#ENTRIES ARE CLOSED
Hello everyone and welcome once again to this month's **C**ommunity **C**oncept **O**pen **S**tage. In this contest I ask for any and all champion concepts posted in this month of November and run it by a temporarily anonymous panel of your peers! If you're interested at all, read on! I've detailed everything from a-z.
Contents: List of Entrants | Prizes | Entry Requirements | How to Enter | Timeline | Scoring | Bonus Addition | Judges needed! | FAQ | Support the CCOS!
># Current entrants (21/30) |||||||||||||||||||||--------
* [Torvald, The Storm Bellow](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/6I5V740a-champion-concept-torvald-the-storm-bellow) by Candurill
* [Zee, The Sound Walker](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/MWhqpIzK-champion-concept-zee-the-sound-walker) by MasterofEvil90
* [Essencia, The Malicious Dervish](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/sJQs693d-champion-concept-essencia-the-malicious-dervish) by BowietheNifty
* [Nobhdy, The Unknown Warrior](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/frBEEHKE-champion-concept-rework-nobhdy-the-unkown-warrior) by TheTarians
* [Tesla, The Lightning Rod](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/anGJmuZy-champion-concept-tesla-the-lighting-rod) by Python159
* [Hyperon T1, The Godtech Prototype](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/lQVyMius-champion-concept-hyperon-t1-the-godtech-prototype-dream-realm-champion) by Regonas
* [Maria, The Restless Dancer](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/4NLnVipd-champion-concept-maria-the-restless-dancer) by DayVigilante
* [Safien, The Guardian of the Damned](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/2fi2b9VI-safien-the-guardian-of-the-damned) by Dis the Chris
* [Morgar, The Chain Master](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/U1OqzfVi-morgar-the-chain-master-an-adc-champion-concept) by WillietheWhale
* [Raion, Pride of the Sands](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/xRPXieEz-champion-conceptraion-the-pride-of-the-sands) by Warchief Rylon
* [Shirudo, The Protector](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/nq8aY3eN-champion-concept-shirudo-the-protector) by Aqua4748
* [Artheis, The Blessed Archer](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/WpilcEyB-artheis-the-blessed-archer) by Auryiel
* [Elorin, The Pale Lady](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/dVE5E2le-ccos-elorin-the-pale-lady) by Fury and Emperor
* [Garott, The Forgotten Captain](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/9UUubwNR-champion-concept-garott-the-forgotten-captain) by Char97
* [Mae, Alchemist of Zuan](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/yl5LjFIh-champion-concept-mae-alchemist-of-zaun) by Kisum
* [EXO, The Contractor](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/AanNEAqM-champion-concept-exo-the-contractor) by Nikushimi Zero
* [Yuka, The Blade Dancer](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/p1ya8IAi-champion-concept-yuka-the-blade-dancer) by Raxistaicho
* [Viu, The Astral Blade](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/37Z96b0l-viu-the-astral-blade-champion-concept) by Doom Incarnate
* [Varine, The Hydra Merchant](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/dOe3Bw6j-champ-concept-varine-the-hydra-merchant) by SkrillRKnight
* [Charlatan, The Con Artist](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/ojfM3A3P-november-ccos-entry-champion-concept-charlatan-the-con-artist) by BigBenClockTower
* [Adore, The Demon of Desire](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/oBT5lr4J-adore) by LeachimKcorruts
######Don't hesitate to call me out on mispelling, I'm only human!
* Top 5 concepts will be highlighted and praised in the results announcement
* ALL entries will have a score associated with their concept in the scoring categories as well as a good chance at feedback and critiques
* ALL entries will be referenced in the [CCOS Archive](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zQ1zX6J8-ccos-official-archive) to be viewed later
># Entry requirements
* ONE entry per player
* Concept Entry must be posted *this month*. As in this month of November, 2015.
* No WIP concepts or re-posts please. This contest is here to encourage new content. You November be disqualified.
