[Champion concept] Animaru - The Doomsday Demon

**Gameplay** Lets start with this. This champion is designed to fill pretty much any lane, but do that averagely. He is average tank, average carry, average support, average ganker. Instead of making champion, who is great for one role, but could be countered with right pick, i am making champion, who is average in all roles, but is pretty hard to counter. Why? Sometimes, you might lose certain champion, pick him/her often, but certain other champion counters your favorite champion and lots of champions can do much in this situation. Well, here is the solution - a champion, who can trade places with anyone and be played everywhere, but averagely. > Table of content: > > 1. Stats > 2. Kit > 3. Gameplay > 4. Lore > 5. Quotes > 6. Extra info **Disclaimer:** if you don't think that {{champion:202}} and {{champion:223}} have overloaded kits, then you can't complain about mine. **** **** **** > #1. STATS HEALTH: 640 – 2600 HEALTH REGEN: 6.2 – 18.0 ATTACK DAMAGE: 51 – 130 ATTACK SPEED: 0.624 (+0% – 65.4%) ATTACK RANGE: 530(range mode)/ 175(melee mode) MANA: 315 – 821 MANA REGEN: 7.7 – 19.2 ARMOR: 28.5 – 57.2 MAGIC RESIST: 34.7 – 52.7 MOVEMENT SPEED: 335 **** **** **** > #2. KIT ......................................... ........................................................................................................................ **Unique Mechanics** Your maximum health will be split into two equal parts. You will start in range mode, which will have 50% of your maximum health. When your health in range mode runs out, you will enter melee mode, which will have 50% of your maximum health. If you run out of health in melee mode, then you die. While in melee mode, range mode will "respawn" after 120 sec with 25% of its maximum health (you must exit combat for range form to "respawn") or when you visit shop. Visiting shop (fountain in your base) will "respawn" range mode with its full health. Each mode doesn't share abilities or their cooldowns. You can build melee-only and range-only items (like Kayle), but benefit to their range-restriction passives only then you are in required mode. ........................................................................................................................ ......................................... ......................................... ........................................................................................................................ Passive **Dark Side Cannon/ Crimson Rage Blade** _Dark Side Cannon (range mode)_: your critical strikes doesn't do bonus damage, but instead will penetrate 20/25/30% (+1% per 5% of critical strike chance) (+your current armor penetration bonus) of your targets armor. Critical strikes against neutral jungle monsters will knock them back 200 unit distance. _Crimson Rage Blade (melee mode)_: all your critical strike chance is converted into attack speed and your basic attacks will steal 2/ 2.5/ 3/ 3.5/ 4/ 4.5 armor from your target for 3.5 sec. Stacks up to 6 times. ........................................................................................................................ ......................................... ......................................... ........................................................................................................................ Q **Destruction Sphere/ Chains of Doom** _Destruction Sphere (range mode)_: target a direction and release a sphere of destruction energy, which will travel to its maximum range, stay there for 2 sec and then return to you. Every time it touches an enemy (but not more often than once every 0.75 sec per unique enemy), that enemy will suffer 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of AD) (+25% of AP) physical damage and sphere will grow in size by 10%. If two spheres collide, then they will fuse and explode, dealing 100/130/160/190/220 (+50% of AD) (+50% of AP) physical damage to nearby enemies and slow their movement speed by 70% for 1 sec. **Casting time:** 0.25 sec **Range:** 700 **Starting radius of sphere:** 80 **Maximum radius of sphere:** 160 **Explosion radius:** 300 **Cooldown:** 8 sec **Mana cost:** 70/74/78/82/86 _Chains of Doom (melee mode)_: release chains in a cone in front of you, shackling enemies for 3 sec. Shackled enemies will suffer 20/30/40/50/60 (+30% of AD) physical damage every sec. If shackled enemy moves more than certain range from you, then that enemy will be pulled to you. Blinks and teleports brakes these chains. **Casting time:** 0.4 sec **Range:** 400 **Cone's width:** 300 **Distance threshold:** 550 **Cooldown:** 12 sec **Mana cost:** 70/74/78/82/86 ........................................................................................................................ ......................................... ......................................... ........................................................................................................................ W **Vault and Assault/ Twister of Ruin** _Vault and Assault (range mode)_: charge a distance. If you encounter an enemy, then knock than enemy back. If you encounter a structure, then stick to that structure for up to 1.5 sec. During this time, you can target a direction (can't target direction though the structure) and charge towards that direction, shooting at all enemies within your attack range for 80/85/90/95/100% (+1% per 10 AP) of your normal damage. On hit effects are applied only on enemy champions, but neutral jungle monsters will receive 40% more damage from this ability. **First charge range:** 400 **Knock back distance:** 250 **Second charge range:** 650 **Cooldown:** 10 sec **Mana cost:** 80/83/86/89/92 _Twister of Ruin (melee mode)_: start spinning around and continue to do so for up to 1.5 sec. All enemies caught by this ability are dragged alongside of you and suffer 30/35/40/45/50 (+25% of AD) physical damage every 0.5 sec. Enemies, caught by this ability, are considered knocked in the air, as they will spin around you. **Radius:** 320 **Cooldown:** 18 sec **Mana cost:** 60/65/70/75/80 **Maximum displacement degree:** 360 degrees (this means, that enemies will complete one full circle around you over 1.5 sec) ........................................................................................................................ ......................................... ......................................... ........................................................................................................................ E **Recharge the Cannon/ Consume Destruction** _Recharge the Cannon (range mode)_: silence yourself for 1.25 sec and become unable to perform basic attacks for the same duration. After 1.25 sec (when silence ends), regenerate 30/35/40/45/50 mana and remove remaining cooldown form your _Destruction Sphere_. **Cooldown:** 20/19/18/17/16 sec _Consume Destruction (melee mode)_: your basic attacks stacks charges for 8 sec (charges aren't build while this ability is on cooldown). Charges stack up to 4 times. When max stacks is reached, you can active this ability and heal yourself for 40/60/80/100/120 (+50% of AD) (+10% of your missing health) health. **Cooldown:** 12/11/10/9/8 sec **Mana cost:** 60/66/72/78/84 ........................................................................................................................ ......................................... ......................................... ........................................................................................................................ R (both modes shares cooldown) **Doomsday Cannon/ Crimson Storm** _Doomsday Cannon (range mode)_: after a short casting time, release a massive laser, dealing 80/100/120 (+40% of AD) (+30% of AP) physical damage every 0.5 sec to all enemies caught by the laser. Continue to release this laser for up to 2 sec. Any movement commands will cause you to finish releasing it. In addition, enemies, who are nearby laser, but aren't hit by it, will get their vision range reduced by 75% until they remain nearby it. **Casting time:** 1.5 sec **Range:** global **Width:** 180 **Vision range reduction range:** 275 **Cooldown:** 160/140/120 sec **Mana cost:** 140/150/160 _Crimson Storm (melee mode)_: release crimson energies, dealing 30/40/50 (+15% of AD) physical damage every 1.5 sec to nearby enemies and heal you for 15/20/25% of damage done by this ability (aura type ability). In addition, your basic attacks will cause this damage to trigger instantly on your target. This ability can't deal damage to same enemy more often, than once every 0.75 sec. This ability lasts for 6 sec. Also, allied champion, in radius of this ability, will move 35% faster, when moving towards you. **Radius:** 335 **Cooldown:** 160/140/120 sec **Mana cost:** 130/138/146 ........................................................................................................................ ......................................... **** **** **** > #3. GAMEPLAY **Jungle.** Rank up Q, start with {{item:1041}}. Aim Q, so that jungle monsters will be hit by it multiple times. When ganking, try to W out of a wall into an enemy, for sudden damage and engage on top of them. Q in their escape path, so that they would move where you want them to move or they will risk taking damage several times form Q. Also, you could Q+E+Q for heavy burst and slow, but enemies will have some time to act, so plan carefully. **Top.** Also start with Q, as it will be your poking tool. Farm as much as you can, because you don't scale very well and don't have good tools against bruisers. Try to poke with Q and stop their engages with W into them. If get forced into melee mode, you can Q enemy champion and drag him/her into your tower, if you already close to it. W for some CC, could work very well with jungler, as this offer quite long CC (but deals pretty low damage). E for sustain, but i recommend recalling, if you get bursted into melee mode. **Mid.** Q+E+Q all the way. Don't try to engage enemy alone, just harass him/her and farm farm farm. You can also try roaming. You can go hybrid or full AD, and for mid lane, i recommend hybrid, because of Q+E+Q combo, as it have pretty good AP scaling = 25+25+50% of AP. Also, with decent AP, R could be quite dangerous to enemy team, as it deals massive damage and provide soft CC of vision reduction. **ADC.** Farm as the farmer should. Plant some carrots, potatoes and tomatoes, then harvest all that as good as you can. You don't have very strong basic attacks, your abilities don't deal a lot of damage (except Q+E+Q combo) and in melee mode you are pretty much a sitting duck. Your only chance to get ahead is either farm like crazy or ask your jungler to buy a tent and camp bot 24/7. **Support.** Range mode - poke. Melee mode - peel. Q+E+Q combo is the most relevant here. while you can also knock an enemy back with W. While you might not deal that much of damage, in range mode, you can poke pretty decently, and in melee mode you have very strong peel through Q and W. Also, in melee mode, you can initiate fights with your R. I, personally, would be using one of these builds: 1) {{item:3006}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3742}} (top/mid) 2) {{item:3158}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3153}} (top/mid) 3) {{item:3158}} {{item:3401}} {{item:2045}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3046}} (sup) 4) {{item:3006}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3071}} (top) 5) {{item:3158}} {{item:3004}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3812}} (for fun) Also, key aspect is that each mode offers some good abilities, but you can't change your mode freely. You need to plan ahead and work with what you have. To master this champ, you would need to use each mode to 100% of its potential. You can win fights only in your range mode, but you need to be prepared to use melee mode, if you get bursted down to it. Not like other shapeshifter, you can't change your form into more suited for current encounter. You need to work with what you have and try to build for both forms or you will have to recall every time you will get into melee mode. **** **** **** > #4. LORE **Monologue** Who... are... you? Why are you not afraid? Is that because you think, that i am not real? I am definitely real. Though, i am not sure who i am. Some call me a demon, others call me a monster, but well, whatever. I don't really care how people call me. My name is Animaru, it is a pleasure meeting you. What? Does good manners is such an uncommon trait? While it matter how other looks, their manners truly define who they really are. For example, i may look like a tarnished monster, but that doesn't define who i am. I may be a poet, i may be a passionate craftsman. Don't assume things, before you get to know me. To tell you the truth, i don't know what i am. I don't remember when i was born or for what reason i was made. The earliest memory i have is three voices. First voice was calm, welcoming and soft. Second voice was furious, vicious and wild. Third voice was calm, but echoed with brutality. I don't remember what those voices said, but i remember these words: "I give you life, i give you death and i give you beauty. You are our masterpiece". I don't know what these world mean, but oh well, i guess we all make our own path. What about you? What do you want to do? Are you just gonna keep spending you free time playing games? Or will you achieve something great? Yes, i think that everyone could achieve something great. In the name of good or in the name of evil, great things could be made by everyone. Sometimes you have to work hard for it, sometimes you just need in the right place and at the right time. Opportunities are either made or gives to us. What will you do? Will you wait for an opportunity or make one yourself? Motivation, huh? I know this is not face-something, but motivation is an important thing. It is the driving force for everything. I keeps pushing people to achieve greatness or just simply try their hardest. Who cares where you find motivation. Want to draw something, then go on and do it. Want to build something, go ahead. Want to kill someone, who is stopping you? What? Did i brake the character? I am demon, after all. Don't expect me to follow the moral rules of humans. I have good manners, i give everyone a chance, but at the end of the day, humans are simply too fragile. They brake by a slightest touch. These things are to be expected, because for one simple reason: humanity is following "survival of the fittest" rule. Even if humans are weak, they multiply, escape, fight with numbers and survive. Millions could be killed, and while it would be a tragedy, humanity will survive. On the other hand, i am only one. If i die, then my kind will go extinct. So, i guess, mother nature is very cruel, as it have have its favorites, forgive them for pollution, devastation and extermination of other kinds of life. Well, lets not think about heavy stuff right now. We just met and i think that we could be a good friends. You could point at your enemies and i could attack them. You could buy me weapons and i could use them. Sounds fun, right? You could even invite some friends to play together. Duo is better than solo. Of course, we could meet a sorts of random people, but don't blame them, if they can't play. Not everyone is as good as we are. Follow my example, motive them, push them forward. As i said, everyone could achieve greatness. They just need some motivation. **Story** Animaru was created long time ago, but who made his is unknown. Based on his natural powers, it safe to assume, that Animaru was created to take away lives, destroy cities and civilizations. Being a demon, he possesses many different bizarre powers, but also share some similarities with other beings of Runeterra: nimble body, blood powers and so on. Over the years, Animaru was participating in the events of Runeterra, he watched as things unfolded. He met several other demons, but he didn't find much things in common with them. Mainly because he different. Strong, smart, well mannered, yet, not demon-like. While other demons have specific taste in their victims, obsessing about their pray, Animura does care too much. If he wants, he destroy everything in his sight indiscriminately. Everyone have equal value to him. However, things started to change, as Animaru started to interact with people - helping or hindering them. For what reason he does so? Some think that this is a sign of apocalypse. ######(backstory bellow, not very important) http://i68.tinypic.com/eafwj4.jpg With chaos spreading over Runeterra, stronger and stronger individuals appearing, war breaking out in varios places and ancient magic being released, even other realms are being affected. With many unusual phenomena occurring, rifts into foreign worlds appearing out of nowhere, wild magic rampaging through the world, something had to happen. Five stages of the E.N.D. started occurring though out the world, warning people of eventual chaos of third rune war. 1) _Reality distortion and gateway to the world of the nightmares._ When creatures from the dream realm started appearing in Valoran, it was only the matter of time when will permanent rift to the dream realm appears. Now, one appeared near ancient ruins of Shurima, allowing dream beings to invade Runeterra to no end. 2) _Opening gates to the underworld, as the dead will be flooding back to the world of the living._ Tartown, an undead giant and a prison to evil souls was summoned into Runeterra, together with all demons inside, was the beginning of demonic invasion into Valoran. 3) _Forgotten god returning back to from oblivion._ As lunar temple crumbled down, moon god's presence started surface back into universe, raining down into Runeterra lunar magic more than any time before. 4) _Angels stepping down from the heavens to fight against chaos and darkness._ While several angels were residing in Valoran quite some time, a doorway was opened to the world of angels and a small army of them entered Valoran. They offered their help fighting against fores of darkness, but angels have another purpose being here - control of Runeterra. 5) _Human killing a human, god killing a god, when heart of gold is pierced by claws of darkness, life disappears form this world._ While this haven't happened yet, the time of the last stage of the E.N.D is drawing close. Armies are preparing for the war, forces of darkness and light are stirring up, even celestials are feeling uneasy, because fifth stage might happen at any time. Or maybe, a hero will rise, to stop this war from happening and will save the world from destruction. Only time will tell. Now, army of demons and nightmare beings are forming near the ruins of Shurima, while angels are heavily supported by Demacia. Some people of the north view this as a sing of return of the Watchers, while Void worshipers see this as dark destiny they envisioned. However, there is a presence, dark and vile, orchestrating all these events, trying to hasten the E.N.D. This presence isn't one of mortals, neither does it belong to immortal or a god. It belongs to the chaos itself, creator of underworld and beginning of everything which is evil. Sir Gram the Evil - malevolent being made out of death, suffering and madness, is working day and night to bring destruction to every world and every realm, and recreation of universe in his own image. There is no evil greater than him, there is no bigger threat. Now, heroes of Runeterra have to protect their home, fight against demons, nightmares and even an incarnation of evil. Third rune war is about to happen and the aftermath of it will be the eradication of life in Runetera. Will heroes of Valoran be able to stop this war from happening? Or will the evil win? **** **** **** > #5. QUOTES **Upon champion select** -- _We are the best._ **Attacking** -- _Indiscriminately._ -- _I feel changes._ -- _You fall._ -- _Destruction awaits._ -- _Sorry, my friend wants you dead._ -- _Together we fight._ -- _What is my name?