[Iron Man](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwoHuf3eJQg): Mordekaiser collects souls of the enemies he kills. When Mordekaiser is above 50% health, he gains a shield based on the damage he deals. When Mordekaiser drops below 50% his armor cracks, granting him bonus movement speed and magic damage, but he is prevented from healing above 50% health. While out of combat and below 50% the souls collected will be depleted and repair his armor, restoring a portion of his missing health.
* [Screaming for Vengeance](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLNm6KXhSE): When Mordekaiser dies, by an enemy champion, he marks his killer with [End of All Hope](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNvVBL1sX9o). When Mordekaiser is in range of an enemy champion marked with End of All Hope, he becomes untargetable by every enemy champion and enemy tower, except the marked enemy champion, for 5 seconds.
Q - [Nightfall](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIuTsdZprLY) - Passive: Mordekaiser can click on his ensorcelled mace, Nightfall, to pick it up and gain bonus attack range and magic damage for his next three basic attacks. After his third attack he will slam Nightfall down on his attack target, dealing mixed damage, knocking them away slightly, and causing his target and all enemies around his target to be nearsighted for 2 seconds. After, this passive is placed on cooldown for several seconds, and Nightfall acts as terrain.
* Active: Mordekaiser uses his dark magic to call Nightfall down on a target location. After a short delay it falls from the sky, dealing mixed damage, knocking away slightly, and causing all enemies hit to be nearsighted for 2 seconds. The passive of this ability is refreshed upon cast. Allies are also slightly knocked away from Nightfall.
W - [Harvester of Sorrow](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3yWbRngyJs) - First Cast: Mordekaiser and Nightfall each deal magic damage in an area of effect around them every second for the next several seconds as the Black Mist pours from them. If Nightfall is out of range, in use, or not active, Mordekaiser will just deal magic damage around him.
* Second Cast: Mordekaiser constricts the area, dealing magic damage to all enemies near himself and Nightfall as well. Nightfall will then be pulled to Mordekaiser, pulling with it any enemy between Mordekaiser and Nightfall. Nightfall's passive is then refreshed and automatically activated.
E - [Kingdom Come](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebiccmDl8rA): Mordekaiser consumes the souls he has collected, dealing magic damage to all enemies in a cone in a target direction, the more souls consumed, the more damage dealt. Enemies killed by Kingdom Come don't add to Mordekaiser's souls, but are instead resurrected as ghostly minions that march down the nearest lane.
R - [Dragon Force](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s) - Passive: Mordekaiser's basic attacks and abilities Curse the Dragon for 10 seconds.
* [Children of the Grave](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IOXAQDDiY) - Passive: Champions that die leave corpses around Mordekaiser.
* [Curse of Darkness](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RqVXI4wsIA) - Active: Mordekaiser targets a corpse, Cursing their souls from beyond the grave, restoring 50% of Mordekaiser's health. Mordekaiser's armor will break apart and encompass the corpse, allowing Mordekaiser to use their abilities and attacks for several seconds, in place of his own, with that champion's or Dragon's original stats. When Mordekaiser's health drops below 50%, his armor cracks and he returns to his original form. (Yes, he becomes the Dragon)