* Concept Entry must be YOURS. If the linked concept's author and your name are different your entry will be disqualified.
* Entries will be taken from now until I post a [contest closed] thread on the 30th at noon EST.
* All entries must have a LORE and a KIT section to be considered a concept. More is needed to remain competitive, but to be entered you need at least that.
* The first 30 entries will be taken. Any posts above that limit will not be entered.
* Entrants can be disqualified based on rude behavior towards other entrants/judges (negative feedback is fine!), disregard of the [Universal Forum Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) (porn is NOT a legitimate reference image) or other major problems.
>#How to Enter
1) Post your concept normally within the **Skin & Champion Concepts** Board, if it's not already posted.
2) Reply to **THIS POST** with a link to Step 1
3) Wait for me to reply with "Entry Confirmed!". If it takes more than a day for me to reply I November have missed you, don't hesitate to remind me!
4) Watch the "Current Entrants" List above and double check you're up there, if you are you're in!
Remember: There is max of THIRTY slots.
* 11/25/15 - CCOS begins, entries taken
* 11/30/15 - Entries no longer taken, judging begins
* 12/14/15- Judging stops, buffer time begins
* 12/17/15- Results announced
Entries will be scored based on five categories with the following weighting.
(100) Total per judge
If you have any questions on a category I'd be happy to go into more detail.
>#Bonus Category: Share the love
To grab an easy extra 10 points on your entry all you gotta do is 3 easy steps:
------------>1) Visit another entrant's concept and give some awesome and/or critical feedback that they can use
------->2) Click 'permalink' on the comment from step 1 and copy the URL from that.
-->3) Paste that URL in a link in *your own* post for a judge to find, so they know you've been a cool person and helped out another entrant.
So if you're at all interested in judging this month, e-mail me at 'email@example.com' and I'll give you more info. I encourage questions! ^_^
I will ALWAYS need more judges and there is no detriment top trying and walking away halfway through (because a lot can come u over the course of a month).
*But I've never made a concept before....*
Never fear the Sir is here! I’ve made a [Introduction to Champion Concepts](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/X7h3YX5c-guide-introduction-to-champion-concept-making) post just for you! New conceptors are not only welcome but encouraged to participate! I will be happy to take questions about making a champion concept as well. Getting new conceptors into the scene with confidence behind their concept is a huge motive behind this event! :D
*I have a WIP concept...*
Feel free to post and work on your concept as much as you want. It's not technically entered until you provide the link to the entries thread. Just make sure you're not the 61st entry and the original post is within the month!
*I don't have a concept and I don't have time to judge. But I want to help!*
That. Is. Awesome. The single best way for you to help me, the other judges and the entrants is to give feedback! Negative, positive, just make sure it's constructive and the author can use it effectively if they so choose. In fact if you want some tips on giving feedback to Champion Concepts check out Jaykoboy's awesome How-to guide [here](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1513686).
*Can I change my concept after entry?*
As encouraging feedback and concept participation is a major motive behind this contest, I encourage iterating on a concept, HOWEVER you have to be able to argue it's still the same champion, no major changes or it will have to count as a new entry with your previous entry being disregarded. Remember: your entry doesn't start until you provide the link here, If you want feedback before entering I advise to simply post normally and provide the link when you feel you're ready. Just be sure to enter before next Monday and before we hit 60 entries!
*Can I change my concept after judging starts?*
Yes, but there's a catch. I do not micromanage the judges, I let them peruse the entries at their own pace in their own order, so I can not guarantee your changes will be seen by every judge. If you do make changes that late in the game you have to be prepared for a score that does not accurately reflect your end-all concept.
># Support the CCOS!
Some of you have been doing this already, but if you'd like to support the CCOS and get more people each month provide a link to this post on your entry so others can find it easier. This lets the CCOS have more visibility without me spamming reminders and generally getting on everyone's nerves. This is by no means a requirement, but I am appreciative of anyone who does help out!