**Ar'kah - The Unsatiable Voidborn**
**Primary Role:** Support
**Primary Lane:** Bottom Lane
**Small Piece About Ar'kah:**
* She is a void-born creature who has lived to consume the essence of a world. Any power she finds, she will consume - and the magic of Runeterra is the greatest source of power she has ever encountered before.
* She does not serve her own purposes though. Because not all Voidborn have the power to successfully go to Runeterra, Ar'kah serves to consume enough power to be able to being a tide of Voidborn to Runeterra to consume everything in their wake.
**Innate Ability:** Essence Eater
**Passive:** Every 75 (-3 per level) seconds, a hostile spell that comes within 200 (+10 per level) range of Ar'kaj is eaten by her, destroying the spell and any effects it holds. Ar'kah then uses that magical energy consumed to reduce any active cooldowns by 2 seconds. She takes 50% of the damage the spell would do but takes none of the crowd control effects associated with the spell.
**First Ability:** Evocation Consumed
**Passive:** Ar'kah swallows small fractures of magical energy every time a spell is cast within 800 range of her, stacking up to 6 times. Upon releasing her next ability, all stacks are released and all allies within 400 range of her are healed for 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% Ability Power) health per stack. If 6 stacks are used, the healing is increased by 1% for every 3% of missing health the ally has (Maximum 30% at 90% missing health).
**Active:** Ar'kah's next basic attack has 200 bonus range and deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power) bonus magic damage and interrupts any channels being cast by enemy champions. If a channel is interrupted, the target takes double the magic damage from this ability and are silenced for 1.5 seconds,
**Mana Cost:** 50/55/60/65/70 mana.
**Cooldown:** 14/13/12/11/10 seconds after use.
**Second Ability:** Voidmist
**Active:** Ar'kah creates a voidmist around a target allied champion, partially hiding them from view behind a purple mist (They are still visible) for 2.5/2.75/3/3.25/3.5 seconds. If the target is struck by a hostile spell in this time, Ar'kah will channel the energy from that spell into creating a stronger mist. This will stealth (Camouflage, not Invisibility) the target ally for 3 (+0.75% Ability Power) seconds, and negate the damage and effects from the spell.
**Mana Cost:** 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
**Cooldown:** 26/23/20/17/14 seconds.
**Third Ability:** Void Rift
**Active:** Ar'kah summons a void creature from a portal next to an enemy champion. The creature has 200/250/300/350/400 (+25% Ability Power) health, 325 movement speed, 1.000 attack speed, and 0 armour/magic resist. The Void creature will attack the target enemy champion until it dies or after 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds. If the creature survives until the end of the timer, a portal similar to the one that summoned it will open up and drag the void creature back to its realm. There are three variations to the void creature:
* Behemoth: This creature has 20/40/60/80/100% extra base health and 50 armour/magic resist. It deals 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% Ability Power) magic damage on each attack and slows the target by 20% for 0.75 seconds.
* Ravager: This creature has an extra 25/50/75/100/125% attack speed/ It deals 20/25/30/35/40 (+20% Ability Power) magic damage on each attack and gains +25 movement speed for 1 second on hit.
* Devourer: This creature restores 4/4.5/5/5.5/6% of Ar'kah's missing mana on each hit and steals 15/20/25/30/35 (+15% Ability Power) health on each attack and applies it to its own health.
After selecting an enemy champion to cast Void Rift on, the summoner of Ar'kah can choose the type of Void Creature by using the Q (Behemoth), W (Ravager), and E (Devourer) key after the initial cast. If Ar'kah does not choose the type of creature, she will open up a portal for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds that has no effect until a creature is summoned.
**Mana Cost:** 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
**Cooldown:** 14/13/12/11/10 seconds.
**Ultimate Ability:** Null Volatility
**Active:** Ar'kah creates a large area-of-effect full of purple void mist for 6 seconds that slows enemies by 20% and reduces their vision to 200 range. If an enemy champion casts a spell while inside the Null Volatility, the mist will react to the spell and explode around the target, dealing 80/110/140 (+50% Ability Power) magic damage to the target and increasing the slow to 80% for 1 second. The mist will shrink in size by 10% each time a spell ignites the mist, down to a maximum of 50%.
**Mana Cost:** 100 mana at all ranks.
**Cooldown:** 90/75/60 seconds.