, up to one at a time. Its attacks deal magic damage.
* Flee Duration: 0.5/0.65/0.8/0.95/1.1 seconds
* Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+20% AP)
* Target Range: 425
* Detection Radius: 300
* Cooldown: 16 seconds
* Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
Acrobatic Jump (New E):
Active: Shaco jumps to the selected location for 0.65 seconds, becoming untargetable for the duration.
While he is in the air, he can reactivate the ability to throw a knife to a selected location near his landing spot, dealing physical damage and slowing them for 3 seconds.
* Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+75% AD)(+50% AP)
* Slow: 25/30/35/40/45% (+25% AP, to a maximum slow of 80%)
* Target Range: 650
* Effect Radius: 245
* Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12
* Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
Grand Finale (New R):
Passive: Grants Shaco an additional effect if he kills 75 units.
* Deceive: Stealth lasts 1.5 seconds longer and deals true damage.
* Jack in the Box can be recast for free once.
* Acrobatic Jump increases the range by 200.
* Grand Finale executes all enemies below 25% of their maximum health.
Active: Shaco slams a chainsaw in the ground after a 0.35-seconds delay, dealing heavy physical damage to all enemies in a line.
Every second Activation let him instead slice up all enemies in an half-arc in front of him, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit.
* Physical Damage: 140/280/420 (+35% bonus AD)
* Magic Damage: 160/320/480 (+50% AP)
* Target Range (Normal/Second Activation): 1150/775
* Cooldown: 80 seconds
* Cost: 100 Mana