_ -- _Say my name._ -- _Don't lose just yet._ -- _Finished already?_ -- _So fragile._ **Moving** -- _You want me go there?_ -- _Why are we moving there?_ -- _Are you sure they aren't gonna gank us?_ -- _Better don't go solo._ -- _I get knock down, and i get up again, they can not keep me down._ -- _Dj-not-nice is coming._ -- _Wouldn't it be cool, if i could fly?_ **Taunt** -- _Get ready to face your maker, fool._ **Taunting {{champion:266}} ** -- _Oh my, what a big sword you have there. Overcompensating much?_ **Taunting {{champion:32}} ** -- _Hush, little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird._ **Taunting {{champion:136}} ** -- _Hey, dragon, do a barrel roll._ **Taunting {{champion:69}} ** -- _Would you mind, if i slither in?_ **Taunting {{champion:60}} ** -- _Eeeeeh, burn it with fire._ **Taunting {{champion:105}} ** -- _There is two things, who smells like fish._ **Taunting {{champion:104}} ** -- _Where is your cigar?_ **Taunting {{champion:420}} ** -- _Big mamma._ **Taunting {{champion:38}} ** -- _Your joke no longer makes any sense._ **Taunting {{champion:203}} ** -- _You seem to follow me much. Are you stalking me?_ **Taunting {{champion:64}} ** -- _How are you providing vision to your team? You are blind, aren't you?_ **Taunting {{champion:82}} ** -- _Big suit of armor. Take that away and what are you?_ **Taunting {{champion:2}} ** -- _Who are you? Haven't seen you in ages._ **Taunting {{champion:223}} ** -- _I dare you, i double dare you, try licking me again._ **Taunting {{champion:17}} ** -- _ Demon lord, is that you? Why are you so tiny?_ **Taunting {{champion:45}} ** -- _You seem to be on a short fuse. I bet you would like to feel high and mighty._ **Taunting {{champion:157}} or {{champion:238}} ** -- _Don't ult me. Think about the children._ **Taunting {{champion:102}} ** -- _How is setting yourself on fire makes you move faster?_ **Taunting {{champion:74}} ** -- _Wait. Are you hiding rockets in your hair?_ **Joke** He shoots energy ball in the air and fire works appears in the sky -- _I am fun at parties._ He writes his name in the ground with his laser cannon -- _How else would you write your name in the snow?_ **Using Destruction Sphere** -- _Blast._ -- _To pieces._ -- _Destroy._ **Using Twister of Ruin** -- _You spin me right round._ -- _Baby right round._ -- _Round round round._ **Using E** -- _Refreshed and ready for battle._ -- _Fully loaded._ -- _Here i come._ **Using Doomsday Cannon** -- _Into dusts._ -- _Obliterate._ -- _Dooooom._ **Using Crimson Storm** -- _Come here and let me stab you._ -- _Stab stab stab._ -- _My favorite color._ **** **** **** > #6. EXTRA INFO [Original link to the picture.](http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yEmO6i4ita8/VlfAI-0ZxGI/AAAAAAAASKM/6sJmTgJoWpI/s1600/img_digimon.png) [Probably was taken from here.](http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Omnimon_Zwart_Defeat) This is a digimon and more about it could be found through this link. ........................................................................................................................ Alias(es) ------------------------------------ The Doomsday Demon -------------------------------------------------------- The Demonic Philanthropist ........................................................................................................................ Weapons/pets ----------------------- Dark Side Cannon -------------------------------------------------------- Crimson Rage Blade ........................................................................................................................ Gender --------------------------------------- Male ........................................................................................................................ Race ------------------------------------------- Demon ------------------------------------------------------- Unknown ........................................................................................................................ Birthplace --------------------------------- Unknown ........................................................................................................................ Residence -------------------------------- Unknown ........................................................................................................................ Occupation ------------------------------ Do random things ........................................................................................................................ Faction --------------------------------------- Independent ........................................................................................................................
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel