The Mischievous Adventures part 394

(Day 2) {{champion:81}}: "Um are you sure we should do karaoke?" {{champion:21}}: "Of course, who doesn't love karaoke?" {{champion:92}} {{champion:141}}: "I do." {{champion:35}}: "I mean I'll go, on a specific song for someone special..." {{champion:99}}: "You mean all of us? If so our fist still want to see you." {{champion:222}}: "Hey ignore him, it's time to sing! I'll go first." {{champion:21}}: "Ok which song?" {{champion:222}}: "Actually I want Kayn to choose." {{champion:21}}: "Ok then, Kayn what would you like?" {{champion:141}}: "......How about....*Get Jinxed by Vrejd*?" {{champion:21}}: "Alright coming right up, Jinx you ready?" {{champion:222}}: "Yep." {{champion:21}}: "Alright, go get em hon." {{champion:222}}: " Wanna join me, come and play But I might shoot you, in your face Bombs and bullets will, do the trick What we need here, is a little bit of panic! Do you ever wanna catch me? Right now I'm feeling ignored! So can you try a little harder? I'm really getting bored! Come on, shoot faster Just a little bit of energy! I wanna try something fun right now I guess some people call it anarchy! Let's blow this city to ashes And see what Pow-Pow thinks It's such pathetic neatness But not for long cause it'll get jinxed! So much better, so much fun Let's start from scratch and, blow up the sun! Come on, shoot faster Just a little bit of energy! I wanna try something fun right now I guess some people call it anarchy! Let's blow this city to ashes And see what Pow-Pow thinks It's such pathetic neatness But not for long cause it'll get jinxed! Come on! Come on! And get jinxed!" {{champion:81}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:163}}{{champion:61}}: "....." *Applaud* {{champion:141}}: "Huh, got to admit that was cool." {{champion:222}}: "Hehe, thanks I guess you can say it was made for me."

Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel