Well, the title says all: it had to be done. Feel free to drop any suggestions here but I feel this is a good balance between the anime character and a funcional champion.
Health: 483 (+47 per level)
Health Regeneration: 4,5 (+0,5 per level)
Mana: 460 (+45 per level)
Mana Regeneration: 6 (+0,7 per level)
Attack Damage: 55 (+3 per level)
Attack Speed: 0,625 (+0,0025 per level)
Armor: 23 (+0,2 per level)
Magic Resistance: 31,75 (+1.25 per level)
Movement Speed: 351 (+2 per level)
Innate: Power Charge
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Passive: Megumin gains an additional +1,5% of her current AP every 60 seconds. She can also accumulate Power stacks from her skills.
Mana cost: 45/50/55/60/65
Passive: Killing minions and small monsters grants 2/4/6/8/10 Power stacks. Killing medium monsters grants 4/8/12/16/20 Power stacks. Killing champions and large monsters grants 8/16/24/32/40 Power stacks.
Active: Megumin channels for 1,5 second. After that, she gains 10/16/22/28/34 Power stacks and her ultimate's cooldown is reduced by 2/3/4/5/6 seconds. If activated again within 1,5 seconds, the channeling is interrupted and only half these bonuses are granted.
W: More power!
Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Active: Megumin obtains temporary bonus AP equal to 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% her number of current Power stacks for 6/7/8/9/10 seconds. Her first attack in the next 4 seconds deals additional 30 (+14%/17%/20%/23%/26% AP) magic damage.
E: I said more!
Mana cost: 40/50/60/70/80
Passive: Once every 4 seconds, the first attack on an enemy champion grants 6/10/14/18/22 Power stacks.
Active: Megumin consumes 20 Power stacks to permanently increase her AP by 2/3/4/5/6.
Mana cost: 100/125/150
Passive: Once every 50 seconds, every time Megumin visits the shop, her ultimate's cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds and she gains 200 Power stacks.
Active: Megumin consumes all her mana, gaining 25% of that amount in Power stacks, and channels for 10/8,5/7 seconds during which she is rooted, cannot be interrupted or use any other skill and all summoners have vision of her. During the last 5 seconds of channeling, a magic circle with a 1400/1600/1800 radius appears on the ground. After that, a devastating blast of fire hits the area marked by the magic circle, dealing 300/450/600 true damage to all enemies. It deals additional 0 (+60% AP) (+70% Power stacks) magic damage. After the cast, Megumin cannot move, attack or activate skills (except recall) for 24/20/16 seconds or until she visits the shop, and her power stacks are halved.
Megumin (めぐみん) is one of second female protagonists of the KonoSuba series. She is an Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demon Clan in the Fantasy World, and is the first person to join Kazuma's party. She is one of the main characters of the KonoSuba series.
Megumin decided to become an Explosion mage after a busty older woman saved her with Explosion magic when she was young, and after learning it claims she "must cast Explosion once a day or die."
While still attending school, Megumin would swindle food from Yunyun everyday since her parents couldn't afford meals. Due to her exceptional academic performance, Megumin was able to graduate early. When she left to travel alone, Yunyun predicted she would be "at a loss due to a lack in the means of survival, begging a useless guy for a meal."
After traveling to Axel Town, she quickly gained a reputation as a crazy Explosion fanatic, thus parties refused to accept her before meeting Kazuma and Aqua.
Megumin is absolutely obsessed with Explosion magic. She devotes all of her skill points into improving the power of her explosions, shortening her casting time, and being able to cast the spell instantly without chanting out loud, she can also make her explosion spell travel around in a zig-zag way at the cost of a much weaker effect. However, the severe mana drain, combined with Megumin never using points to increase her mana, results in her always collapsing after casting and becoming completely immobile. Also, her refusal to learn any other magic makes her entirely dependent on allies after casting. This is especially notable because other known Arch Wizards who can use Explosion magic can remain standing after casting, know at least one other skill, and can fight alone if necessary.
- Detonation... Detonation... Detonation... Wielder of the most glorious, powerful, and grand explosion magic, My name is Megumin. The blow that I am given to strike turns a blind eye to the fate of my kindred, rendering all hope of rebirth and anguish, and the model by which all forces are judged! Pitiful creature... Synchronize yourself with the red smoke, and atone in a surge of blood!
- Oh, blackness shrouded in light Frenzied blaze clad in night In the name of the crimson demons, let the collapse of thine origin manifest. Summon before me the root of thy power hidden within the lands of the kingdom of demise!
- Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate in accordance with the principles of creation. Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!
- Burst forth, explosion!
- Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion! Dance, Dance, Dance! I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss!
- The tower of rebellion creeps upon man's world, The unspoken faith displayed before me, The time has come! Now, awaken from your slumber, and by my madness, be wrought!
**Megumin full AP build**
Starting with: Doran's Ring, Health potion x2.
Core items: Luden's Echo, Sorcerer's Shoes, Spellbinder, Rabadon's Deathcap.
Situational items: Mejai's Soulstealer, Lich Bane, Moonflair Spellblade, Abyssal Mask.
Sorcery: Summon Aery, Manaflow Band, Transcendence, Gathering Storm.
Resolve: Second Wind, Overgrowth.
Rune shards: cooldown reduction, magic resistance, armor.