#Entries are closed!
#Don't forget the Bonus Addition!
Here we go yet again with the NA Board's **C**ommunity **C**oncept **O**pen **S**tage! For those of who aren't familiar with the CCOS, it's a monthly event I host to help encourage champion concepts here on the Boards. I grab and and all volunteers willing to help judge the entries and announce a winner based on five different categories. Winner or not though, it's a good way to get feedback on a concept as well as added visibility.
I've had many entries pass through these 'gates'. 193 to be exact. And I will always be dumbfounded by the different creative and clever stories and abilities I've had the privilege to see. But the best part, in my eyes, is not to see the best of the best, but to see the ones on their way there. The whole point of this event is to get your creative sparks lit and give everyone here a way to look around you, at other concepts and help them as much as they can help you. This is just as much a community project as it is a friendly competition!
Want to help but don't have an entry? Volunteer as a judge! I can never have enough help in that area, and not to mention it's the most assured way to stand out in the [CCOS Archives](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive).
Contents: List of Entrants | Prizes | Entry Requirements | How to Enter | Timeline | Scoring | Bonus Addition | Judges needed! | FAQ | Support the CCOS!
># Current entrants (16/60) ||||||||||||||||----------------------------------------------
* [Mama Berg, The Mother of the Hills](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/YhhvAYgr-mama-berg-the-mother-of-the-hills) by TheFirstGokun
* [Baneassist, The Priest of Damacia](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/E9E2LhfO-banesisst-the-preist-of-demacia-in-progress-due-for-the-ccos) by LeachimKcorruts
* [Vivian, The Siren's Song](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/y1EibPiX-champion-concept-vivian-the-sirens-song) by BowieTheNifty
* [Penelope - The Dream Eater](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Hz5MEHbw-champion-concept-penelope-the-dream-eater) by Yo Niqqa Jaquan
* [Mar'Dok, Conductor of the Void](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/EX0ALJp1-champion-concept-mardok-conductor-of-the-void) by Keagn
* [Kelai, the Wall of Ionia](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/hl7jJ3a9-kelai-the-wall-of-ionia) by Nikushimi Zero
* [Clover, Born Lucky](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/u8mu6jAU-clover-born-lucky-champion-concept-ccos-august-entry) by BigBenClockTower
* [Evánethys, The Lavendar Amethyst](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/kpJZgu1H-champion-concept-evaanethys-the-lavender-amethyst) by The Anagram King
* [Thoran, The Spell Drinker](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/3y69RtGI-champion-concept-thoran-the-spell-drinker) by Dayvigilante
* [Kedja,The Chain Fighter](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WIoJPAY7-kedja-the-chain-fighter-champion-concept) by Yasuhero
* [Sorath, The Wrath of the Heavens](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/AffAO1Yw-champion-concept-sorath-the-wrath-of-the-heavens) by Python 159
* [Kaerrig, Soulhome's Master](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/GJYBzwfE-kaerrig-soulhomes-master) by lazarus767
* [Jaera, The Mistress of Magic](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/PIxG7yGv-jaera-the-mistress-of-magic-champion-concept) by DarkAngelTBH
* [Mahasata - the Darkin Fury](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/A2hME1z0-ccos-mahasata-the-darkin-fury) by Raptamei
* [Umbra The Omniscient](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/6agEUKm6-champion-suggestion-umbra-the-omniscient) by ChiTensi
* [Vespax, The Hivekeeper](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/QVErtQ2v-champion-concept-vespax-the-hivekeeper) by SkrillRKnight
######Don't hesitate to call me out on mispelling, I'm only human!
* Entry into a **Hall of fame** post that will remain updated as long as the CCOS runs (eventually it will happen I promise, currently waiting on additional formatting changes on the Boards)
* Top 5 concepts will be highlighted and praised in the results announcement
* Top concept will get a custom .gif file of a fancy shiny medal to 'pin' on their concept (This prize is currently on a huge backlog)
* ALL entries will have a score associated with their concept in the scoring categories as well as a good chance at feedback and critiques
* ALL entries will be referenced in the [CCOS Archive](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive) to be viewed later
># Entry requirements
* ONE entry per player
* Concept Entry must be posted *this or the previous month*. As in this month of August or July, 2015.
