Nasus VGU Concept

Nasus VGU Concept
All numbers flexible for balancing reasons ofc This new kit focuses more on making Nasus a scaling monster, keeping enemies close like other juggernauts and his ability as split-pusher. This document is just to give you an idea. Lore stuff at the bottom, there isn't a lot. Health 561....
I've been thinking about making this for awhile and the past few days I've had spare time so I finally did something with my ideas. This isn't anything crazy where I give him crazy abilities where I overload his kit, I just tried to make a more defined kit and character(lore and gameplay-wise) for Nasus. --- #EDIT: It's really just a GU with lore updates --- #EDIT: Passive: -Soul Eater ---Remove AD and AP ratios ---Added "Initial healing will prioritize the champion with the lowest percentage of their maximum health." ---Soul Eater will now only work on champions below 45% maximum health W: -Nerfed bonus magic damage ---Nerfed AP ratio ---Buffed AD ratio -Added effect radius -Nerfed slow duration from 4.5 / 4.75 / 5 / 5.25 / 5.5 to 2.5 seconds E: -Changed cooldown from 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 to 20 seconds. -Decreased slow from 20-68% (based on level) to 30-46% based on level -Replace AP ratio with Soul ratio -Increased slow for enemies moving adjacent to current from 1/3 of original slow to 1/2 of original slow. R: -Nerfed AP ratio -Remove bonus damage on Retribute and soul cost -Changed cooldown from 48-18 seconds (based on level) to 35-25 seconds (based on level) -Increased mana cost from 60 + 10 per second to 60 + 12 per second
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel