#ENTRIES ARE CLOSED, WE ARE FULL!
Hello everyone and welcome once again to this month's **C**ommunity **C**oncept **O**pen **S**tage. In this contest I ask for any and all champion concepts posted in this month of January and run it by a temporarily anonymous panel of your peers!
I apologize for the later-than-usual start. I am on the east coast and as such am still somewhat buried under a foot or more of snow! Luckily power is back and even more importantly the internet and I can now huddle in the corner with hot cocoa and read through your all's awesome entries!
If you're interested at all, read on! I've detailed everything from a-z.
Contents: List of Entrants | Prizes | Entry Requirements | How to Enter | Timeline | Scoring | GNB (Good Neighbor Bonus) | Judges needed! | FAQ | Support the CCOS!
># Current entrants (25/25) |||||||||||||||||||||||
* [Reflex, The Speedster](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/222wlGW2-champion-concept-reflex-the-speedster-redux) by shadowsaotome
* [Wasure, The Unknown Legend](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/73wUoiI6-wasure-the-unknown-legend) by Baransu
* [Scorn, The Infused](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/AtEuETEW-champion-concept-scorn-the-infused) by Candurill
* [Evaire, The Rogue Mirage](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/HG5svwEb-champion-concept-evaire-the-rogue-mirage) by Vorazun
* [O'decimus, Severed Hand of the Lucent Spire](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Vc1xAEtF-champion-concept-odecimus-severed-hand-of-the-lucent-spire) by The Anagram King
* [Jango, The Bounty Hunter](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/KT4saBbL-champion-concept-jango-the-bounty-hunter-revisited) by DrFries
* [Dwaal, The Dark Light](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WfykBtj2-champion-concept-dwaal-the-dark-light) by MrFluffyPuffy
* [Nuz, The Bullet Anomaly](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/EhasvYW2-ccos-nuz-the-bullet-anomaly) by Dis The Chris
* [Nathanial, The Maverick Guardian](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/RW0xlI4Z-ccos-concept-nathaniel-the-maverick-guardian) by Echoing
* [Zarakyel, The Soul Hunter](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/YQmcwLvh-zarakyel-the-soul-hunter) by Auryiel
* [Colt, The Lost Gunman](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/GJRKMdVw-champion-concept-colt-the-lost-gunman) by No Good Deed
* [Vaith, The Third Warden](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/NUX0E8qE-champion-concept-vaith-the-third-warden) by Showcase25
* [Mazo, The Unwavering Faith](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WK3524Ie-mazo-the-unwavering-faith-champion-concept) by TheTarians
* [Krint, The Heart of the Void](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WfywnWZG-champion-ideakrint) by QtheNew42Q
* [Zael, The Displaced Magicite](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/iyLLNMxA-champion-concept-zael-the-displaced-magicite) by Nikishumi Zero
* [Skoll, The Wolf of the Blood Red Moon](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WMKdygiV-wip-skoll-the-wolf-of-the-blood-red-moon?show=flat&page=1) by ShatteredSkys
* [Amuro, The Piltover Commander](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/psyytTBk-janurary-ccos-entry-amuro-the-piltover-commander) by Hero757
* [Kalalipan, Kumungu's Plague](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/t54UMXwz-champion-concept-kalalipan-kumungus-plague) by BowieTheNifty
* [Zolt, The Anti-Mana](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/sp2MgAL7-zolt-the-anti-mana) by Vanic998
* [Unfallen, The Risen Prince](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/khcOJ1m3-unfallen-the-risen-prince-champion-concept) by PlasmaFogKing
* [Gregory The Stalker](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/ZY7Plliw-champion-concept-gregory-the-stalker) by Python159
* [Wayren, The Owl Sage](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/FKlc9YJz-wayren-the-owl-sage) by Gemini333
* [Kaalia, The Yordle Flower Girl](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/E6wEAeBG-ccos-kaalia-yordle-flower-girl) by Raptamei
* [Minse, The Control Mage](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/U6ROgb4P-minse-the-control-mage-champion-concept) by ShadowStrong
* [Wikken, The Possesor of Souls](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/7FpsIJNI-wikken-the-possessor-of-souls) by SkrillRKnight
######Don't hesitate to call me out on mispelling, I'm only human!
* A champion sketch made by the awesome Akenero!
* (note you will need to provide me with your e-mail should you win!)
* Top 5 concepts will be highlighted and praised in the results announcement
* ALL entries will have a score associated with their concept in the scoring categories as well as a good chance at feedback and critiques
* ALL entries will be referenced in the [CCOS Archive](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive) to be viewed later
># Entry requirements
* ONE entry per player
* Concept Entry must be posted *this month*. As in this month of January, 2016.
* No WIP concepts or re-posts please. This contest is here to encourage new content. You may be disqualified.
* Concept Entry must be YOURS. If the linked concept’s author and your name are different your entry will be disqualified.
* Entries will be taken from now until I post a **contest closed** at the top of the post on the 1st at noon EST.
* All entries must have a LORE and a KIT section to be considered a concept. More is needed to remain competitive, but to be entered you need at least that.
* The first ~~30~~ 25 entries will be taken. Any posts above that limit will not be entered.
* Entrants can be disqualified based on rude behavior towards other entrants/judges (negative feedback is fine!), disregard of the [Universal Forum Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) (porn is NOT a legitimate reference image) or other major problems.
>#How to Enter
1) Post your concept normally within the **Skin & Champion Concepts** Board, if it's not already posted.
2) Reply to **THIS POST** with a link to Step 1
3) Wait for me to reply with "Entry Confirmed!". If it takes more than a day for me to reply I may have missed you, don't hesitate to remind me!
4) Watch the "Current Entrants" List above and double check you're up there, if you are you're in!
Remember: There is max of THIRTY slots.
* January 25th - CCOS begins, entries taken
* February 1st - Entries no longer taken, judging begins
* February 14th - Judging stops, buffer time begins
* February 17th - Results announced
Entries will be scored based on five categories with the following weighting. (NOTE: This is the first month with a brand spanking new score rubric! As discussed in [this](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/GAAnv5zX-ccos-results-are-coming-soon-but-in-the-meantime-lets-talk-about-updates) thread)
| 20 | Lore| The overall feel and description of your champion as a personality. |
| 25 | Flow/Fun | How a character's abilities/kit feel to play with as well as against. |
| 20 | Design Implementation | How well our champion's kit fulfills its goal. (i.e. Assassins assassinating, tanks tanking, etc.)|
| 20 | Novelty | The uniqueness and niche areas that your champion has made for itself. |
| 15 | Cohesiveness | How well your champion ties into itself. Kit into character and vice versa. |
| 10 | Good Neighbor Bonus | An extra possible 10 points for if you gave feedback to another entrant. |
(110) Total per judge
If you have any questions on a category I'd be happy to go into more detail.
>#Good Neighbor Bonus
This category is a small addition to the rest of the concept scoring. Simply, to get 10 bonus points towards your score give feedback to your fellow entrants! Just commenting by itself won’t give you a full 10 points either, make sure they can use it. And with any luck you’ll get some comments too!
Pick any of the other entrant concepts above and read one (or more!)
Leave a comment on the concept with constructive feedback (Doesn’t have to be sugercoated!)
Click ‘permalink’ on the comment in question
Copy the resulting URL into *your* concept post (easier to find that way)
A judge looking at your post will see this link and award you points! (so don’t hide it anywhere)
So if you're at all interested in judging this month, e-mail me at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and I'll give you more info. I encourage questions! ^_^
I will ALWAYS need more judges and there is no detriment to trying and walking away halfway through (because a month is a long time).
*But I've never made a concept before....*
Never fear the Sir is here! I’ve made a [Introduction to Champion Concepts](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/X7h3YX5c-guide-introduction-to-champion-concept-making) post just for you! New conceptors are not only welcome but encouraged to participate! I will be happy to take questions about making a champion concept as well. Getting new conceptors into the scene with confidence behind their concept is a huge motive behind this event! :D
*I have a WIP concept...*
Feel free to post and work on your concept as much as you want. It's not technically entered until you provide the link to the entries thread. Just make sure you're not the 31st entry and the original post is within the month!
*I don't have a concept and I don't have time to judge. But I want to help!*
That. Is. Awesome. The single best way for you to help me, the other judges and the entrants is to give feedback! Negative, positive, just make sure it's constructive and the author can use it effectively if they so choose. In fact if you want some tips on giving feedback to Champion Concepts check out Jaykoboy's awesome How-to guide [here](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1513686).
*Can I change my concept after entry?*
As encouraging feedback and concept participation is a major motive behind this contest, I encourage iterating on a concept, HOWEVER you have to be able to argue it's still the same champion, no major changes or it will have to count as a new entry with your previous entry being disregarded. Remember: your entry doesn't start until you provide the link here, If you want feedback before entering I advise to simply post normally and provide the link when you feel you're ready. Just be sure to enter before next Monday and before we hit ~~30~~ 25 entries!
*Can I change my concept after judging starts?*
Yes, but there's a catch. I do not micromanage the judges. I let them peruse the entries at their own pace in their own order, so I can not guarantee your changes will be seen by every judge. If you do make changes that late in the game you have to be prepared for a score that does not accurately reflect your end-all concept.
># Support the CCOS!
Some of you have been doing this already, but if you'd like to support the CCOS and get more people each month provide a link to this post on your entry so others can find it easier. This lets the CCOS have more visibility without me spamming reminders and generally getting on everyone's nerves. This is by no means a requirement, but I am appreciative of anyone who does help out!