* No WIP concepts or re-posts please. This contest is here to encourage new content. You may be disqualified.
* Concept Entry must be YOURS. If the linked concept’s author and your name are different your entry will be disqualified.
* Entries will be taken from now until I post a “contest closed” thread on the 17th at noon EST.
* All entries must have a LORE and a KIT section to be considered a concept. More is needed to remain competitive, but to be entered you need at least that.
* The first 60 entries will be taken. Any posts above that limit will not be entered.
* Entrants can be disqualified based on rude behavior towards other entrants/judges (negative feedback is fine!), disregard of the [Universal Forum Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/site-feedback/QMLzFo0N-universal-rules) (porn is NOT a legitimate reference image) or other major problems.
>#How to Enter
1) Post your concept normally within the **Skin & Champion Concepts** Board, if it's not already posted.
2) Reply to **THIS POST** with a link to Step 1
3) Wait for me to reply with "Entry Confirmed!". If it takes more than a day for me to reply I may have missed you, don't hesitate to remind me!
4) Watch the "Current Entrants" List above and double check you're up there, if you are you're in!
Remember: There is max of SIXTY slots.
* August 10th - May CCOS begins, entries taken
* August 17th - Entries no longer taken, judging begins
* August 31st - Judging stops, buffer time begins
* September 3rd - Results announced
Entries will be scored based on five categories with the following weighting.
(10) Bonus Addition
(100) Total per judge
If you have any questions on a category I'd be happy to go into more detail.
>#Bonus Addition: Time Capsule
Believe or not guys this month marks the CCOS first birthday. A little hard to believe on my end at least, I'm not exactly what one would call 'orginized'. But despite the (at times very) bumpy road we've rattled to a pause here in August and have nearly 200 champion concepts to look back on! So why don't we put those to some use eh?
Step 1: Pick your favorite champion concept from the [CCOS Archive](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive), winners, runner-ups, maybe even your own concept from a while back!
Step 2: Provide a link and a short reasoning on why you loved that concept. Maybe the author's way of wording? A specific ability? Or maybe even it's timing in the year?
Step 3: That's actually it, to be honest. If you're confused on any point ask in a comment!
So if you're at all interested in judging this month, e-mail me at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and I'll give you more info. I encourage questions! ^_^
I will ALWAYS need more judges and there is no detriment top trying and walking away halfway through (because a month is a long time).
*But I've never made a concept before....*
Never fear the Sir is here! I’ve made a [Introduction to Champion Concepts](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/X7h3YX5c-guide-introduction-to-champion-concept-making) post just for you! New conceptors are not only welcome but encouraged to participate! I will be happy to take questions about making a champion concept as well. Getting new conceptors into the scene with confidence behind their concept is a huge motive behind this event! :D
*I have a WIP concept...*
Feel free to post and work on your concept as much as you want. It's not technically entered until you provide the link to the entries thread. Just make sure you're not the 61st entry and the original post is within the month!
*I don't have a concept and I don't have time to judge. But I want to help!*
That. Is. Awesome. The single best way for you to help me, the other judges and the entrants is to give feedback! Negative, positive, just make sure it's constructive and the author can use it effectively if they so choose. In fact if you want some tips on giving feedback to Champion Concepts check out Jaykoboy's awesome How-to guide [here](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1513686).
*Can I change my concept after entry?*
As encouraging feedback and concept participation is a major motive behind this contest, I encourage iterating on a concept, HOWEVER you have to be able to argue it's still the same champion, no major changes or it will have to count as a new entry with your previous entry being disregarded. Remember: your entry doesn't start until you provide the link here, If you want feedback before entering I advise to simply post normally and provide the link when you feel you're ready. Just be sure to enter before next Monday and before we hit 60 entries!
*Can I change my concept after judging starts?*
Yes, but there's a catch. I do not micromanage the judges, I let them peruse the entries at their own pace in their own order, so I can not guarantee your changes will be seen by every judge. If you do make changes that late in the game you have to be prepared for a score that does not accurately reflect your end-all concept.
># Support the CCOS!
Some of you have been doing this already, but if you'd like to support the CCOS and get more people each month provide a link to this post on your entry so others can find it easier. This lets the CCOS have more visibility without me spamming reminders and generally getting on everyone's nerves. This is by no means a requirement, but I am appreciative of anyone who does help out!