[Champion Rework Concept] Just A Kit Idea For Jax!

**Hi Everyone!** This concept is purely about keeping Jax's kit mostly similar to what it is now, but just adding some stuff to make it a bit more fun! If you like it or have some ideas of your own then feel free to throw up a concept of your own or comment below! Alright, here we go: *** **Contents:** * Lore * Ultimate: Grandmaster's Might * Passive: Relentless Assault * Ability Q: Leap Strike * Ability W: Empower * Ability E: Counterstrike * Summary (For those who don't like the nit-picky stuff) *** > **Current Lore:** Long story short; he now uses a lamppost because using a "real" weapon would be no challenge at all (Personally I wouldn't want to be whacked with either a sword *or* a lamppost, but hey that's Jax for you!). A "Grandmaster At Arms", he is proficient with every weapon, and even magic to a degree as seen with some skills such as his **W - Empower** and **R - Grandmaster's Might**. Feel free to check out the full lore here: http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/jax/ **What would I change:** Nothing. It's a pretty cool backstory, right? However, because he is a Grandmaster At Arms, what I wanted for the kit was to build on this kit to bring it closer to his lore as a man/person/thing/*(Not Sure What He Is)* who thrives in combat and constantly seeks that challenge he has not yet had. *** > **Current Ultimate (Grandmaster's Might):** **Passive:** Every third consecutive strike Jax deals 100/160/220 (+70% Ability Power) additional Magic Damage. **Active:** Jax strengthens his resolve, granting him Armor and Magic Resist for 8 seconds.Armor bonus is equal to 30/50/70 + 50% bonus Attack Damage. Magic Resist bonus is equal to 30/50/70 + 20% Ability Power. > **Cooldown:** 80 seconds at all ranks. **Mana:** 100 at all ranks. **What would I change:** This is where the major changes will occur, and this in turn will change his kit. Remember these changes when looking at the rest of his abilities, as this is why I put the **R - Grandmaster's Might** changes first. **Passive:** For every stack of **P - Relentless Assault** Jax has, he gains either Attack Damage and Ability Power, or Armour and Magic Resist based on the stance of **R - Grandmaster's Might**'s active. The stats from the Offensive Stance does not apply to the scaling of Defensive Stance's passive and abilities. * **Offensive Stance:** 2/4/6 (+2/3.5/5% bonus Attack Damage) Attack Damage & 2/4/6 (+2/3/4% Ability Power) Ability Power. Maximum of 16/32/48 (+16/28/40% bonus Attack Damage) Attack Damage and 16/32/48 (+16/24/32% Ability Power) Ability Power. Does not stack within itself. * **Defensive Stance:** 4/6/8 (+5/6/7% bonus Attack Damage) Armour & 4/6/8 (+2/3/4% Ability Power) Magic Resist. Maximum of 32/48/64 (+40/48/56% bonus Attack Damage) Armour and 32/48/64 (+16/24/32% Ability Power) Magic Resist. Does not stack with the bonus stats from Offensive Stance. **Active:** Jax switches stances between Offensive and Defensive. His first auto attack or **Q - Leap Strike** after switching stances deals 100/160/220 (+60% Ability Power) additional magic damage. **Cooldown:** 12/8/4 seconds. **Mana:** 30 at all ranks. *** > **Current Passive (Relentless Assault):** **Passive:** Jax gains 3.5 - 11 (based on level)% bonus attack speed for 2.5 seconds every time he lands a basic attack, stacking up to 8 times for a maximum of 28 - 88 (based on level)% bonus attack speed. Stacks fall off one at a time every 0.25 seconds after not attacking for 2.5 seconds. **What would I change:** Nothing. This has always been a crucial part of Jax's kit, and keeping this passive keeps the feel of Jax's kit alive. Keep in mind that every stack of this passive would give him either Damage or Resistances based on his stance at the time. *** > **Current Ability Q (Leap Strike):** **Active:** Jax leaps to target unit, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+100% bonus Attack Damage) (+60% Ability Power) physical damage if it is an enemy. > **Cooldown:** 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. **Mana:** 65 at all ranks. **What would I change:** With the new stance changes from **R - Grandmaster's Might**, this ability will still be the same but the stats will change a bit: **Active:** Jax leaps to the target unit, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+80% bonus Attack Damage) (+50% Ability Power) physical damage if it is an enemy. * **Offensive Stance - :** If the target enemy is struck, they are dazed for 1.25 seconds, slowing their movement speed and attack speed by 50%. Jax's next auto attack within that time will concuss the enemy, stunning them for 0.5 seconds. This does not remove the daze; the stun will trigger on top of the slow. * **Defensive Stance - :** If the target enemy is struck, they are *Disarmed* for 1.25 seconds. *Disarmed* enemies cannot basic attack for the duration. **Cooldown:** 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. **Mana:** 55/60/65/70/75 mana. *** > **Current Ability W (Empower):** **Active:** Jax's next basic attack or **Q - Leap Strike** within 10 seconds deals 40/75/110/145/180 (+60% Ability Power) bonus magic damage. If Empower is used on a basic attack, it will have 175 range. This resets Jax's auto attack timer. > **Cooldown:** 7/6/5/4/3 seconds. **Mana:** 30 mana at all ranks. **What would I change:** I would keep all the stats associated with this ability, but add one thing: **Active:** Jax's next basic attack or **Q - Leap Strike** within 10 seconds deals 40/75/110/145/180 (+60% Ability Power) bonus magic damage. If Empower is used on a basic attack, it will have 175 range. This resets Jax's auto attack timer. If **W - Empower** successfully strikes an enemy Champion, it will grant one additional stack of **P - Relentless Assault**. *** > **Current Ability E (Counterstrike):** **Active:** Jax enters a defensive stance for up to 2 seconds, causing all basic attacks against him to miss. Jax also takes 25% reduced damage from all area of effect abilities. At the end of the duration or if Counter Strike is reactivated, Jax stuns all nearby enemies for 1 second and deals 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage to them, increased by 20% for each attack dodged, up to a 100% increase. > **Cooldown:** 16/14/12/10/8 seconds. **Mana:** 50/60/70/80/90 mana. **What would I change:** The bonus Attack Damage is decreased from 50% to 40%. Cooldown is slightly increased. Added an Offensive and Defensive Stance. * **Offensive Stance:** The increased damage cap is increased from 100% to 150/175/200%. Each hit increases the damage by 25%, not 20%. * **Defensive Stance:** The stun duration is increased by 0.1 seconds for each enemy hit (0.2 seconds per enemy Champion), up to a maximum of 0.4/0.7/1.0 bonus seconds. **Cooldown:** 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds. **Mana:** 50/60/70/80/90 mana. *** > **Overall Changes (Summary):** * **P - Relentless Assault** did not change but interacts with **R - Grandmaster's Might**. * **Q - Leap Strike** Has reduced base damage and scaling, but now either applies a diarm effect or a slow/stun based on his stance. * **W - Empower** now stacks **P - Relentless Assault** quicker to allow Jax to reach his potential quicker in fights. * **E - Counterstrike** Has less scaling damage, but a higher damage or crowd control impact based on the stance of **R - Grandmaster's Might**. * **R - Grandmaster's Might** has changed completely. The passive now grants Damage or Resistances that scale off Jax's AD and AP, which depends on the form of this ability's active. **R - Grandmaster's Might**'s active switches between Offensive and Defensive stance, and causes Jax's next attack to deal bonus magic damage. * **Lore** is still the same, but the kit is trying to aim towards his lore more. **IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!:**I realise not all the scalings are accurate; some will be overpowered, some will be underpowered. The concept is less about the scalings and more about the overall kit changes, where Jax uses stances as an unparalleled Grandmaster At Arms. Thanks for reading!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel