You may be asking why I would suggest a rework to such a beloved champion as Orianna, but I feel like her kit does not come across as a ballerina; instead she is a generic mage with a ball mechanic. I think that she can fulfill a dancer fantasy that is missing in League and still have her unique ball mechanic.
I am imagining her being melee and using ballet to pummel her foes into submission, perhaps being a little tankier. But anyway, the bulk of what I'm interested is her skills and flavor. Please keep in mind, I am no ballet expert, so the names of abilities and such may make no sense.
And to have an understanding of how her passive would translate in the game, right-clicking on an ally, herself, or The Ball would be akin to how you interact with Thresh's Lantern.
**Passive - Pas de Chat**
* THE BALL: Orianna is accompanied by The Ball, which she commands with her abilities (has a short global cooldown between casts) The Ball attaches to / blinks back to Orianna if she is near it / too far away from it.
* Orianna may select an ally, or The Ball and leap over them a set distance. Orianna may also select herself to perform a leap in the direction she is facing. This has a cooldown per unit. The cooldown on herself is higher.
* Orianna begins the game in First Position. Orianna's spells deal increased damage and give increased shields based on what Position she is in.
**Q - Position**
* **Active:** Orianna commands The Ball to fly to the target location and remain there, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through but reduced for each enemy hit down to a minimum.
* Orianna moves to the Second Position on cast, Third on the next and so on until Fifth Position, where it then resets to First Position.
* If this ability is not used for a period of time, no matter what Position it currently is, this ability returns to First Position.
**W - Allegro**
* **Active:** Orianna commands The Ball to emit an electric pulse around its current location, dealing magic damage to all enemies around it and leaving an electric field on the area for 3 seconds.
* Orianna and/or her allies gain bonus movement speed upon stepping on the field. Enemies, in turn, are slowed for the same amount, decaying over 2 seconds after leaving the field.
* If Orianna uses Pas de Chat while affected by the speed bonus of Allegro, she leaps triple the distance.
**E - Divertissement**
* **Active:** Orianna commands The Ball to fly to the target allied champion or herself and attach itself to her target, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through and shielding her target on arrival for 4 seconds.
* Damage dealt and shielding provided by Divertissement are increased based on what Position Orianna is in.
**Ultimate - Pirouette**
* **Active:** Orianna first commands Clockwork Windup The Ball to unleash a shockwave after a short delay, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and pulling them a set distance towards The Ball.
* Orianna then performs a spinning kick, knocking away all enemies around her and dealing magic damage, reduced by a percentage if already hit by the shockwave.