Omen - Vex

Vex
Health 520 (+77) Health Regen 5 (+0.6) Attack Damage 58 (+2.2) Attack Speed 0.71 (+2.4%) Attack Range 550 Movement Speed 370 Armor 16 (+3) Magic Resistance 33 (+0) Attack Speed to Haste Ratio 1 CDR to Haste Ratio 0.15 Attack Damage to Power Ratio 1 Vex is a spine-launching ranged carry that boasts all but unrivaled potential for inflicting damage-though he may have a perilous path to the top, should he get there, few are the shapers that can hope to stand up to his endless barrage of spines for any length of time.
http://d227xyj983n2jj.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vex720.png Who's played Dawngate, out of curiosity? Well, there was a champ in that lovely game called Vex. When I first heard of Omen, I understood of his cancellation. I didn't really understand how he'd play, and couldn't see him in the game Then, I remembered Vex. This ADC-type character made me think of a siege-type champ. How many of those do we have? Not too many, adc-wise. So, I was thinking, I can now totally see Omen in League, drawing inspiration from Vex. Thoughts? I know, he was semi-turned into Rek'Sai, and there are other siege-type characters, but still... Plus, seeing a living trebuchet/balista would be kinda cool...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel