The Mischievous Adventures part 387

(Later) {{champion:10}}: *Takes a deep breathe* {{champion:30}}: "Nervous?" {{champion:10}}: "Yeah a little, I mean the crowd, being apart of an legendary band...I really don't know if I'm ready." {{champion:37}}: 'Sweetie, don't be. This is going to be fun right?' {{champion:10}}: "Yeah...yeah I guess." {{champion:82}}: "....." {{champion:2}}: "Why are you silent metal man? I thought you be smiling the most." {{champion:82}}: "I guess I'm the same as the girl." {{champion:83}}: "Nervous about playing again?" {{champion:82}}: "It's really not about playing...It's about playing with all you again." {{champion:30}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:83}}: "...…" {{champion:10}}: "Say, you guys never said why you all broke up in the first place." {{champion:82}}: "I...can answer that." {{champion:37}}: 'Oh please do, we love an explanation.' {{champion:82}}: "So....seventeen years ago we just got done with sadly our last concert. We were driving out on the road, ready to go back home until...I stopped our bus. I told the others to get out, and when they did...I took off, with all the money too." {{champion:10}}: "......Wha...H-How?...W-Why?" {{champion:82}}: "The why part is...something sadly you all won't believe." {{champion:30}}: "Well I really don't care if it's believable or not, I just want an answer after all those years." {{champion:82}}: "...Alright, do you remember my mother?' {{champion:2}}: "Ahaha yeah! She was the best! Those cookies were awesome!" {{champion:82}}: "Do you remember her going to the hospital?" {{champion:2}}: "....Ohhhh, yeahhhh." {{champion:10}}: "Wait why?" {{champion:83}}: "Unfortunately she caught death's kiss, cancer." {{champion:10}}: "Oh, is she died?" {{champion:30}}: "Actually I like to know that as well, we never heard from her after you left." {{champion:82}}: "...Well...that's actually the reason why I took the money. We were running out since the hospital was charging so much, so I...had to take the money. But...it was all in vain, a few weeks later she died anyway." {{champion:37}}: 'Oh...my, so you did all that just for your mother?' {{champion:82}}: "Yes." {{champion:30}}: "Even betraying your own friends." {{champion:82}}: "Yes..." {{champion:10}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:2}}: "...." Announcer: *Comes in* "Hey guys your act is in five, get ready." *Walks out* {{champion:82}}: "Well, shall we rock out? One last final time?" {{champion:37}}: '....Let's.' Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys. It's time for our final contestants, returning after a seventeen year hiatus, PENTAKILL!" (Now here's Pentakill's music, just use it as background music fodder or whatever. P.S I don't own the song.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UeMVfHN2P8 {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}}: "Blinded by hate brought by the fall As I swear death to all You will feel my vengeance As I claim your mortal soul I will punish and destroy Those responsible for this ploy I will seek a thousand deaths I will bring a thousand years of war All that I had taken away My home is gone, and my love ones slain For every sleep claims a piece of me Every waking moment, every single dream As the masses came Like a shadow through this land They laid siege to all we ever had I stood strong, I was honor bound I stand defiant, I stand ever proud I am the chosen I am the guardian, the guardian Now I seek the blood of those Who claimed the innocent I will hunt the enemy to the last I will banish and rejoice The final breath of foes You will see what you have made You will see what I have finally become All that I had laid to the waste My spirit broken and just memories remain For every day claims a piece of me Every waking hour claims my inner peace My inner peace As the masses came Like a shadow through this land They laid siege to all we ever had I stood strong, I was honor bound I stand defiant, I stand ever proud I am the chosen I am the guardian, the guardian!!!" Crowd: "...." *Applaud heavily* Announcer: "Pentakill everybody! Now that one might be a winner." {{champion:10}}: "Wow..." {{champion:83}}: "Yes that was how we felt afterwards too." {{champion:37}}: 'And it still feels great.' {{champion:2}}: "You got that right sister, woo ho!!" {{champion:30}}: "Please keep your voice down, remember your you blew it out last time." {{champion:10}}: "He did!?!" {{champion:82}}: "Ah, just like old times." (Later) Announcer: "Now after a night of bang, bow, and musical greatness the judges still have to pick a winner. And those winners are...Pentakill!" {{champion:10}}: "Ahaha! We won!" {{champion:25}}: *Hugs her* "I knew you could do it sis! You were amazing!" {{champion:10}}: "Haha! Oh I got an idea, how about an group picture?" {{champion:30}}: "That doesn't sound half bad, let's do it." {{champion:10}}: "Ok ok, everyone say Pentakill." {{champion:82}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:25}}: "Pentakill!!"
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel