Hello everyone and welcome once again to this month's **C**ommunity **C**oncept **O**pen **S**tage. Here we take any and all concepts and put up against a panel of your fellow community conceptors! Do you think you have what it takes to take the top score this month? Why not enter and find out?
~~#Due to my longer-than-intended silence I have extended the entry period by a day! So if you have a concept to enter you can submit it by MAY 2nd without penalty!~~
#Entries are closed!
Contents: List of Entrants | Prizes | Entry Requirements | How to Enter | Timeline | Scoring | Bonus Addition | Judges needed! | FAQ | Support the CCOS!
># Current entrants (13/20) ||||||||||||---------
* [Gwynne, The Wailing Witch](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/dd1mWLk5-champion-concept-gwynne-the-wailing-witch) by Candurill
* [Melich, The Immortal Priest](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/kbRczFRA-champion-concept-melich-the-immortal-priest) by PlasmaFogKing
* [Muz, The Anomaly](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Eq8rbKjP-champion-concept-muz-the-anomaly) by Dis The Chris
* [Moloch, The Corruptor](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/iyj8KJkI-champion-concept-moloch-the-corruptor) by Python159
* [Cappella, The Banshee Guide](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Z3vgOt7b-character-concept-cappella-the-banshee-guide) by Doctor Fail
* [Rhona, The Hextech Ingenue](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/mjPEA6YA-champion-concept-rhona-the-hextech-ingenue) by Vorazun
* [Grace, The Peace of Souls](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/j7yKwQHH-champion-concept-grace-the-peace-of-souls) by TheTarians
* [Tremor, The Raging Earth](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/6Nktv8iZ-tremor-the-raging-earth) by November Gunman
* [Zirene, The Exiled](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/qvg57sKe-champion-concept-zirene-the-exiled) by Dayvigilante
* [Luxuria, The Demon of Desire](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/opn5uM8A-champion-concept-luxuria-the-demon-of-desire) by Regonas
* [Rydick, The Metal Scavenger](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/haJloLIo-rydick-the-metal-scavenger) by Big Bad Minion
* [Konner, The Travelling Entreprenaur Yordle Salesman](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/67BbZKyA-konner-the-travelling-entrepreneur-yordle-saleman) by Lonely Flame
* [Angelina, Arrow of the Gods](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/pLUu8kaM-angelina-arrow-of-the-gods-magic-adc) by Necro Heleon
######Don't hesitate to call me out on mispelling, I'm only human!
* Top 5 concepts will be highlighted and praised in the results announcement
* ALL entries will have a score associated with their concept in the scoring categories as well as a good chance at feedback and critiques
* ALL entries will be referenced in the [CCOS Archive](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive) to be viewed later
># Entry requirements
* ONE entry per player
* Concept Entry must be posted this month. As in this month of April, 2016.
* No WIP concepts or re-posts please. This contest is here to encourage new content. You may be disqualified.
* Concept Entry must be YOURS. If the linked concept’s author and your name are different your entry will be disqualified.
* Entries will be taken from now until I post a **contest closed** thread on the 31st at noon EST.
* All entries must have a LORE and a KIT section to be considered a concept. More is needed to remain competitive, but to be entered you need at least that.
* The first 20 entries will be taken. Any posts above that limit will not be entered.
* Entrants can be disqualified based on rude behavior towards other entrants/judges (negative feedback is fine!), disregard of the [Universal Forum Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) (porn is NOT a legitimate reference image) or other major problems.
>#How to Enter
1) Post your concept normally within the **Skin & Champion Concepts** Board, if it's not already posted.
2) Reply to **THIS POST** with a link to Step 1
3) Wait for me to reply with "Entry Confirmed!". If it takes more than a day for me to reply I may have missed you, don't hesitate to remind me!
4) Watch the "Current Entrants" List above and double check you're up there, if you are you're in!
Remember: There is max of TWENTY slots.
######Note: changes have been made
* 4/24 - CCOS begins, entries taken
* ~~5/1~~5/2 - Entries no longer taken, judging begins
* ~~5/14~~5/15 - Judging stops, buffer time begins
* ~~5/17~~5/18 - Results announced
Entries will be scored based on five categories (and a bit of extra credit) with the following weighting.
(20) Design Implementation
(+10) Good Neighbor Bonus
(100+10) Total per judge
If you have any questions on a category I'd be happy to go into more detail.
>#Good Neighbor Bonus
This category is a small addition to the rest of the concept scoring. Simply, to get 10 bonus points towards your score give feedback to your fellow entrants! Just commenting by itself won’t give you a full 10 points either, make sure they can use it. and with any luck you’ll get some comments too!
Pick any of the other entrant concepts above and read one (or more!)
Leave a comment on the concept with constructive feedback (Doesn’t have to be sugercoated!)
Click ‘permalink’ on the comment in question
Copy the resulting URL into *your* concept post
A judge looking at your post will see this link and award you points! (so don’t hide it anywhere)
So if you're at all interested in judging this month, e-mail me at 'email@example.com' and I'll give you more info. I encourage questions! ^_^
I will ALWAYS need more judges and there is no detriment to trying and walking away halfway through (because a month is a long time).
*But I've never made a concept before....*
Never fear the Sir is here! I’ve made a [Introduction to Champion Concepts](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/X7h3YX5c-guide-introduction-to-champion-concept-making) post just for you! New conceptors are not only welcome but encouraged to participate! I will be happy to take questions about making a champion concept as well. Getting new conceptors into the scene with confidence behind their concept is a huge motive behind this event! :D
*I have a WIP concept...*
Feel free to post and work on your concept as much as you want. It's not technically entered until you provide the link to the entries thread. Just make sure you're not the 31st entry and the original post is within the month!
*I don't have a concept and I don't have time to judge. But I want to help!*
That. Is. Awesome. The single best way for you to help me, the other judges and the entrants is to give feedback! Negative, positive, just make sure it's constructive and the author can use it effectively if they so choose. In fact if you want some tips on giving feedback to Champion Concepts check out Jaykoboy's awesome How-to guide [here](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1513686).
*Can I change my concept after entry?*
As encouraging feedback and concept participation is a major motive behind this contest, I encourage iterating on a concept, HOWEVER you have to be able to argue it's still the same champion, no major changes or it will have to count as a new entry with your previous entry being disregarded. Remember: your entry doesn't start until you provide the link here, If you want feedback before entering I advise to simply post normally and provide the link when you feel you're ready. Just be sure to enter before next Monday and before we hit 30 entries!
*Can I change my concept after judging starts?*
Yes, but there's a catch. I do not micromanage the judges. I let them peruse the entries at their own pace in their own order, so I can not guarantee your changes will be seen by every judge. If you do make changes that late in the game you have to be prepared for a score that does not accurately reflect your end-all concept.
># Support the CCOS!
Some of you have been doing this already, but if you'd like to support the CCOS and get more people each month provide a link to this post on your entry so others can find it easier. This lets the CCOS have more visibility without me spamming reminders and generally getting on everyone's nerves. This is by no means a requirement, but I am appreciative of anyone who does help out!