>(Now that I see that my last Concept was 4 months ago and the Concept before 7 months ago.. I kind of feel like I’ve unlearnt how to use my passion to create Champions alive in my mind. I still hope you enjoy it.)
***"Whenever I walk the streets of Zaun, I see desperation and no future. The glory has gone, and so my patience.***" **- Kerubim, the Striver of Fate**
*"His mere footsteps causes earthquakes as he shambles across the street. Kerubim strikes fear into those who dare to stand before him. Kerubim’s armor is made of superior metal and the head is designed to fire great power blasts for short and long range distance. Although his size is fearsome, his mobility makes him a weak target for groups of enemies. Since Kerubim is a veteran in combat, he excels against such tactics nonetheless of the number.*
*However, Kerubim was once a great scientist of the prosperous Zaun, who experimented with eternal life. **“Viktor. My time is nigh, I will die soon. I give you my work of life. Create a vessel and reanimate me!”** these were the last words of Kerubim. His son, Viktor, carried his life work carelessly, prioritizing his own inventions and career. Until Viktor got betrayed and betrayed again, manipulating with the human flesh – he transformed himself more and more into a machine and so many decades passed away. He finally created a vessel. It was a huge robotic armour with the potential to devastate landscapes and withstand heavy blows.*
*Viktor transplanted his father’s brain, which was in Cryosleep, into the armour and uploaded his conscience. **“W-Where am I?”** a faint and weak sound came out of the armour. **“You are in my labour. It is me, Viktor. Do you remember?” “Viktor? Is it you son? Have you achieved what I failed at?”** the voice sounded clearer, yet not fully recovered. **“Yes indeed, I have created a vessel capable of destroying mankind!”** said Viktor proudly. **“YOU DID WHAT!?”** in rage, Kerubim awoke and fully gained control of the armour. **“What did you do to me!? My vessel should have the same appearance as my body but in young years!”** – Viktor answered **“You don’t know anything. Time has done us no favour. Zaun is no more. Instead, the city is damned to continue to a circle that cannot be escaped. No one takes us serious anymore. My creations were all taken by Piltover and I was deprived of my honour as scientist”**. **“No, No, No! This can’t be!”** Kerubim left the labour to see it for himself.*
*When Kerubim stomped across the streets, he saw a poor city. A city without hope nor pride. The only ones that are living in this city are pest and madness. The once so prosperous rival state of Piltover is now nothing more than a lost place for those who were declined and deprived. A place to hide and not to shine – A place to run and not to build. Kerubim partnered with his son, to join the League of Legends. While they do not share the exact same goal, they fight for each other’s dream."*
(Please click on the picture if you want to be redirected to DeviantArt and its Creator)
* *Kerubim’s age would be around 127 years if you count the decades he was in Cryosleep. Kerubim is somewhat straight-forward and caring, but he cares only for himself and his family, although he doesn’t see much of a son in Viktor anymore.*
* *Kerubim was a well-known scientist who was for some people renowned and for others ignored, as he believed in creating a vessel that can extend ones life by vanquishing the human body and transferring into a machine. *
* *As Kerubim awoke from the slumber, he saw that Zaun was doomed. The only thing he lived for, was for eternal life, so that he could bring Zaun great prosperity. Although he achieved eternal life, Zaun was lost. Instead, he tries to fight to bring back the glory of Zaun and turn humanity into machines, so all could live a eternal life. And for Viktor the world will be perfect. *
* *Viktor was always interested in his fathers work, but as he was young and his father gone in Cryosleep, he enjoyed the freedom and so he began to join the Piltover Academy to learn, study and create things. He wanted to be admired, to be honoured and respected. But as we all know, he never achieved it. His inventions were taken away as he was just a Zaunite, someone throw able and just a tool. That is why he began his revenge, transforming himself into a machine. At a later point, when Viktor fell in love with [Emmy – The Cyborg of Reveangence]( http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/dafR9asj-champion-concept-emmy-cyborg-of-reveangence) and captured her and tried to restrain her will so both could be forever together – he lost again, as Emmy regained conscience and escaped his clutches. The last thing he could do was to bring his father back to life, although he doesn’t see him anymore as a father, but as a tool. *
* *Kerubim is a strong and reliant Champion who excels in short and long distance. He is an “artillery” Champion that can fire projectiles all over the map, with the restriction of Cooldown and hard-to-time abilities. *
Health 435 (+81)
Attack damage 56 (+3.1)
Health regen. 7 (+0.78)
Attack speed 0.625 (+2.9%)
Mana 235 (+44)
Armor 22 (+3.0)
Mana regen. 7 (+0.55)
Magic res. 28 (+0.0)
Range 135 (Melee)
Mov. speed 340
#***Innate Passive - 'Heartcore':***
*As Kerubim stands still, he gains **5 AP, 5 MRes and 5 Armor**, gradually increasing every **0.5 second** up to **max 10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50**. (**Champion Level 1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15/17**) Those bonuses are lost once Kerubim moves or gets forced from the position (example: Knockback, Airborne,…). *
#***Q (Skillshot) – ‘Trigun‘:***
***Tapping***: *Kerubim shoots out of the Gunhead a blast to the designated location in a line of path up to **750 range**. Upon hit on an enemy unit, it deals to the target **65/80/95/110/125(+65% AP) magic damage**. *
***Holding***: *Kerubim charges the Gunhead for **2.5 seconds**, is **rooted** for the duration and prepares to fire a great blast to the designated location. After **2.5 seconds**, the charge is ready and fires. The blast is so powerful that it **knocks every enemy unit aside** until it arrives at the location, exploding and dealing damage to all enemy units within **300 range**. It deals **125/140/155/170/185(+70% AP) magic damage**.*
**Can be interrupted by hard CC**
* **Mana Cost: ** 66/77/88/99/111
* **Cooldown: ** 17.5/16.5/15.5/14.5/13.5
#***W (Skillshot/Dash) - 'Gungrave'***
*Upon activation, Kerubim **dashes** with his Gunhead pointed forward up to **450 range**, causing that if he collides with an enemy unit, his Gunhead overloads, explodes, deals **65/80/95/110/125(+45% AP) magic damage** and **knocks back the target 350 range** backwards. This can be also used while Q is charging. This does not cancel Kerubim’s innate passive.*
* **Mana Cost: ** 50/60/70/80/90
* **Cooldown: ** 16/15/14/13/12
#***E (Dash) - 'Broken Bird':***
*Upon activation, Kerubim immediately **dashes backwards** to where he is facing, leaving a trail of fire for **2.5 seconds** that deals to all enemy units **35/45/55/65/75(+35% AP) magic damage every second**. The dash distance is greater the longer Kerubim stands still. From **0 seconds (150 range)** up to **5 seconds (400 range)**. This can be also used while Q. This does not cancel Kerubim’s innate passive. *
* **Mana Cost: ** 90 at all ranks
* **Cooldown: ** 21.5/20/18.5/17/15.5
#***Ultimate - 'Dawn of Thursday':***
*Kerubim can **target a location on the map in a 1500/2500/3500 range around Kerubim for 4 seconds**. If he does so, his next **Q** can be targeted at that marked location, resulting in shooting either a short blast that hits a target on the way, or a charged blast that knocks aside all enemy units and dealing only damage in the area. *
* **Mana Cost: ** 100
* **Cooldown: ** 45/35/25
Kerubim offers a new play pattern that is unusual for mid players. While Champions like Ezreal, Jinx or Draven use their Ultimate to send forth a projectile that can reach any point on the map in a few second – Kerubim needs to mark the target location and then choose when and how he will use his Q. Timing is very important. Yet if used well, Kerubim can offer great assistance at lane pressure on other lanes, to help achieve objections like Dragon (Dragonsteal yihaa!) and be overall very helpful. On the other hand, Kerubim’s basic attacks are melee and all of his abilities except Q have a high Cooldown, which makes Kerubim a difficult to play Champion, especially if he fights against high-mobility Champions on a lane.
* ***Innate Passive*** gives Kerubim Ability Power, Armor and Magic Resistance depending on his Champion Level. Basically, the longer he stands on a point still, he gains more and more bonus. This is great as Kerubim lacks the mobility.
* ***His Q*** allows Kerubim to either fire a fast projectile that deals damage to the first target hit by, or to charge his Gunhead in order to fire a huge projectile that knocks everyone aside until it arrives the designated location, dealing damage to all enemies inside the area.
* ***The W***… Well, even though Kerubim should not be close to a target, he can create diverse strategies by using his W. For example: charge your Q and dash to your target – you’ll deal plenty damage.
* ***E*** is the great escape. While the dash distance is weak at first it can become very handy once Kerubim stands on a place for longer.
* ***Last, but not least - The Ultimate*** which does nothing except marking a target location on a map. Once done, Kerubim’s Q can be cast on the location on the map, causing that his projectile becomes global, dealing either damage to the next target hit by underway or when charged up, knocks aside enemies on the way and deals damage only at the area.
Kerubim is strong against immobile targets like Xerath, Vel Koz or Brand. Yet Kerubim is weak against high-mobile enemies like Fizz, Le Blanc or Zed. Kerubim can bombard areas from a safe spot, but comes in a tight spot once the enemy is attacking him in close-combat. Due to his high-cooldowns, Kerubim can be outplayed if played well.
#To counter Kerubim:
* ***Innate Passive*** will require Kerubim to stay on a spot, which makes him vulnerable to surprise attacks and long-range attacks.
* ***His Q***, once getting charged, forces Kerubim to stand still, which makes him then an easy target. Kerubim is also forced to charge his Q for max damage.
* ***The W*** is easy to predict as Kerubim will either dash back or dash forward – if he doesn’t go back, he’ll be charging, especially if he doesn’t stay still, because his E is only effective if he stands still.
* ***E*** allows Kerubim to dash to escape – or not? If he doesn’t stay still, his dash is useless. Use hard CC to bring him out of his concept, or try to go behind him so that he instead is forced to move and lose the distance on his E, so you can continue to chase him.
* ***R*** basically you can escape it if you ward well. You’ll see the missile from a far and it’s dodgeable. If you get Banshee’s Veil, you’ll be on the best spot.
I don’t have any ideas for possible skins. The idea of a “Gunhead” is also non-existant, which makes it hard to find any piece of artwork that resembles a Gunhead, yet differs from the Classic Version.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
If you want to see more of my work, then feel free to visit my [CCCC](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/rO567m9r-enter-the-neverworld-champion-concept-list) (*Custom Champion Concept Compendium*).