[CCOS] November Results!

https://media.giphy.com/media/J4ufHCZTcroys/giphy.gif Aaaaaaand we're back! Bringing in the numbers that you've all been waiting for, he results for the November CCOS results are in! But as is the custom be sure to give a good bit of thanks and appreciation to cool people who hunkered down and read through all 21 concepts and gave you those scores! **DarkFoxes and The Djinn**! Not only did they get to every concept but they did so when even I couldn't! I unfortunately was not immune to finals week this semester and could not get to every one of the concepts in time. (I left my feedback up to the ones I did manage to get to.) But anyway, this month's results is the first of many to use the grand spanking new v2 format! And as such the scoresheets are going to be a bit more complicated than last time. There'll be instructions on that a little farther down....but first! >#The winner of the November CCOS is...... #Artheis, The Blessed Archer by Auryiel at 177/200 points (88.5%), Congratulations!! >#Runner ups |Place|Concept|Author|Score| |- | 2 | Elorin, The Pale Lady | Fury and Emporer | 166/200 (83%) | | 3 | Yuka, The Blade Dancer | Raxistaicho | 153/200 (76.5%) | | 4 | Maria, The Restless Dancer | DayVigilante | 149/200 (74.5%) | | 5 | Safien, Guardian of the Damned | Dis the Chris | 146/200 (73.0%) | >#Looking up your score Step 1) Open up the nexus score sheet [HERE](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4YtNPM02pRmEPp2iyms8B9NrztUaMSUDZ3LINFIMqY/edit?usp=sharing) (Give a little time to load once you're in) Step 2) If wanted check out the 'Overview' Tab (the one you enter on) to see your score compared to the others. Step 3) Find your concept name in a tab below (you may need to hit the right arrow on the bottom right a few times. Step 4) Look around at the feedback and scores given on your concept * NOTE 1: Due to technical limitations I was not able to give the judges per-category feedback, so all of their overall feedback is the 'lore' section. But it will be ready and available for December! * NOTE 2: The 'Structured Feedback' column is automatically formatting based on your average category score and where that landed you in the rubric. The Rubric will be updated regularly with community input * NOTE 3: Just to reiterate, I was a judge, but I was not able to get to all the concepts this month, and for that I apologize. However I did leave the feedback I did get to in the sheet anyway. >#CCOS Updates! If you missed [this post](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/GAAnv5zX-ccos-results-are-coming-soon-but-in-the-meantime-lets-talk-about-updates) earlier in the week, you may not know that tis month is smack dab in the middle of me updating the entirity of the CCOS back-end (and most of the front-end at this point). More details can be found in the linked post but one of the biggest take-aways is that the CCOS scoring style will be changing in January (note: NOT December) to this: |---Wt---|----------Category----------|---------------------------------Description-----------------------------------| |- | 20 | Lore| The overall feel and description of your champion as a personality. | | 25 | Flow/Fun | How a character's abilities/kit feel to play with as well as against. | | 20 | Design Implementation | How well your champion's kit fulfills its goal. (i.e. Assassins assassinating, tanks tanking, etc.)| | 20 | Novelty | The uniqueness and niche areas that your champion has made for itself in its background and kit. | | 15 | Cohesiveness | How well your champion ties into itself. Kit into character and vice versa. | | 10 | Good Neighbor Bonus | An extra possible 10 points for if you gave feedback to another entrant. | But it's still up in the air until then! If you'd like to give your 2 cents on how the CCOS should be scored better visit the linked post and tell me everything! I can already tell you the weights and categories have changed several times already based on comments from that post. ># Judges! It's never too early to ask to be a CCOS judge for next month! E-mail me at 'arma.malum@gmail.com' with your IGN and I can tell you your chances are very good. It's a lot of time to ask from you, but it's a serious boon to both me and everyone who enters!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel