Earn new rewards when reaching mastery levels 8, 9 and 10.

Hello and today I would like to discuss my ideas with the fellow League of Legends community. My idea is to receive extra rewards when earning Mastery's 8, 9 and 10. I understand that these goals do need to be tweaked a little so please, If you have any suggestions leave a comment and please vote in the poll below. ___________________________________________ **How to reach Mastery Level 8?** > In order to reach Mastery Level 8, you must have the following requirements; > **75,000** Mastery Points or more > **4 S/S+** Mastery Tokens > **4500 Blue Essence -OR- 1 Champion Shard -OR- Permanent.** > You must be Mastery Level 7 to advance to Mastery Level 8. **Rewards for Mastery 8:** > Earn new mastery badge emote, loading screen border flag, and announcement banner. > > **NEW: Earn an exclusive Mastery Icon for that champion.** > (Note: This Icon cannot be bought with RP/IP.) ____________________________________________ **How to reach Mastery Level 9: ** > In order to reach Mastery Level 9, you must have the following requirements; > **150,000** Mastery Points or more > **5 S/S+** Mastery Tokens > ** 5100 Blue Essence -OR- 1 Champion Shard -OR- Permanent.** > You must be Mastery Level 8 to advance to Mastery Level 9. **Rewards for Mastery 9:** > Earn new mastery badge emote, loading screen border flag, and announcement banner. > > **NEW: Earn an exclusive Mastery Ward for that champion.** > (Note: This Ward cannot be bought with RP/IP.) ____________________________________________ **How to reach Mastery Level 10: (Max Level)** > In order to reach Mastery Level 10, you must have the following requirements; > **300,000** Mastery Points or more > **6 S+** Mastery Tokens (Note: Not S, only S+) > **5700 Blue Essence -OR- 1 Champion Shard -OR- Permanent.** > You must be Mastery Level 9 to advance to Mastery Level 10. **Rewards for Mastery 10:** > Earn new mastery badge emote, loading screen border flag, and announcement banner. > > **NEW: Earn an exclusive Mastery Skin for that champion. ** > (Note: This Skin cannot be bought with RP.) ____________________________________________ **EDITS/UPDATES:** >**March 13th, 2017:** > > **UPDATE:** I understand that this is A LOT of stuff. I did see some good suggestions like maybe only 1 reward at level 10 and you get skin + icon, which is way more reasonable. > >Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! > > ____________________________________________ > >**May 18th, 2017:** > > **UPDATE:** Removed Chorma-Packs, moved Mastery Icon to Level 9. I agree that this was a "little" too much. For level 8 you just win the normal rewards; mastery badge emote, loading screen border flag, and announcement banner. > > **UPDATE 2:** Decreased mastery points on level 8 to 75,000, level 9 to 150,000, level 10 to 300,000. > ____________________________________________ > >**February 19th, 2018:** > > **UPDATE: Added Exclusive Mastery Wards to Level 9 and switched Mastery Icons from Level 9 to Level 8.** > >**UPDATE 2:** Forgot to change BE values since IP was replaced with BE. New values are more corresponding with mastery's 6 and 7.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel