>(This is a rework of one of my top ten Champions.)
***"Not the size of your body determines your worth on the battlefield. It is mere your desire and your weapon that has to be great enough to unleash the fury of your inner raging beast.***" **- Ragnok, the Forgettable Soulrender**
*"The darkness tempers with the minds of these who fear for their lives. Fear which claims the heart of man and brings calamity to those who surrender to the invisible threat called fear. A threat, it claims the body and possesses the weak by sheer force. **Ragnok** is both vigilant and blind for fear as nothing can make him cringe, but he inflicts fear upon these who have not sacrificed what he had to sacrifice in order to become what he is now. *
*As a very stubborn Yordle, Ragnok managed to be remembered as the most insane of all time, because he chased a dream that was not meant to be reached for a Yordle. He wanted to become a brave warrior who doesn’t fight with gadgets as the usual Yordle does. He wanted to count on his muscles, fists and on the weapon he wielded, like in the stories his dead **mother** always had told him when he was young. His **father** though was as much as a realist as well as a bad father; he was strictly against such foolish dreams and threatened Ragnok that once he doesn’t get rid of his dream, he wouldn’t accept Ragnok as his son anymore. It wasn’t only his father, as Ragnok’s **friends** had told him that it was insane, some even laughed at him for his dream, but Ragnok was unshaken by his believe.*
*Instead to return to his father, he believed in the words of his mother, who said that he could be anything he wanted if he truly desires it and works towards the goal. On the other hand, the Yordle body is not made to be a warrior. Its stamina, durability and strength are extremely low, and thus the machines and mechanical weapons were introduced to gain an advantage over other species. A milestone for every Yordle to become something, but Ragnok was strictly against as it didn’t grant true power. “**What if the machine gets broken? What if the mechanism gets stuck? Then you’re easy prey for those who can kill you in an instant.**”*
*Ragnok went on a journey, he sought for **enlightenment in Ionia**, the **brutal nature of Noxus**, the **history and fall of Shurima**, the **determination of Demacia**, the **steadfastness of Freljordian** and of course – the **Terror of the Void**. In his mind and body lies wisdom and the many ways of warriors from all Runeterra, and the only way to test his skill and prove his worth on the battlefield, is to fight on the Fields of Justice."*
Ragnok looks exactly like down below. He wields a giant greatsword with a sickle from the Void that he uses with ease. He has a helmet, though you can see his face mostly. He has a very long mantle that reminds on Dark Helmet from Space Balls. It looks hilarious when Ragnok walks around with that long mantle grinding on the ground.
(A great artist and great guy made Ragnok’artwork long time ago. He still does great stuff, you may want to check his website out [Randy Toroni](http://www.randytoroni.com/ ) )
* *Ragnok (**Imaginary name – taken from Ragnarok**) is an average-sized Yordle who seems sometimes cold-hearted and passive, but is in fact concentrating on his battle skills. Ragnok also seems to be interested in the conditions of his allies which makes him a reliable ally, but he’s got nothing to help endure their pain.*
* *As in the lore stated, Ragnok visited many places such as the Void and his appearance is mostly changed due to the fact of him being in the Void. Although his appearance changed, his personality was not affected. There are rumours that Ragnok is both physically and mentally strong enough to withstand the most terrorizing and agonizing place Runeterra has to offer. On the other hand, Ragnok was always open-minded to get stronger, he may have accepted the Void’s Gift, but as it seems he doesn’t celebrate the Void in its deepest malevolent core, so he doesn’t fight explicitly against it like Kassadin does. *
* *The whole reason why Ragnok ever entered the Void and why he was in search for the teachings of different cultures of Runeterra, was that he thought about how he may get stronger. At some point he figured out that the Yordles lived once with the other races outside of Bandle City, when Bandle City didn’t exist. When Bandle City was created, all Yordles came to live there, to build their own culture. This own culture has taught the Yordles that other beliefs of other cultures like Noxus, Ionia, Demacia and Freljord should not be their culture, thus created their own. At that point, when Runeterra was in grave danger to be destroyed by a possible next war, Bandle City stepped forward with its technology that they have erected over the years as own culture, with the help of Piltover Academy. A few who didn’t wanted the Bandle City culture, left on their own journey – like Lulu or Kennen. And Ragnok was also one of them, who thought that if Bandle City’s teachings aren’t enough to make him stronger, then he has to combine the teachings of other cultures as well in order to become something worth on the battlefield.*
* *When Ragnok entered the Void, he met a strange creature. At first glance it was so big that Ragnok thought it was going to attack him. But in the next moment Ragnok and the creature were talking. They had an conversation about what Ragnok was doing in the Void as he obviously wasn’t sacrificed. Ragnok told him everything that he sought for the teachings everywhere on Runeterra and the Void was his last point in his journey. After then the creature asked him what he wanted to do with its teachings. Ragnok answered that he wanted to become a battleborn paragon for all the Yordles and other creatures that have a disadvantage against other creatures on the Fields of Justice. The creature, obviously a peaceful voidborn, did teach Ragnok, but most of his powers comes from the influence of the Void itself.*
* *Ragnok is a small, yet armed with a giant greatsword battle proven warrior who becomes the chance of his life and dream – to prove his skills on the Fields of Justice.*
* *Ragnok is supposed to be a great Crowd Control tank/fighter who is best played at jungle, maybe also at top. *
Health 445 (+82)
Attack damage 55 (+3.1)
Health regen. 7 (+0.78)
Attack speed 0.625 (+2.9%)
Armor 22 (+3.0)
Magic res. 30 (+1.40)
Range 135 (Melee)
Mov. speed 335
#***Innate Passive - 'Void of the Damned':***
*Whenever Ragnok kills or receives an assist on a Minion, Monster or Champion, he sends forth their souls to the Void to be damned and gains for the tribute a shield that decays over **2.5 seconds**. The shield amount is equal to **10/14/18/22/26/30/34/38/42/46/50/54/58/62/66/70/74/78 (Champion Level)** plus **5% Max Health** plus **15% Bonus Health**. The shield cannot stack but refresh.*
#***Q – ‘Slice of Life‘:***
*Ragnok becomes **rooted** and charges his greatsword for **1.5 seconds** to **dash** and take **all units** with him to the arrival point. While charging, the area of effect around Ragnok becomes larger up to **210 rang**e and the dash distance becomes also larger from **350 range** at start up to **650 range** at max duration. Once it’s finished or upon recast, Ragnok will take any ally and enemy unit alongside his dash to the arrival point all together. If they have been previously marked by ‘**Purple Rain**’, Ragnok will be healed by **5% of his missing health** for each enemy unit he drags with ‘**Slice of Life**’.*
* **Health Cost: ** 7% Current Health
* **Cooldown: ** 14.5/14/13.5/13/12.5
#***W - 'Heretic Bulwark'***
***This ability can be only cast if Ragnok has been attacked atleast four times with basic attacks from any source***
***Active:*** *Ragnok shouts a war cry, **taunting** all enemies within **450 range** around him and forcing them to attack Ragnok for **0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3 seconds**.
* **Health Cost: ** 5% Current Health
* **Cooldown: ** 22.3/20.2/18.1/16/14.9
#***E - 'Purple Rain':***
*Ragnok slightly jumps while executing a spinning slash, dealing **350 range** around him to enemies **65/75/85/95/105(+50% Total AD) physical damage**. The spikes on the Greatsword will get stuck in the enemy units hit by ‘**Purple Rain**’ for **1.5 seconds** which will cause that Ragnok’s **basic attacks** will deal **bonus damage** equal to **10% of his Bonus Health as magic damage** and heal him by **25% of the damage done**. *
* **Health Cost: ** 7% Current Health
* **Cooldown: ** 16.5/15/13.5/12/10.5
#***Ultimate - 'Tiny but Mighty':***
*Ragnok immediately begins to do a **full circle** with the sickle of his Greatsword, depending on the direction cast first. Ragnok starts from the given direction, he swings his Greatsword clockwise and takes **all enemies** hit by in a full circle to the direction it was first cast. Enemies caught by the ability receive **150/250/350(+35% Bonus AD) physical damage** and enemies below **35% health** have their **movement speed reduced** afterwards by **45%/55%/65%**. The slow is also inflicted on targets when the damage of the Ultimate made them fall at 35% or lower. *
* **Info:** The animation speed is fast, like Xin Zhao’s Ultimate. Imagine a Clock in front of your eyes – your are in the middle and the enemy is behind you (at 6). You cast your Ultimate at 12, then it begins to go clockwise down 1-2-3-4-5 and then comes to 6 where the enemy is – now your enemy gets caught and disabled until a full circle has been made and brought to 12 o’clock.
* **Health Cost: ** 10% max health
* **Cooldown: ** 120/100/80
Ragnok offers some unique playstyle that can be devastating, but also difficult. Ragnok has no real gap closer or a slow that can be applied from afar – thus Ragnok is a risky pick if the enemy team consists of poker, peeler and crowd control. On the other hand, Ragnok can take all the damage on himself while causing havoc on the enemies. He can use his Q to dash shortly if used instantly in the heat of the fight. He can cast to take all the attention to him, using Q or his Ultimate to give his team more time to position their skills.
* ***Innate Passive*** gives Ragnok the survivability in the jungle and in the laning phase. It is also essential in teamfights to weigh the risks, killing a enemy Champion but gaining a shield that can grant him the escape he needs.
* ***His Q*** makes him fearsome as he can take a whole enemy group across a short distance like through walls. While it can be devastating for the enemy, it also cripples Ragnok when he wants to dash through a wall to escape – but unfortunately, he takes his pursuers with him if they are too close. On the other hand, Ragnok is able to take his allies through his dash, offering some awesome assaults and tactics worth to be used on LCS.
* ***The W*** allows Ragnok to taunt enemies, causing them to come closer and become easy targets for his Q or Ultimate. The bad news is, only at max rank can it be used with fully charged Q as Q needs about 1.5 seconds to fully charge and the taunt lasts 1.3 seconds.
* ***E*** deals damage around Ragnok, dealing damage and marking enemies that will heal Ragnok once he uses basic attacks on the marked targets.
* ***Last, but not least - The Ultimate*** which is probably the most tricky skill in Ragnok’s skillset. When it is used like in the picture above, it can go from one point to a full circle and take all enemies all together at the previous point where it was cast first. However, this can offer a small window for the enemy to escape. You can also cast it directly in front of the enemy and the target will be taken to a full circle, disabling him longer than it would disable him when he was caught in the middle of the circle.
Ragnok is strong against versatile fighters as he is able to catch up to their fighting style with CC and survivability. Ragnok is weak against assassins who trick him out and escape in a blink of an eye.
“I'm not by myself. I'm with you.“
“To make honey, young bee need young flower, not old prune.”
“This is it. This is the end of the line.”
“Trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.”
“A man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.”
“I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new.”
“I will die by the sword. My own, or my enemy's.”
“I should have died so many time before.”
“This will be my last journey”
“Go. Find Balance”
“Now use head for something other than target.”
“No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. Teacher say, student do.“
„Mercy is for the weak.“
„Dead to the last man.”
“There is Life in every breath...”
„Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything.”
“Watch out for falling coconuts.”
“First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, not mine.”
“Power, whole body, one inch, here. Now, punch. Hard“
“Just remember, items never replace eye, ear, and brain.”
“Here's your first lesson: how to take a FALL!”
***If Nautilus is near:***
“There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea, no past, no future.”
***If Bard is near:***
“I know why you don't talk. Because you're angry. You're angry because they make you wear a dress.“
Journeyman Ragnok (Shurima inspired, with dark sand particles)
(Please click on the picture if you want to be redirected to DeviantArt and its Creator)
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
If you want to see more of my work, then feel free to visit my [CCCC](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/rO567m9r-enter-the-neverworld-champion-concept-list) (*Custom Champion Concept Compendium*).